pathetic bunch

S

sollers_natus

Making my way back to 50 after I deleted my old sorc... I got 46 tonight, last speedbuff, so I thought I'd take a look in Odin's again.. the former solo-RvR-place.

it's passed midnight.. I move away from atk and within 20 secs I get zerged by 2 FG mids. Well.. shit happens...

I port to Odin's... the 2 FG's who killed me is just suiciding... let the fun start.. or so I thought.

1 minute later.. I pass amg.. huge lag, <bang> get jumped by a fully buffed stealther group.

Fuck you idiots.... Go solo, look for challenges, don't ruin the game

A

Archeon

FS is the new solo RvR place (most of the time), Odins is usually where 1fg/2fg go head to head against each other, and yes - Emain is still home of 'teh zerg'.

Still i sympathis, Buffbots suck - they ruin PvE for seer classes, they ruin RvR for soloers. They only benefit those that can afford them and Mythic/GOA because they bring in extra cash.

But remember, you can always have the last laugh. You have an extra £30 over the people that have them and you can use that and go get drunk while they sit by the mile-gates waiting for you to come back and get farmed again :D

V

vargen

well guess what..

I just met some pathetic alb ****** at mmg in HW.
Meduza lame infil and buffed to the bone cant solo. had 5 friends with him.. strong.
I wont go back again.. im gonna let em get bored to death irl because im the only middie going there atm.. Oh and a blue con solo healer. :p

Z

zlair

Originally posted by vargen
well guess what..

Meduza lame infil and buffed to the bone cant solo. had 5 friends with him.. strong.
I wont go back again.. im gonna let em get bored to death irl because im the only middie going there atm.. Oh and a blue con solo healer. :p

5 ?

we r 3...

and we r 3 becuz we met 2 times 3 mids. i see it as fair.

u soloed adn we killed u doesnt make us lame... lemme put it in mid terms:

We are defending our realm...

EDIT: Ok, who's the fools now :p just got zerged by 1 fg mids. we r still only us 3 ;)

S

sollers_natus

My post was meant for zerging idiots in general by the way... I don't care whether they're Mids, Hibs or Albs....

All I know is they are ruining the game.

Ohh, and a special thanks goes out to the Mythic-idiots for letting it all happen, go fuck up your game a bit more and watch it bleed to death..

goodnight, I'm off to bed

W

wid_caedes

Originally posted by sollers_natus
Making my way back to 50 after I deleted my old sorc... I got 46 tonight, last speedbuff, so I thought I'd take a look in Odin's again.. the former solo-RvR-place.

it's passed midnight.. I move away from atk and within 20 secs I get zerged by 2 FG mids. Well.. shit happens...

I port to Odin's... the 2 FG's who killed me is just suiciding... let the fun start.. or so I thought.

1 minute later.. I pass amg.. huge lag, <bang> get jumped by a fully buffed stealther group.

While I do agree with you to some degree you might be able to pipe down the language you're using ;) Sorta creates an unpleasant atmosphere don't you think? :)

well guess what..

Just think of it as every time you day you make someone else satisfied.

"Always look on the bright side of death!" as a wise man once said. Getting annoyed over a death isn't really giving any satisfaction to yourself, so try and bring out a smile if you die. Even if you don't feel like smiling, smile and you'll notice you won't get pissed as much ;)

Cheers :)

W

wid_caedes

My post was meant for zerging idiots in general by the way... I don't care whether they're Mids, Hibs or Albs....

Ohh, and a special thanks goes out to the Mythic-idiots for letting it all happen, go fuck up your game a bit more and watch it bleed to death..

Tis been bleeding 2 years, and I would think it has a whole lot of blood left til it dies ;)

E

-Enjoy-

Originally posted by vargen
well guess what..

:sleeping:

J

Jergiot

no m8, mythic are not the idiots, we are for still playing the game nomatter what they do to it x[

Z

zoia

Odin's is not what it used to be Sollers :(
Not the way it used to be when we had our encounters there a few months back.

Odin's is like a new Emain at times. Hard to solo there now, even in the early afternoon.
Late at night can be ok, like 4-6 am :\

Anyway, it's good to have you back Sollers, my favorite sorc. :)

B

Bellona

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

welcome to excalibur :D hahaha

whine whine whine... moron

W

witte-

Originally posted by Bellona

why "the welcome to excalibur" thingy ?

he used to play his old sorc ON exc. what he deleted and imo he was a good sorc ~~

K

killrake

Sorry For that, Our guild (FoM) and GS (Gersimis Söner) had have a DG hunt with many lowbies, so we went to Odins just to check it out, that was first time in RvR for most of the ppl that was there.

I think it was u we met, btw did u laugh before we killed u? In that case it was u. Sorry m8 but as u write Shit happens, (It was also we that suicided at atk)

And Odins is no longer a Solo place I think (not many places are that anymore).

EDIT sorry now I see that time does not fit, instead of deleting this I let it be :) OPS

V

vintervargen

1) if u want to solo, dont roll a sorc kthx

2) stealthers are buffed now, get used. stealther grp at amg - yes. at amg there will almost always be a grp of stealthers (grouped with eachother or not), get used.

3) a sorc aint a challenge

S

stroopwafel

yes mythic made people move in fg+.....

T

Trinilim

Holy crap!

A lvl 46 sorceror couldn't solo in odins!

Nerf! :scared:

W

wyleia

Originally posted by vintervargen

2) stealthers are buffed now, get used. stealther grp at amg - yes. at amg there will almost always be a grp of stealthers (grouped with eachother or not), get used.

Sorcs are very nice solo-ers.. well maybe not the fotm full mind ones.. But with my sorc+pet I have great fun killing stuff... Sorcs can be quite a challenge if they play their class right :p Speed+2 forms of cc to keep your opponent still while you get distance, lifetap to heal yourself, pet, *MoC* fun fun :)

How many did you kill of the stealthers before you died? (must have seen buffs drop to know that they were all fully buffed :)

A

angrysquirrel

i know what you are saying, but why solo as a sorc ? :)

S

sollers_natus

I apologize for the language used in my earlier posts... not to way to talk on a forum indeed Wid_Caedes..

it's just that I was really disappointed in seeing my favourite RvR-zone been affected by this 'zerging-illness'

and Vintervargen... Sorcerers are perfect solo-ers imo. double cc, speed, nuke, debuff, pet. With my old sorc I rarely lost a 1 on 1 (take away skalds:)).

ask other sorcs or solo mids/hibs who encounter a solo sorc and find out sorcs ARE indeed a challenge :)

Now to just get my 50 and I'll be coming for you again Zoia ;)

Thanks for all the replies, byebye

P.S McDonalds: Je blijft mijn schatje Mac... <hug> voor jou bolleboos :)

E

Ensceptifica

Zerging doesn't ruin the game. Making up rules about how others should play it does.

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by vintervargen

A well played sorc is a challenge to most others. Sure the sorc needs some RA's to be competitive versus another toon with RA's like Purge.

But a duel specced sorc (either mind/body or mind/matter) and 1800+ range mezz can kill alot of people 1-on-1

Also Odins has the perfect pets to solo. Chainrooting mobs (yes, they can chainroot you, because they follow PvE rules to you and mobs can chain CC), stunning pets, ranged pets, everything is there to make the life of an enemy hard if they can't do massive frontload damage to the sorc.

K

Karlo

thats just the way odins is now, and tbh it really isn't such a bad thing with emain being zerged the way it is.

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Bellona

Bellona, you are a true twat, but we already knew that. No need to rub it in, ok? Go back to your RvR guild (UBER!) instead of spamming BW.

Sollers is (and used to be) a soloing sorcerer -- respect for that.

Users who are viewing this thread