RvR ruined...

Nibble

Part of the furniture
dont u want to fetch it from there then sept? cmon i no u want to paly that fuber game

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Not only do you bitch, whine and moan here on FH, Manisch, you also CHEAT!!! Yes.. I said cheat! Still have this old SS when we were grp'd in our regular Link Dead grp where you were leading.. I still feel so ashamed that I had to group with a cheater to compete, but it got rough out there goddamnit!! Some grps were just a little bit too good!

Sorry my dear old friend, but this has to come out in the open!

:wub: I love you Mani <3

Aepax

Fledgling Freddie
Not only do you bitch, whine and moan here on FH, Manisch, you also CHEAT!!! Yes.. I said cheat! Still have this old SS when we were grp'd in our regular Link Dead grp where you were leading.. I still feel so ashamed that I had to group with a cheater to compete, but it got rough out there goddamnit!! Some grps were just a little bit too good!

LMAO! ^^ nice pic :)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture

Haha!!!! repped!

Triac

Fledgling Freddie

Sell ur daoc account and settle as an painter....... looks exactly like the first graphic of daoc :):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom