RvR ruined...

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
That's why you run around BG'ing a Mentalist.

Mevoq plays fair on his SB from my PoV, on his savage he was just another wanker.

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
ever heard of a duo? and we always leave the respected players.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
ever heard of a duo? and we always leave the respected players.

Speak for yourself.

The excitment in killing one visible char in a BG/Caster duo comes from where exactly?

From getting RPs...

Oh wait, you have been critisising Albs bolting stuff to pieces for RPs in this thread.

Same way of playing.

Septina

Part of the furniture
I dont see any difference in running solo and getting killed by a duo and then building an fg only to kill everything in sight with said fg. I smell hypocrisy. :(

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I dont see any difference in running solo and getting killed by a duo and then building an fg only to kill everything in sight with said fg. I smell hypocrisy. :(

Except that I have never done such a thing. Yesterday we went straight for a keep and when a FG I am in kills a solo guy or someone fighting I usually stand back (unlike you).

Try again.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Except that I have never done such a thing. Yesterday we went straight for a keep and when a FG I am in kills a solo guy or someone fighting I usually stand back (unlike you).

Try again.

To quote another person in this thread, respected people never get zerged down by me and it's quite clear that you and me dont get along... at all. You've zerged me down countless time and i've zerged you down countless times. Goes both ways. :)

Also, i didnt add on you when you fought Taggers NS at Bold bridge the other day, when he killed you and had like 80+% hp left. :x

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
If only some beautiful ewoman* would come by and strike my epeen :(

Someone as beautiful as Septina ofc :wub: <3

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
To quote another person in this thread, respected people never get zerged down by me and it's quite clear that you and me dont get along... at all. You've zerged me down countless time and i've zerged you down countless times. Goes both ways. :)

Also, i didnt add on you when you fought Taggers NS at Bold bridge the other day, when he killed you and had like 80+% hp left. :x

Easy to lose when I stand there stunned and can't do anything, that being said, I got me a different level of purge now and my old RA set, so let's see how it goes next time.

As for using the word "respected", grow up. You zerged and added regardless of it was me or someone other with your last iRvR group and the 2 times you have been on your SB count for nothing.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Easy to lose when I stand there stunned and can't do anything, that being said, I got me a different level of purge now and my old RA set, so let's see how it goes next time.

As for using the word "respected", grow up. You zerged and added regardless of it was me or someone other with your last iRvR group and the 2 times you have been on your SB count for nothing.

Hahaha, ok. ^^ Feel free to ask any of the actual fg's how much we zerged or added on them, or ask soloers such as Aika or Shadowlost etc how much we added on them, act like a twat and you get treated like one, goes for pretty much everyone in this game i guess. :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Hahaha, ok. ^^ Feel free to ask any of the actual fg's how much we zerged or added on them, or ask soloers such as Aika or Shadowlost etc how much we added on them, act like a twat and you get treated like one, goes for pretty much everyone in this game i guess. :)

I don't care about your FG club nor about your selection of solo people.

Even if I disagree with someone on the forums and I do it often for me it's a different case in game.

Between all the SLs you used to kill _solo_ stealthers with your group I managed to see who you kill and who not, so you don't need educate me on that.

And speak for yourself please, Netcode just adds since he is RR9 on his Skald and most of the Groove people bar one SB too, so stop making a complete joke of yourself by speaking of "we".

- English -

Resident Freddy
Indeed Netcode Is Rr9 Mates, Im Gonna Post In Caps Cos Im A Spoon Like Manisch

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Indeed Netcode Is Rr9 Mates, Im Gonna Post In Caps Cos Im A Spoon Like Manisch

LOL I had to read that twice as well poor Manisch as usual talking load of Crap.

Get over it Manisch m8 while you play Dyvet infact even any other server you will just get added on no matter what character you play.

Soulja

- English -

Resident Freddy
I don't care about your FG club nor about your selection of solo people.

Even if I disagree with someone on the forums and I do it often for me it's a different case in game.

Between all the SLs you used to kill _solo_ stealthers with your group I managed to see who you kill and who not, so you don't need educate me on that.

And speak for yourself please, Netcode just adds since he is RR9 on his Skald and most of the Groove people bar one SB too, so stop making a complete joke of yourself by speaking of "we".

you are saying he adds since he is rr9, not adds since he became rr9

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
is it still cool to shout get a room?

ah who cares im going for it

GET A ROOM!

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Quite amusing to se little manisch whine on everything and everyone when hes the biggest cock adding trading-hes-acc-to-get-laid retard.

No wonder ppl add zerg you down since you been doing it since day one, you aint a fucking saint so stop talking bs all the time, biggest fucking hypocrit

Septina

Part of the furniture
Quite amusing to se little manisch whine on everything and everyone when hes the biggest cock adding trading-hes-acc-to-get-laid retard.

No wonder ppl add zerg you down since you been doing it since day one, you aint a fucking saint so stop talking bs all the time, biggest fucking hypocrit

*queue your grp added on everything when you played and you're useless solo comment* :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

Sadly your opinion on this issue stopped to count around RR9 on your Skald where your changed your way of playing.

So > /dev/null all the way.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Sadly your opinion on this issue stopped to count around RR9 on your Skald where your changed your way of playing.

So > /dev/null all the way.

Perhaps look at your own playstyle before qq on others
But i guess its to hard to ask someone that trade his acc to get laid then scamm it back later :(

Septina

Part of the furniture
WTT: RR11 Avalonia................ RR10 Norse Wa............... RR10 Dwarf Heal............. bah, fk this shit. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom