Rvr

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
tonight was a bit overly cheeslocky later on but last night was fantastic.

RvR's just brill atm :)

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:

I made 42 zombies in 1.5 hours at Eras, just a pity I can't make 42 at one go, give EoY zombie rezz :)

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
RvR is way more fun in df atm, less zerg, was a bit silly the amount of albs on eras t4 earlier today, was 74 albs attacking tower, and 1.5 fg of mids defending it, still cluster brings hope of more mids.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
its utterly pointless to even bother trying atm :)

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:
RvR is way more fun in df atm, less zerg, was a bit silly the amount of albs on eras t4 earlier today, was 74 albs attacking tower, and 1.5 fg of mids defending it, still cluster brings hope of more mids.

You can't seriously be complaining about the number of Albs given how many you had crammed in Lord room at Eras?

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Javai said:
You can't seriously be complaining about the number of Albs given how many you had crammed in Lord room at Eras?

I didnt get as far as eras keep, the zerg at t4 made me go df with a sm and shammy. Like the tower taking, there wasnt even 1 single ram used, just door fell on lvl 8 tower in mins with theurg pets after the oil fell, then my screen froze on roof then all mids died in the 3 secs it took to unfreeze and i woke to see 12 rude spams and some rr2 wiz in epic dancing and jumping on my carcass :(

Calo

Part of the furniture
heretics are the must fucked up tower/keep char by FAR.

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
people say warlocks ruined the game, i'm with calo ,heretics ruined the game for me as i enjoy keep defenses / takes etc and with that ghey zombie shit its no fun

birdwayjoc

Fledgling Freddie
i think its quite good rvr atm if peps just stay away from the towers/keeps. just defending :/ but we got some fun fights vs both mids/hibs tonight and we did check out that awful mess at eras :( (left as soon as we died) :D
u say tics are OP? :D i walked in as 1. got stunned and blasted to kingdom kong and back. cat see the problem ^^..
happy hunting and i hope i kill u mids/hibs soon ;)

Kanim

Banned
Flimgoblin said:

no idea how you can call 5fg albs on stick that seemed to be patrolling the nott area and occasionally wandering to a bled tower fun. It would be understandalbe if they were trying to their realm mission to get the precious 4k rps!!!, but to just zerg anything on sight and using every fucking ra they have everytime some mid grp encounters them is just sad.

Kanim

Banned
birdwayjoc said:
i think its quite good rvr atm if peps just stay away from the towers/keeps. just defending :/ but we got some fun fights vs both mids/hibs tonight and we did check out that awful mess at eras :( (left as soon as we died) :D
u say tics are OP? :D i walked in as 1. got stunned and blasted to kingdom kong and back. cat see the problem ^^..
happy hunting and i hope i kill u mids/hibs soon ;)

heretics aren't that great, monster rez in a confined space, ie a tower is op since its free interupts on pretty much everyone for ~30s.

birdwayjoc

Fledgling Freddie
Kanim said:
heretics aren't that great, monster rez in a confined space, ie a tower is op since its free interupts on pretty much everyone for ~30s.

Lesson 1: Do not try to farm alb in a tower :D problem solved :cheers:

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
RvR was fun tonight, at least for me. Mixture of everything, enjoyed rediculous damage from casters, witnessed a mirmidon mincer window dragging like a pro, however in a mazochistic way I enjoyed it all :)

See ya all on Sunday, let hell break loose :cheers: (and have some fun in between, we actually pay money for it ;))

illu

Part of the furniture
Well I thought that I would have a little bit of fun - I had a couple of hours to spare, late at night to look for some nice 1on1 (if I'm lucky) or 1on2-3 fights, to have some RvR "fun".

What a load of CRAP.

Yet again, Albs have steamrolled midgard and taken many keeps, killed all the porting, except Arvakr, just what is the point??

I spent 10-20 minutes running from Fens or getting a boat from Arvakr to get SL'd (thanks Gobo) by an Alb full group at Glen T3(?) which the Albs had, and the FG destroyed me and then I decide ok - I'm going to help the realm and try and take back Bled t4 (the one across the N bridge). I sit there for a while waiting as I saw a necro alb scouting and an inconnu caster hiding up on the wall. I had 3 Rams on me and was waiting for the Alb inside to come out. I had time to surf the net for 30 minutes and he came out once, as the FG of albs arrived and took out the 2 mids attacking.
A hib decided to try and attack the door (poor Boozeh) and got killed too :/
I thought I'd try and take out a guard at least, then 2 albs jump me.

Tbh - sod this - Albs have fun killing NPC's galore, all you guys do is RUIN RvR for most people. You've got all the relics, you've managed to pretty much take any keep you feel like with your 24/7 zerg. It's just a waste of time.

Enjoy more NPC bashing you saddo's.

At times - this game really sucks. Like I said somewhere else, the keeps that you can port to should be able to be ported to by the home realm even if the towers are taken, and the rest of the keeps kept as they are at the moment, so that at least there is a chance of porting or getting to the docks so that you can get to some fights.

Oli - Illu

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Kanim said:
no idea how you can call 5fg albs on stick that seemed to be patrolling the nott area and occasionally wandering to a bled tower fun. It would be understandalbe if they were trying to their realm mission to get the precious 4k rps!!!, but to just zerg anything on sight and using every fucking ra they have everytime some mid grp encounters them is just sad.

was plenty of mids fighting back ;) could guarantee that every time the albs chased 2fg mids south, another 2fg would hit from the back (coming around from the water) and then we'd either get wiped or get lucky :p

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
heretics are the must fucked up tower/keep char by FAR.

Have you even tried to get into a small space (like a Lord room) guarded by healers with instant stun and Warlocks pb'ing with MoC4 that they don't have to buy with RAs?)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Arumos said:
people say warlocks ruined the game, i'm with calo ,heretics ruined the game for me as i enjoy keep defenses / takes etc and with that ghey zombie shit its no fun

Don't get why you see the Zombie as a such a problem. Have been Zombied a few times and some groups deal with it easily by root/stun spam. Then when timer runs out they nuke you to death again.

Biggest problem right now is WL's any char that can jump from behind a turret peice and insta kill at near longbow range is fooked up! Still regularly hit for 600-800 x 3 by WL's - hit em with the the nerf bat again!

People moaning about the Favial BG that worked to get Eras back is unbelievable. Of course I can understand you would have much prefered 1 FGA at a time so you could farm with 4+ WL in the Tower. AFAIK The BG was opened in response to the several Relic Raid attempts going on and to retake Eras.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Javai said:
Have you even tried to get into a small space (like a Lord room) guarded by healers with instant stun and Warlocks pb'ing with MoC4 that they don't have to buy with RAs?)

u can do better Javai...

lets say u rezz, u send monster in, at this time warlocks will have to use their so called moc4 wasting all their power just to get those monsters down who chain interrupt everyone.
And while our healers are completly interrupted tanks hp goes down from the 59999 dots they get...

yea i'd say they are the must fucked up char in keepfights, u won't notice because u always outnumber us anyway :)

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
u can do better Javai...

lets say u rezz, u send monster in, at this time warlocks will have to use their so called moc4 wasting all their power just to get those monsters down who chain interrupt everyone.
And while our healers are completly interrupted tanks hp goes down from the 59999 dots they get...

yea i'd say they are the must fucked up char in keepfights, u won't notice because u always outnumber us anyway :)

Seriously come and be a zombie vs a Lord room full of Warlocks/healers. Any stun or frog form and zombie is entirely negated. How you can think Heretic is better than Warlock in keeps is beyond me and lets not even get started on the Animist.

SethNaket

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
u can do better Javai...

Why on earth would they waste their power taking the monster down when they only need to cast one "frog" on them to remove the monster completely?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom