Realm alliance... pathetic demonstration of weakness.

O

old.Hatchet

Made my stomach turn to see Hibs and Mids allied, watched the keeps fall in succession, to convenient to be a conincidence, and had suspicians confirmed when we took a few parties to albion.

Soon enough we see a few mids coming down the road, speaking a language we didnt understand, members of an enemy realm... so we killed um.

"stop stop we are allied with the mids"

FUCK OFF

YOU may be kissing troll ass, WE are not.

By allying with midgard you sold hibernian honor cheap, and showed yourselves to be weak, and worse EVEN when fucking allied you failed miserably to get hib a victory or a relic?

You really wanna turn Hibernia into midgards biatch?

An allied victory is an empty victory, and an allied defeat is just pathetic. What the fuck were you thinking?

O

old.Paranoid

I do aggree with you,
i would never ally myself with a Hib/Mid.. because the victory isnt yours at all...

But when one Realm is outnumbering the other realms then they do have a right to an alliance, IMO.

Although lots of people seem to say Albion has got 700 players on.. thats much moer than us.. lets make an aliance.. they dont take into account that the ammount of albs online that are effictive in RvR is probably the same as thiers...

Personally, I would never ally though.. let me make that clear...

Just my thoughts...

K

Keri

I guess there are some people who were not aware that there was any Hib/Mid alliance. I for one had no idea, and just played as though it was a normal raid. In the large group I was with last night, I never once saw any instruction not to attack Mids. In fact, at the time, it looked more to me as though there was a Mid/Alb alliance, as every time we Hibs seem to attack Albions, Mids sneak up on us and attack from behind. Still, my alliance chat is silent, apart from reading "Test" once a week. It would be nice to read something in alliance chat of when raids are going to happen, instead of hearing it from someone in a group I'm hunting with at the other end of the realm.

E

Eblessair

*puts aside a couple of charged cc hammers*

i know who ill be nuking when i hit 50 :)

O

old.Hatchet

There is a cure for troll-envy, it is called re-rolling in midgard.

C

c0ngo

There is also a cure for Pathetic Alliances it's called playing in Albion :p

O

old.Nol

obviously not a cure for oversized ego's :)

W

Wuren

some cheese with that whine?

pls tell me what the hounor in zerg attacks is? you have twice our numbers or more, thats the reason for alliance. We cant beat u when u bring 156 ppl to take a fort, so what do we do? Sit on our arse waiting for u to get inside and "own" us? Think not, rather have fun pulling Drakes on you and spanking u along with some Trolls.

O

old.Verata

Good call, Hatchett.

Of course, considering all the successful raids you've organised or led, you're really in a position to criticise aren't you? At least the rest of us are making the effort, whether the means are to your liking or not.

Tell you what: come up with a viable strategy for taking a force of Albs twice our size and with more than a few lvl 48+ in their ranks. Maybe then we'll be able to launch raids without having to worry about allying with Mid just to mtch the Alb numbers.

D

Danya

*offers Wuren the cheese*...
blah blah zerg blah twice our numbers blah

We don't have twice your numbers, not in the realm and certainly not at RvR levels. Stop using the supposedly huge albion numbers as an excuse for your failings.

O

old.Killtoons

Now hibis dare to say they didn't allie...

Bah fo...

I was hitting emain with another albioners just saw ppl from hibernia like Miss standing in the middle of a mid army and no one killed her...

Bahahaha hibies allied and midgard got the relics... <- LOL @ HIBERNIA

W

Wuren

as stated in 200 other posts (but ill do it again for you): when we logged in sunday morning mids had already taken back their relic and alb power was neutral, ported over with 4 ppl and whacked 8 grey cons before we ran into mid train carrying the relic and got ganked.

O

old.Hatchet

I have organised and lead more raids than you have had hot dinners. Over a year of it, and when the odds were not in my favour we fought anyways, we never allied no matter how hard pressed we were, or how bad the odds against us. We built a team, and that team won more victories against worse odds than you have yet seen in this game.

The failures of the raids so far... are they really an excuse to ally with midgard? Are "the rest of us who make an effort" so badly out of idea's already?

You cant always expect to have it served on a plate for you, made easy. Allying is the worst demonstration of lameness i can think of.

In time i will organise and lead raids, ill lead a team we spent months building, and we will continue against the odds until we win or die trying... and we will do so without allying, ever.

I'm sure there will be a lot of hibs who will refuse to join any raid i lead, and a few more who would join the raid just to tell the enemy our plans, all because i cant be assed entering the popularity contest.

You wanna hate me for being consistant? I said waay back in beta we would not ally, and would destroy any attempt to ally on the part of fellow hibernians. Bite me.

C

c0ngo

All this double numbers stuff is clearly bollox.

All the posts that quote it only refer to Hibbie/Middie numbers.

A /who is doesn't mean as much as it used to because of /anons.

Atm there are on 1556 Excalibur and a /who on Albion shows 560 and this proves what ?

That there are a few more in Alb than the other Realms I'd guess :p

O

old.Hatchet

And where is woody????

Why am i not reading about how you were killing hibs and ruining the "allied fun" ???

D

Danya

If I were to make a guaess I'd say mid and hib are roughly equal (maybe slightly more in mid) with alb having maybe 1.25-1.5 times more. Certainly not twice as many. All this "you have so many more than us we can't compete" is purely and simply whining.

O

old.hidden

Originally posted by Wuren
pls tell me what the hounor in zerg attacks is? you have twice our numbers or more, thats the reason for alliance. We cant beat u when u bring 156 ppl to take a fort, so what do we do? Sit on our arse waiting for u to get inside and "own" us? Think not, rather have fun pulling Drakes on you and spanking u along with some Trolls.

wuren thats bs... there were only that many albs BECAUSE you allied, not you allied because of that many albs (unless your psychic ofcourse, which i very much doubt)

stop using the excuse that we outnumber you, we only out number you when you ally in a vain attempt to outnumber us

at least 1/2 the people there were grey to me (at lvl 42)

so stop talking out of your ass

P

Pfy

I take it I'm right in assuming Midgard is Bubba and Hibbie is his bitch? ;D ... so to speak.

O

old.Jerioth

Originally posted by Dannyn
*offers Wuren the cheese*...
blah blah zerg blah twice our numbers blah

We don't have twice your numbers, not in the realm and certainly not at RvR levels. Stop using the supposedly huge albion numbers as an excuse for your failings.

lmao!!

you dont think Albs have the biggest population on the server!

hahaahahahaahahaaha

P

Pfy

I'm sure Albion has larger numbers, but can you all REALLY be that scared of lvl 20-30s? :/

D

Danya

Originally posted by Jerioth

lmao!!

hahaahahahaahahaaha

That's not what I said at all. I said alb doesn't have double the numbers. That's not the same as saying we don't have the biggest population (see my later post where I say that we do :p). Please try reading peoples posts before shooting your mouth of, you might look a bit less silly then.

O

old.hidden

lmao!!

hahaahahahaahahaaha

notice how he said "we don't have double"

he never said we don't have the biggest

C

c0ngo

lmao!!

hahaahahahaahahaaha

Think Dannyn and me are saying that Albs DO have more numbers on the server but not as many as u Hibbies and Middies try to make everyone believe as an excuse for you acting together :p

O

old.Hatchet

It's not about numbers. Its about honor and pride.

Id like to see which ever Hibbies organised this sham to stand up and be counted. You made damn sure no-one who would object to your lil alliance knew about it ahead of time, now its over, lets hear your excuses for making it happen.

O

old.Twiztid

Well speaking honestly, every time i go to rvr we usually meet the same number of albs roughly. We beat them then 10 minutes later we get twice as many albs charge us conning blue and upwards. If that aint double numbers i dunno what is. Wish us hibs could call on a 2nd wave to come, but we cant because all that is there IS ACTUALLY our main force.

O

old.Nol

hehehehe

seems we weren't the ones on the receiving end of a right good rogering Pf...bubba ;D

E

Eblessair

Hatchet: nothing needs to be explained to you, or anyone else
this is not YOUR game.
people can, and will do what THEY want to.

E

Eblessair

and we did not help the mids get those two relics
just after the 2nd one went neutral, a grp of about 4 hibs ported over to say hello to the mids :)

O

old.hidden

still.. allying when there is no need is really lame :p

you were even allying in Emain which is even more pointless

Users who are viewing this thread