Sad new pathetic tactic people seem to use in RvR

K

Karam_gruul

Originally posted by -Light-
Still doesn't require people to be abusive

There is such a thing as a constructive placid discussion Karam

So what ur saying is that if anyone posts anything that someone disagrees with then it is fair game to be abusive and threatening

Essentially ur allowed to bully them into changing their point of view to fit with your own?

Am I right?

yes

O

old.LandShark

/face works better than /stick to counteract that. I always stick as a matter of course tbh, cos i've never meleed anyone who didn't do this.

O

old.Leel

Yeah, basically, either you stick or you spin. I tend to stick, much more relaxing, don't have to remain focused:)

O

old.Enscepti...alya

Spinning round people hitting them....

People in the know know what I am talking about

Very very sad

Lol NEW tactic? Been using that for the past 5 months or so? And there's several ways to deal with it too. If you think THIS is pathetic, you should really consider quitting and doing single player chess or something, coz obviously playing with other people isn't your thing.

O

old.Enscepti...alya

Still doesn't require people to be abusive

There is such a thing as a constructive placid discussion Karam

Calling some people pathetic isn't really inviting for a friendly conversation is it :)

L

-Light-

Seeing as ur brain is as big as that wide gaping hole in the centre of your head....namely ur mouth...

U will read that I wrote the tactic was pathetic not the person who used it

God ur such a loser HAHAAHAHA

O

old.Rahvinn

Albs have been repeatedly caught and banned for cheating, they mez greys and gank them and laugh at the bodys........

How is strafing around a person more dinhonourable from those above?

As albs say ' i dont use bugs, its a bugged game'
but albs are idiots and this isnt a bug or a cheat its a technique and it seems to work pretty well

B

belth

Originally posted by old.Rahvinn
Albs have been repeatedly caught and banned for cheating, they mez greys and gank them and laugh at the bodys........

How is strafing around a person more dinhonourable from those above?

As albs say ' i dont use bugs, its a bugged game'
but albs are idiots and this isnt a bug or a cheat its a technique and it seems to work pretty well

Well, couple of you hibbies have propably bribed GOA officials to restore their characters with respec. I've seen a few of them in Albion/Excalibur with exactly the same names - that's just ridiculous for them to get their earlier characters on Hib/Excalibur to restored. Kemor & Zargar, pay attention, what the hell is going on with that? That's just plain cheating, restoring someone's character with completely different spec than they were before they deleted their characters COMPLETELY knowingly to play on ANOTHER realm.

FFS, I bet GOA's gonna start giving lvl50 hibbie chars for free soon, with the spec you want.

O

old.Thanatlos

Yup.. all hibbies also get a different client for the extra money they used to bribe goa which makes us see everyone in emain at once therefore making us unbeatable .. we also get an invulnerability mode carefully called "Karam's I pwn you mode" but I bet you must have noticed that when you tried hitting us but missing all the time. We can also walk through walls and on water .. also can turn water to wine and make fish walk..

Those are just some of the special abilities us hibbies get...

Ow.. and hibbies don't have to lvl because of the insta exp spells every class gets..

Grow up belthazor.. you're being paranoid!!

Now I'm going to walk on water again...

K

K0nah

Originally posted by old.Rahvinn
Albs have been repeatedly caught and banned for cheating...

Err like who? Some hibs have certainly been permabanned... not sure we're in the same league as u guys.

B

belth

Originally posted by old.Thanatlos
Grow up belthazor.. you're being paranoid!!

No I'm not being paranoid, I'm exaggerating.

C

c0ngo

Can't be bothered to read all this thread but the tactic certainly isn't new.

Seems quite a good one to me, I use it with my Minst only catches out people without /stick on their quick bar though so easy 2 combat :p

C

Cloak_

Sry I didnt reply sooner -Light- (damn work an all)

Ok,, I use this tactic in the BG with my low lvl Shade,, it allows me to do side positional styles on ppl even if they /stick or /face,,
So, if that means I'll have a better chance of winning then I will do it :m00:

O

old.FIN

SideStepping

Hmmm

I use a lot side step in battle with my Pally, its just a habbit, and good habbit....it comes like reaction, after 6 years of online gaming and 15 years computers makes just something good=)

its called battle tactics, and if that noob on otherside is on 1st person view he gets OWNED =)

and i like the answers of Nolbypride =)

something obout whine and wine =) good 1!!

O

old.mystah_e

i think we need the pvp server, only way to sort out certain ppl.....

until then..:sleeping:

C

Cerverloc

urrmm. Got nothing to add to this (so why are you posting? Dunno i'm bored)

A

Aeiedil

so now strafing is against rules? i use strafe when im against a class that is hard for me to beat, and its amazing the few of them who /stick or /face, because thats all you need to do.

O

old.Finster

odies and brommix occasionally used it against me. it s kind of annoying because even with stick you will get 'Target not in view' often enough. it s a ping and lag issue that gets you in real trouble if you re using a slow 2hand weapon against them. my usual reaction was going 1hand immediately.

i wouldn t call it an exploit, because of the miss-while-strafing, but it does render some lag related hit protection from your target.

Finster, rare spawn
<Nolby Pride>

O

old.Enscepti...alya

Seeing as ur brain is as big as that wide gaping hole in the centre of your head....namely ur mouth...

Ya, your initial post wasn't insulting at all, obviously. Just like your swearing now. It is clear that you have nothing but noble and civil thoughts on your mind when posting, and try to initiate a friendly, constructive and sophisticated discussion.

O

old.Verata

Btw Karam

Alpha was using this tactic before you even figured out which end of your polearm to hold.

Get over yourself, mate...

O

old.giriam

I really look forward to the day when you wake up and realize how little you know about yourself mate. When you speak, there is always a chance that those who listen learn more than you tried to tell.

G

A

Aeiedil

been doing this since i first tried to take on a red con archer :) dont think you can really say any 1 person came up with the tactic though :p sure enough i never had anyone use it on me before i used it, and have had only the odd couple use it since :)

C

Cowled

It's like saying to a boxer:

You have to stand still, and recieve ur hits! Els it isn't fair.

J

Jimli

hmmm, it was either doom1/2 or Quake1 that put strafing in 1st person games so it's been used for years.

There's an ingame penalty for strafing so it's no bug.

/stick has been on my quickbar since lvl 10 'cause it's also great in group pve when a mob goes after the healer.

Can't say i see the lameness of it

V

Vireb

Not sure but I know u can't spin as fast as they strafe or at least in my 3 experiences u can't

If u stick u usually stay on them even if they spin round, did it with a skald earlier today

press m use mouse spin as fast as ya want :p

Users who are viewing this thread