Room 101

Gibberish

Fledgling Freddie
Anyway, back on topic :p

1. Robbie Williams
2. Farmers
3. Bent police officers
4. Flowers
5. People dialling my telephone number when I am at work (leave me alone to surf FH in peace FFS)
6. Liquorice
7. Politicians
8. Injections
9. Pain
10. Not being able to think of anything to put here

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Stoned Viking said:
1. the lines in stores
2. islamic fundamentalists
3. the danish goverment
4. my ex girlfriends
5. the police
6. my bank advisor
7. germany
8. whiners
9. queers n lesbos
10. womens right to vote

ok if this is a pisstake fair enough, if it's not you've just proved your

a biggot, sexist and general ahole.

Stoned Viking

Fledgling Freddie
I dont care what you think I am, now try read the start of the topic and make your own list instead of making comments on mine.

Kaj

Fledgling Freddie
Sigurd said:
Banning idiots would resolve most conflicts in the world, not religion.

lol, that is abit ironic though :p
And really really funny...

Kaj

Fledgling Freddie
Oh, and to the point...

1. Money
2. Religion
3. Clothes

That would solve most of our problems :)

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
1 - Bigots (of any form)
2 - People who stand in my way when i'm trying to take photographs (especially when they are also trying to take pictures but with crappy digital and phone cameras which won't even take pictures)
3 - Users who bug me on a daily basis for trivial problems which they should know by now how to deal with, especially when they phone at 3am......
4 - My company for making me work crappy shifts for no payrise meaning i'm not going to get home tonight till enarly midnight and alternate weeks when i have to get up at 5:30 to get into work.
5 - Beer prices in London.....
6 - Rent prices in London.. well all prices in london actually.
7 - The fact that my local phone exchange isn't LLU so I can't get a 4mb 20:1 contention ADSL
8 - Resturants who insist on putting cheese on everything and the staff who look at me with black expressions when i ask for food with no cheese and then who invariably bring the meal with cheese on and then get pissed off when i sent it back so they just scrape the cheese off and i get all pissed off...
9 - Cheese (see 9)
10 - Anyone who comments, gestures, attacks myself or my friends because we choose not to look like everyone else.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
`mongoose said:
1.) intolerance

'squish

This always makes me laugh; Aren't you being intolerant by not tolerating intolerant people?

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
heh true, tho should have said any genre I supose ^^
Pretty much all the metal bands actually do their music, yet another reason why metal is infinitely better than most music. (Yaruar have sexy goth gurl friends? :p)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
1) celeb!! gossip!! magazines/tv shows.....I DONT CARE ABOUT THEM!!!
2) beggers, no i dont have any change, btw im sure a loaf of bread is cheaper than that can of special brew you got behind your back chummy.
3) smelly people, no excuse for bad hygene dude.
4) people that are all touchy feely and grabby at me i hate it, makes me sick, gerroff.
5) blokes that see you kneeling doing up your shoe and say "while your down there" or come up to you at a party and say "go on, pull my finger".
6) jam with bits in.
7) people who are always on a diet and weigh 3 stone anyway, then go around moaning that theyre fat, i always tell em "well im NOT on a diet so shut up ffs or i'll eat you".
8) dissapointing food......FFS!!
9) soap operas.
10) cruelty to animals.
:flame: :flame: :flame:

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
1/ religion
2/ ilegal drugs
3/ poverty
4/ pedophiles (and all other serious crimes/criminals)
5/ terrorists
6/ women with hairy armpits
7/ period drama's /movies
8/ sunday drivers
9/ those annoying answer machines asking you to press various buttons to reach different areas when u try fone a company .(when in fact u speak to same person u would of spoken to regardless.
10/ yellow snow

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
harebear said:
Pretty much all the metal bands actually do their music, yet another reason why metal is infinitely better than most music. (Yaruar have sexy goth gurl friends? :p)

I have one better i have many sexy fetish model girl friends (and one very sexy goth girlfriend all to myself)... ;)

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
1). Cigarette papers that dont stick.
2). Joints that burn down one side.
3). Smokes that go out every 2 tokes.
4). Spliffs that just spontaneously burst into flame when lit.
5). Reefers that are too tight.
6). Dropping my spliff in my drink.
7). Running out of grass.
8). Running out of tobacco.
9). Running out of rolling papers.
10). Lighter running out of petrol /flint.

Get past them 10 and im too chilled to bother hating anything else.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Can't believe how closeminded some stupid retards(bit redundant) are on this thread....come on! What's wrong with Teh Icefloat?! :p

You thought i was gonna talk about gay lesbian haters? Right? Though i don't understand gay's who hate lesbians....

Ok ok, my top ten hate/remove list:

1: Coming up with ten things on these lists.
2: Heat. Melts ice. Need say more?
3: Melted ice, not water though, just melted ice.
4: Emotispam.
5: Instaling stuff 99% and then ge(error!)
6: People who...umm....do...stuff...well i don't know any hatable people but everyone else listed some!
7: Rabbits. They eat carrots.
8: Carrots, cause they make me hate rabbits, which i like.
9: Points 7 and 8.
10: told you i couldn't come up with ten things to hate....oh wait! Kill bill!

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
old.Tohtori said:
I eat carrots :(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
old.Tohtori said:
Can't believe how closeminded some stupid retards(bit redundant) are on this thread....come on! What's wrong with Teh Icefloat?! :p

You thought i was gonna talk about gay lesbian haters? Right? Though i don't understand gay's who hate lesbians....

Ok ok, my top ten hate/remove list:

1: Coming up with ten things on these lists.
2: Heat. Melts ice. Need say more?
3: Melted ice, not water though, just melted ice.
4: Emotispam.
5: Instaling stuff 99% and then ge(error!)
6: People who...umm....do...stuff...well i don't know any hatable people but everyone else listed some!
9: Points 7 and 8.
10: told you i couldn't come up with ten things to hate....oh wait! Kill bill!

looooooooooooooool :clap:

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
yaruar said:
I have one better i have many sexy fetish model girl friends (and one very sexy goth girlfriend all to myself)... ;)
When im older im gonna be just like you. \m/ :p

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
harebear said:
When im older im gonna be just like you. \m/ :p

What..... bald, underpaid and overworked... :)

The attractive friends is one of the few upsides ;)

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
I decided its better at the mo, attractive friends even if only 1 goth, overpaid (as im payed to do nothing) and then no work, go teeeeeeeeeeam. !!! And the bald bits no good, need long hair ! \m/

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Religion

Vindicator said:
hahahah at some of the 'lists' here.

Religion ? ban religion eh? Tell billions of people they cant pray / worship there god(s) anymore because you think it cause's 2 many problems. Are you that naive that you think it would stop anything ? It would infact because more trouble than solve. haha that is easily the most ridiculous thing I have seen, Religion doesnt cause war / Death, its an excuse or a Reason for it. If Religion wasnt there the retards that do go about killing / destroying or generally fighting would have something else to fight about. human nature.

The Amount of hypocrisy in this Thread is painful and the fact that 99% of the people that posted, read this post, reread there post still wont understand or See there Blissful Ignorance
Good argument on religion. Your right people do need to believe in something. Religions are the best thing we have come up with so far as a race. Although the need is somewhat reduced with education. People start to ask questions that cannot be answered by religion.

Most wars/genocides were the result of power/religion/tribalism. Religion generally is not at fault its the powermongers that control those religions/religeous factions to the own ends, power!

Q. If religions of all sorts were sent to Room 101 would we be better or worse off?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol sorry this is a bit obscure but i know a few of you read pratchett read one of his the other day and this bit had me in stitches, where granny weatherwax is explaining she doesnt believe in gods, its like the postman he's always there but she doesnt believe in him, and if you believe in gods you only encourage them.
Man i love the way that guys mind works.....oooh new thread idea brb!!

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Hawkwind said:
Your right people do need to believe in something.
So how does the atheists like myself hang around then? You don't need to believe in anything ^^

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Boni said:
1). Cigarette papers that dont stick.
2). Joints that burn down one side.
3). Smokes that go out every 2 tokes.
4). Spliffs that just spontaneously burst into flame when lit.
5). Reefers that are too tight.
6). Dropping my spliff in my drink.
7). Running out of grass.
8). Running out of tobacco.
9). Running out of rolling papers.
10). Lighter running out of petrol /flint.

Get past them 10 and im too chilled to bother hating anything else.

Ok heres one to ruin your day.
Making a home made bong only to find out that the bottle is cracked at the bottom.
Was a work of art too. Best one for a long time. Was expecting a Blue Peter badge for it.
Ah well nm. Where that damn pipe went 2?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Zebolt said:
So how does the atheists like myself hang around then? You don't need to believe in anything ^^
Nice answer, double negative mean anything?

So you are people in general are you? So you glad your here to represent the entire human race. Thought I made the point about education casuing people to ask questions that religion cannot answer. Sounds like you have asked those questions and made the assumption that there is no god. Good for you.

Not everyone believes in god, you believe 'it' (not getting into the he/she bolx) does not exist. Ergo you believe in something.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Kreggur said:
5. Drivers who slows down long before you reach the crossing (making me feel somewhat bad unless I hurry over).

If you are walking, the point of slowing down long before the crossing, is to make you hurry over, and atleast my driving teacher directly told us to do so, so we would get to the destination as quickly as possible :)

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Zebolt said:

Probably the same way I do.

And I think you used the wrong word there. But when I use it this time it will be correct. 'You' Dont need to believe in Anything ^^

Because 1 State's your opinion and the Other implies your a chauvinistic Narrow minded Bigot < not that bigot's arent already narrow minded, hell thats an explanation in its self but Further emphasis was needed here>

Hawkwind said:

So you are people in general are you? So you glad your here to represent the entire human race. Thought I made the point about education casuing people to ask questions that religion cannot answer. Sounds like you have asked those questions and made the assumption that there is no god. Good for you.

Not everyone believes in god, you believe 'it' (not getting into the he/she bolx) does not exist. Ergo you believe in something.

That's an excellent Point on Education being a cause for lack of faith or failure to believe no question's asked / Answered. It is also funny that 1000 year's ago you would be hard pushed to find an Anthesist in any shape or form, not that you wouldnt of course as there are always exceptions to the rule, but now aday's it is quite common place to find anthesist's in every corner of the globe but more interrestingly homoginised towards the More Economically Stable / Better off Regions, of which posses a very large population percentage of Highly Educated or Semi-Educated people. Thus leading them to question, poke , prod , ponder and Procasternate upon the Validity of the Claims made by Religion's based across the World.

It's always a touchy Subject, Belief's. The Reason is because a belief is an opinion held by you and passed onto you by other's. Some Belief's Contradic other belief's and this leads to a conflict of opinion's. Throw into the mix a few human elements like Stubborness / Superiority / Greed / Deceit / Embellishing / Prejudice / Desire and What you have is a Religious conflict based on a belief of people that no longer draw breath in this Exsistence fought by people that fail either to understand the intial Conflict or meaning of there own Belief | Enemy's Belief. And I give you Earth.

Eh I could pick holes in pretty much Any Religion or belief that anybody has or exsist's given enough time and all the information. I mean thats the reason I denouced my Christian Bondings after reading and interpreting < Opinion> certain passages / stories from the bibies and other such publishings from similarily Holy Figures. The Contradiction in what I saw lead me to 'believe' that it was nothing more than a book of Good will or more simply put, a Book of Dont do what johnny dont dont does type Rules / Morals.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Hawkwind said:

I didn't mention in any way that I represented the whole human race and have no idea where you got that from. What I did say tho was that I was an atheist which implement me beeing a represent of the atheist. And ofc I believe in stuff. If you tell me you are 20 years old, white, male, don't smoke and have a girlfriend ofc I would believe you but thats not the kind of belief I was talking about and niether were you ^^
Vindicator said:
And I think you used the wrong word there. But when I use it this time it will be correct. 'You' Dont need to believe in Anything ^^

Because 1 State's your opinion and the Other implies your a chauvinistic Narrow minded Bigot < not that bigot's arent already narrow minded, hell thats an explanation in its self but Further emphasis was needed here>
First of all I didn't used the the wrong word. My sentence implemented that you in no way need or have to believe in something as a human as the former poster said. Im not saying ppl that do suck or are dumb in any way, it's there comfort and I respect that.

Sorry? I did not just state my opinion. I don't know if you read the entire thread but the poster I was quoting said: ppl do need to believe in something. I am part of the phrase "ppl" and I don't need to believe in something since I know I don't, therefore I do not just state an opinion but told him he was wrong with self-known evidence. And to say Im a chauvinistic Narrow minded Bigot cuz' of my opinion as you told me only tell me that you don't respect me as an atheist not that you have any idea or real accusation behind that statement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom