RvR Situation

Diocleziano

Loyal Freddie
alo...
is any guild/fg, alb/mid planning to move back to dyvet?
If so then reply to this topic, we will come back to play from time to time if the server's worth of it.
Nice opportunity to give the server a 2nd chance :)
cheers

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
It's not worth any FULL GROUP moving back here, but if there's 3 or 4 or you or something and you just want to mess about it might be worth logging on and just looking.

Dunno what day peeps would say it's busiest, monday probably seems to be on most servers.

Hib is dominant tho atm, dunno how long that will ast tbh. Now we thinking of rolling some alb toons prolly about another 10hrs.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Would be great to see a mid group running.

But most nights a full group overkill - would optimistically say maybe a drive to have a full group night could be made - but these things didnt work 2 or so years ago, so definately wouldnt work now.

Xeros

Fledgling Freddie
Would be nice to see indeed more groups returning.

I hope more guilds do the same and who knows we have soon back a fg scene also on certain days

Genedril

Part of the furniture
....Hib is dominant tho atm, dunno how long that will ast tbh. Now we thinking of rolling some alb toons prolly about another 10hrs.

That would be funny - if it wasn't so bloody true :(.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
so its not just me who hates the gov proc mael?:D
Hrmm no, don't get me started or I won't shut up. Would get about 3 'GoV deaths' a night when was active. I am over it now tho, I will change my sig soon!

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
That would be funny - if it wasn't so bloody true :(.
Going by our past form in getting pve we needed worry about such short term trivialities. Was thinking other day, nfd on alb is prolly about 4yrs old (pre-dates the pryd server crash), it got it's first 50th toon about a yr ago and still no one is toa'd.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Hrmm no, don't get me started or I won't shut up. Would get about 3 'GoV deaths' a night when was active. I am over it now tho, I will change my sig soon!

ahahha well i hope taglim can understand why i stress on vent cos gov procced and rr5 broke :(

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Dioooo =))) Come US and bring the others aswell =))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom