Rvr

Calo

Part of the furniture
Talifer said:
And my point is that zombies are no more annoying than an aoe dot class, if a zombie gets off more than one dot pulse then you have only yourselves to blame for not putting it out of action. Nothing in your reply has really explained why my post is incorrect and why zombie is so "f****ed up".

Talifer

the point is that I find they are fucked up. I, not you, and u should not try to tell me otherwise.

Sure u think they are not really good or whatever, i find them alot more annoying in keepfights then lets say a sorc, or a caba, or pbae wizard or...

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Flimgoblin said:
...Maybe if we made it so a warlock has to use the dead corpse of a realm mate to load their chambers...

Hmm a troll would probably do more dmg than a dd/lt combo :)

And as a general notice, the main pbaoe class in mid rvr now are warlocks, dont see many supp sm's around now, they all mainly dark specced, just spamming powerless first at keep doors is a little slower than a sm, but bombing choke points, with 2 pbaoe chambers, rr5, 5 unit casts and agony bomb does feel rather good.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Mas said:
bombing choke points, with 2 pbaoe chambers, rr5, 5 unit casts and agony bomb does feel rather good.

And you're wondering why people call you retarded!

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Gear said:
And you're wondering why people call you retarded!

Yer almost as retarded as somone spamming twf, then grapple, or inf/ns doing pa, FZ, backstyle backstyle backstyle, or being assisted on by 2 fg of albs, whilst they pop 5 ra's and 4 ML abilities at you whilst you solo, but anyo way lets not digress.....

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Mas said:
Yer almost as retarded as somone spamming twf, then grapple, or inf/ns doing pa, FZ, backstyle backstyle backstyle, or being assisted on by 2 fg of albs, whilst they pop 5 ra's and 4 ML abilities at you whilst you solo, but anyo way lets not digress.....

None of these things insta kill. You really have to realise that. You also have to understand why people need to blow 5 ra's and 4 ML abilities when they meet locks, but anyway....

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
None of these things insta kill. You really have to realise that. You also have to understand why people need to blow 5 ra's and 4 ML abilities when they meet locks, but anyway....

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Lethul

FH is my second home
Mas said:

lol?

edit: i want a sojourner ns too :(

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Strong whine!
I love it when Mids feel it is all unfair.
A bit like Albs felt about SB's, Zerkers, Savages, Healers, SM's, BD's and Warlocks I guess....
I hope all Mids quit anyway, all they want to do is play insanely OP toons.
Regards, Glottis

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
yeah, nerf my totally OP flex tic.

And nerf the horde of ice wizzes, oh wait, there is maybe 3 half decent ones in rvr while the rest is permanently reduced to pve bots.

With catacomb out for .. how many months ? i see more locks in an average siege fight than there are non pve ice wizards in albion.

everybody can get atlantis template, ml`s, ra`s if they spent time getting them. Only warlocks are that OP out of the box, without needing any of the stuff that normal characters have to invest a lot of time and effort into.

when it comes to rvr, catacombs was a far worse expansion than toa imho.

give a non catacombs server please. at least toa is democratic.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Saw at least a dozen ice specced wizzies out last night.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
RS|Phil said:
Saw at least a dozen ice specced wizzies out last night.

give names ;) I only know of Muylaetrix :p though I'm sure theres a few more that go RvR.
Every other wizard I've seen lately has been fire or RvR's with a different char, and I've not seen many wizards at all.

Phake

Fledgling Freddie
asylum has 4 ice specced wizards! .. none is runned in RvR activly though

Talifer

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
the point is that I find they are fucked up. I, not you, and u should not try to tell me otherwise.

Sure u think they are not really good or whatever, i find them alot more annoying in keepfights then lets say a sorc, or a caba, or pbae wizard or...

No, the point is you made some random rant about zombies and didn't back it up with any reasoning. I have provided the opposite viewpoint and given you some reasons why I believe it. This is the difference between constructive debate and random whining/ranting which you claim not to promote. We can all say 'Heretics rock so ner', it doesn't make a valid point.

Talifer

Olvoair

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Strong whine!
I love it when Mids feel it is all unfair.
A bit like Albs felt about SB's, Zerkers, Savages, Healers, SM's, BD's and Warlocks I guess....
I hope all Mids quit anyway, all they want to do is play insanely OP toons.
Regards, Glottis

must be because zerks were op 2 years ago that we have such high populations for mid on all servers, EU or US.

if all reasoned like Glottis Russia would nuke Japan as they were nasty to em 100 yrs ago

Calo

Part of the furniture
Talifer said:
No, the point is you made some random rant about zombies and didn't back it up with any reasoning. I have provided the opposite viewpoint and given you some reasons why I believe it. This is the difference between constructive debate and random whining/ranting which you claim not to promote. We can all say 'Heretics rock so ner', it doesn't make a valid point.

Talifer

No i didn't say nerf them or so, u should really stop saying things i didn't say at all.
If i find that heretics are fucked up then that my opinion and i don't have to explain it to somebody i don't even know?
I'v told u my reasons why i find them annoying, because in my experiences they were the most annoying chars... how the fuck can you judge now that it wasn't? you can't yet you keep trying it, oh well good luck with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom