Room 101

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
what 10 things from life would u like to see banished forever? here's mine, list yours :)

1: Coco Pops adverts (they dont even rhyme anymore ffs!)
2: Macdonalds (do i even need to give a reason? ok.. tastes shit and they target kids)
3: Cartoons where animals are dressed like human or replace humans (i.e. Dogtanian and the 3 muskethounds, aardvarks, donald duck etc.. whats the point? cant draw people i guess)
4: Make-Over Tv programmes
5: Snooker/Tennis on telly making half decent programmes being cancelled (who gives a shit about snooker or tennis really?)
6: Men who wear Dickie bow ties everyday
7: People who stop RIGHT in front of you while u in the high street to talk on phone or to a friend so u gotta treat them like a round-a-bout
8: Robbie Williams
9: Migraines
10: Drivers who dont see any cars about so dont indicate which way they going even though there's people try to cross the road, and then honk horn at you if u try to cross road.. like its YOUR FAULT!

get rid of the lot imo :)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Room 101.
1. Religion. Causes too many problems.
2. Boy/teen Bands - why do they call them bands, they don't play any instruments. Boy/teen singers would be more appropriate, or just twats.
3. Eastenders
4. Crap sports from Olympics (Snooker, Synchronised Swimming.......)
5. Region codes from DVD's.
6. Compaq Comps. Crap IT Managers choice for an easy life.
7. Stuart Barnes Commentary on Rugby. The man was only just a half decent player and knows bugger all about the modern game.
8. CNN for their purile editorial on world news and events. Don't think they even know what a balanced perspective is.
9. Bin Laden, die already!:twak:
10. People that play computer games 24/7. Really, what use are you to society. Would we actually notice if you all dissapeared overnight? Doubt it.:flame:

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
1. curling (that stupid sport in the winter olympics that is like practice for bored housewives)
2. pedestrians (i drive :p)
3. pop music
4. laurence llewellyn bowan (i think everyone will agree on this one)
5. crap cover versions of songs (no matter the genre)
6. France
7. George W. Bush (aka the antichrist)
8. Things that dont work
9. My car (clapped out peugot 106 that has had important bits fall off twice in the last 2 weeks) :(
10. all monetary systems

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
1. Religion (nothing but trouble).
2. Chavs Total waste of the fresh air they breathe.
3. Reality Tv shows.
4. Crisp that are supposed to taste like meals!! Yorkshire pudding & Beef my Arse
5. Rachael Stevens. Couldnt sing if her life depended on it, but she is Hot.
6. Chicks that flirt like crazy cause they know it drives you crazy.
7. Empire Records Soundtrack (What a let down after watching the movie).
8. Muppets that cheat at computer games.
9. Work (give lottery win tbh)
10. Robbie Williams (wouldnt mind if he would just COME OUT and be honest)

probably alot more I could throw in there.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
1. Stereotyping.
2. Stupid circle of not being able to get a job, need experience, need money, need qualifications, need travel, can't get each without the other.
3. Stars in the media that get far for just flashing abit of skin, looks but no talent.
4. Sexist work places
5. Politics.
6. People that can't give a straight answer.
7. Hardly any live music acts in pop industry.
8. Girls that have a baby just to get a council flat.
9. Drugs.
10. People that whine about everything, instead of just bing happy with what they got.

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
extending mine to 11 as i forgot a very important one...

11. mime artistes

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
1. people that yell when on their mobile phone or are on their mobile phone when im trying to help them at work
2. george w. bush
3. jordan
4. teenage mothers (except vicky pollard from little britain)
5. the ferreira family from eastenders
6. football
7. religion
8. weird people that sit next to me on buses and the whole time try talking to me when i'm clearly reading/have my earphones in
9. boy/girl 'bands' (esp. busted)
10. racism/sexism/homophobia

thats no particular order btw. and if i could choose another, it'd be celine dion.

Sigurd

Banned
1. Chavs
2. Chavs
3. Chavs
4. Chavs
5. Chavs
6. Chavs
7. Chavs
8. Chavs
9. Chavs
10. Chavs

And disease, violence, stupidity... hmm actually the above just about covers all of these things :touch:

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
1.Neds
2.People over 60
3.Government
4.Benefits
5.NHS
6.Burberry
7.America
8.Queer eye for the straight guy
9.Reality TV
10.Robbie williams

K

Kreggur

1. Reality TV... I mean really, what's the deal?
2. Religion/fanatism.
3. Most sports on TV (sports should be exercised).
4. (see Ilaya's Point 10)
5. Drivers who slows down long before you reach the crossing (making me feel somewhat bad unless I hurry over).
6. Racism and such.
7. Bureaucracy (even the spelling of the word is too complicated).
8. Politics (mostly due Point 7).
9. Cheaters!
10. People that wake me up when I'm tired. :p

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
7. Hardly any live music acts in pop industry.

When the 'artists' actually start making music, maybe youll get live shows :p

Stoned Viking

Fledgling Freddie
1. the lines in stores
2. islamic fundamentalists
3. the danish goverment
4. my ex girlfriends
5. the police
6. my bank advisor
7. germany
8. whiners
9. queers n lesbos
10. womens right to vote

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
harebear said:
When the 'artists' actually start making music, maybe youll get live shows :p

heh true, tho should have said any genre I supose ^^

Cyfr

Banned
1. Political correctness
2. Political correctness
3. Political correctness
Etc etc.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
1. Reality TV shows.
2. Mimes (Learn the words).
3. Crap TV shows.
4. Boddingtons Brewers (They bought out O.B. Ale cos it outsold there own brand).
5. Talentless people who show up on talent shows.
6. Over hyped bands and music 'artists'.
7. Desperate has-been celebs (Jordan, Peter Andre, anyone off of 'big brother' including Davina McCal)
8. George Lucas (For Midiclorians and Jar-Jar Binks in SW ep1.)
9. Anyone who takes life too seriously.
10. Female sex toys (Make it easier to get a date).

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Stoned Viking said:
9. queers n lesbos

You, my idiotic piece of shoe crap - should rot =) Look at the real world. Homophobe.

1. Homophobes [Stoned Viking, for example]
2. Religion.
3. Mass-Produced Pop.
4. Chavs/Townies etc.
5. 'No I.D. No sale'
6. 'Suped up' volvos/fords o_O [Chav idiots]
7. Stereotypes.
8. Having to pay for travel
9. Needing experiance for everything :/
10. ..... Constant song covers.
11. How they ****** up star wars :p

Jeeves

Banned
Overdriven said:
1. Homophobes [Stoned Viking, for example]
4. Chavs/Townies etc.

6. 'Suped up' volvos/fords o_O [Chav idiots]
7. Stereotypes.
You
are
a
hypocritical
nobjockey.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
nb: you can't put stereotypes if you put down chavs/townies. it makes you a hypocrite.
but yeah, stoned viking should burn in hell for being a close minded retard :)

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
So, having an opinion makes him a retard? I might say the same thing about you since you want to ban religion. :rolleyes:

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Dillinja said:
So, having an opinion makes him a retard? I might say the same thing about you since you want to ban religion. :rolleyes:

so what good comes of banning gay/lesbians and preventing women from voting?
and yet banning religion would resolve most conflict in the world.
defending his views suggests you agree with his intolerant opinion.
im not arguing about this any more, either.

Sigurd

Banned
haarewin said:
so what good comes of banning gay/lesbians and preventing women from voting?
and yet banning religion would resolve most conflict in the world.
defending his views suggests you agree with his intolerant opinion.
im not arguing about this any more, either.

Banning idiots would resolve most conflicts in the world, not religion.

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
hahahah at some of the 'lists' here.

Religion ? ban religion eh? Tell billions of people they cant pray / worship there god(s) anymore because you think it cause's 2 many problems. Are you that naive that you think it would stop anything ? It would infact because more trouble than solve. haha that is easily the most ridiculous thing I have seen, Religion doesnt cause war / Death, its an excuse or a Reason for it. If Religion wasnt there the retards that do go about killing / destroying or generally fighting would have something else to fight about. human nature.

< oh and im not a religious person at all but I understand the purpose it serves, what it stands for and how important it is for ppl. A neccesity for Humans for the most part, you get % that wont agree or wont believe but its a constant and has been for most of Human History.A higher exsitence blah blah etc. People need something to look for, to believe in. A much wiser and old person once told me, everybody will become religious in some point in there life its just generally its when your quite old and have nothing else to look forward 2 ;). A higher exsitence blah blah etc >

oh and then there's ppl whining about TV adds / Shows etc. I tell you what. Stop watching those BS show's if you dont like them. Ye maybe they wont go away because alot of people like them, gah you know who they are, but at least you wont see them and you wont be giving them what they want. Attention and Ratings.

Then there's that gem, Politics. Heh now I for 1 can agree polticans are for the most part a bunch of Power hungry Idiots that havent the first clue about helping anybody or Solving Real Problems. All they know how to do is be excellent Social Engineers and Use Power to better them self's and there Brethren < ppl alike to them basically>.Im sure some bright spark will say how ppl said Politics now Politians, well guess what ? you dont have politics without Politicans they are if you'll excuse ther usage " The Root of all Evil" There's Always Exceptions to the Rules and we do actually have some ppl that do good for every 1. Without Politics you would live in a primative Blood Thirsty Runied Land where nothing gets done, Anarchy and Chaos would be your Master's. Ye its a shitty system but without you'd be fucked, no longer free to sit on your computer bitching about how shit the system is and how corrupt / stupid leaders are etc.

oh and that 1 with the guy that wants old ppl / government / Benefits got rid of. Invent a Time machine go back to around 4th century and go live in Russia. You'd fit in perfectly as a new War mongering Rapist with no laws, old ppl or Society to bother you

The Amount of hypocrisy in this Thread is painful and the fact that 99% of the people that posted, read this post, reread there post still wont understand or See there Blissful Ignorance

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Vindicator said:
Religion ? ban religion eh? Tell billions of people they cant pray / worship there god(s) anymore because you think it cause's 2 many problems. Are you that naive that you think it would stop anything ? It would infact because more trouble than solve. haha that is easily the most ridiculous thing I have seen, Religion doesnt cause war / Death, its an excuse or a Reason for it. If Religion wasnt there the retards that do go about killing / destroying or generally fighting would have something else to fight about. human nature.
I would rather see ppl starting wars over reasons that weren't made up tho ^^

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Jeeves said:
You
are
a
hypocritical
nobjockey.

o_O No I'm not, it's not my fault where I live there is a zerg of suped up fords etc >.> I learn to hate the car. Chavs are usually driving them >.< Sorry. And Also, it's literally been beaten in me to hate them. :/

Vindicator :( Where you been? =( You k33led my warrior in DF :/ Tormentium.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom