The most Honourable realm?

T

tirinerfed

i spared xfear and hes healer the other day just out side atk

hes healer got jumped by a infil and i helped them slain him

after fight hes healer where on 20 % hit and he was rez ill on 10% hp ......

ps was fun to power a infil with two hibs i will do it again
i really dont like albs

Tiri Maddog........

Y

-yoda-

extremely hard to solo these days as a non stealther , i think only place u can get reguler 1v1's is in df late night when you or enemy have df and im logged there,, apart from that HW = lots of hib fg's running around... Odins = hib stealth zerg amg and also random fg's or a brehon zerg running around...
and emain is just a zergfest all over wether its mids albs or hibs zerging :( .

cant recall ever being spared by a fg or more always get mown down (they gotta have there 100-200rp's!!!)

i have spared a few in my time , but these days i just kill anything i can now wether it be gray-green blue or yellow.. gray cons have proved to be a major pain in ass in the past so i kill em on sight :) remember fighting a shammy that kept dotting and running away and when i was trying to heal/cure myself lil twat gray con kept interupting me (after i had let him live a few mins earlier) , hence i ended up getting killed (prolly would of anyways but it not the point im makin) no realm has more honour than another imo . :(

D

darbey

Originally posted by hellraisermk2
How do you know you've never been spared? There could have been many many times where someone has just left you to it and not let on. :p

That is oh so true.

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by acei
My reaver had a experience in DF....

A 50 celt ran upto now, did lots of emotes and i returned them, he then ran off. The celt then returned and told me to kill him by doing emotes, i did it and /bow'ed for the free RP's.

A 50 norse woman ran upto me and did lots of emotes and then ran off to alb merchants.

A 50 elf ran upto me and did nothing just looked at me, i did a few emotes then he ran off.. i then heard fighting the norse and the elf was fighting, the elf won.. i didn't interfere because 1 vs 1 and i would have been 1-shotted anyway.

Then 15 minutes later the same elf returns and waits for me to be more than 50% damaged by a mob then XP kills me...
He turned away from my PA :(

Nice of you to remember me though :p

K

Kindar

Been spared a few times at amg in Odins, when i was bored and decided to solo with my warrior. Was mostly a few grouping infils or such destealthing and then waving. Even had some duels at other times :)

The sparing lives is a funny thing with alb and hibs. I many times don't interfere 1 vs 1 in bgs. Dunno how many lives i've spared too by some hibbie or alb just doing a single "positive" emote :)

Albs tend alot to kill anything on sight in bgs, but thats different at hibbies. You can run along solo and see a grp run by you, do a few emotes and the off to kill something more challenging :-P

In lvl 50 rvr albs are sparing the lifes...to me that is. If i just as much go to hmg in Odins or HW, it tends to bring up some luris jumping me...or a fg hibbies running me down. Sometimes i just cba to jump people right away...find it funny to "crossplay" abit :)

If i run solo or have a shammie on my ass when farming seals, and i suddenly meet an enemy grey con...i never kill em. I start with /bow...can't care about they run away, but if they start to attack i defend myself of course...depending on the lousy damage they can do :-P

Can we run in emain 1 day with truce, just to run around and beckon each other for some duels? :-P

T

thorwyntf

In the end, all realms consisit of different, individual people, so you can´t really say realm x is more honorable than realm y.
And as somebody already said, it´s all about the mood you´re in. I`ve saved quite a lot of xping people in Uppland etc., but when I`m not in the mood, I just kill them. Doesn´t say much about being honorable or not does it.

V

VodkaFairy

It's not that when you play a realm you're by definition a or b. When comparing mid to alb I've been "saved" by albs more often than mids, but if those infils/mincers were sb's instead I'm sure they'd do the same ;p

G

ghostfeet

i only ever spared 1 person with ghost....and that was mercuria :)
couldnt make myself kill her during /cry /hug /kiss spam ;p

S

Stallion-

I spared quicksilver in odin yesterday. I rok

T

Thire

this one time in df, i was lvling my level 16 Infil and all of a sudden a sb named Jaond pops up, i spared him but next time youre not that lucky!

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by Thire
this one time in df, i was lvling my level 16 Infil and all of a sudden a sb named Jaond pops up, i spared him but next time youre not that lucky!

Remember that time ;)

Saw this liddul saracen enter combat mode and prepare to df4tehwin!!!111oneone I ran and I ran and finaly i got away from this scary infil :)

X

Xethron

I remember once in DF I was at the alb merchants with my then Lowbe Wiz – 2x or something and I was at the DF Alb merchants having just transferred some seals form my 50 theurg. I was busy choosing some nice shiney new things to tool up my wiz for XPing and I someone walk down from the steps in a bright purple robe and a hat – first glance I though odd colour scheme for a friar (then most friar robes could not be dyed and with a robe and a hat had to be a friar as only they could have robes and a hat that showed up) clicking on them to see their name to see if they had a humours name too being of little dress since to my surprise it said Elf+++ looking again it was clearly an elf but I had just assumed it was a friar being all the way up at the alb merchants but must have just logged on.

Started to type /wave when I got stunned and Kablam 1-shotted – most unsporting… /rel and logged on my theurgist to see a number of DM for the elf, giving chase I found it a few room down (yellow con to 50) so I introduced it to a number of earth and air mentals needless to say it did not last too long. Gj I got drop on it can be a nightmare trying to duel magicians with QC stun… felt much better after that ;-]

B

barevoose

never been spares as lvling up, never been spared in rvr even when using friendly emotes, spared a grey reaver in df once tho.

L

lac_desariel

If im with My paladin in DF and i see a Greg I will point at them and then to the gate.. Leave Df is what I say but I no longer Kill Greys with him Altho I have maybe 2 times, As for Lac well thats a different Story he dont Go to DF ever and if i see a Greg in RvR i tend to kill,

I have seen a SB pop in DF and kill agro that was going to kill me, Let me rest and went so i loged from DF

Ive also met a little greg on the hill by DC stones, Our group was saying hi and a 2fg steamroled over us.. Our fault for messing about but the little grey did nothing but cry

Mids again,

never met an Elf that that has spared or been of the honor, However I have not met one thats been un honerable.. just dont meet em solo i guess.

IMO its down to the idividuak more than realm

G

Gordonax

I often go hunting for XP'ers in the frontiers, but usually spare greys - unless I'm in a really bad mood :flame:

With groups, it's usually much more fun to stealth into the middle of them and just appear, scaring the bejesus out of them, than actually kill them. Sometimes it's fun to just sit around and watch a bunch of XPing greys, and help them out if they get into trouble. I know, I'm too nice sometimes.

Sometimes, though, being honourable doesn't pay off. I caught a couple of XPing Mids once in the frontier, both yellow to me but obviously only late 30's. After letting them kill their mob and rest a while, I appeared and killed one. As I was just about to fight the other one, a mob popped right on top of us and started attacking him. Rather than end up giving him an XP death, I gave the mob a whack to get the aggro off the Mid, and started killing the mob. He'd started running, but when he saw the mob was no longer attacking him, he turned round... and started attacking me. Luckily, I managed to kill the mob and then him.

E

[e]

kill em all and let GOD sort em out...

I once had "honor" as you would call it...trying to lvl scout solo in alb.front. After 40ish XP deaths by stealthers i say: FUCK YOU ALL! I will kill you at all lvls, where ever i see you!

D

dawn-

pm me which one is the most honourable realm plz.
had really hard times trying to sleep past month

G

Glo

Couple of weeks ago logged on in Df with my female /level Necro.
On appearing at mechants, was surrounded by 6 big ugly looking Mids.
Thinking that this is gonna be a short stay, they all started to dance with me. Surprised and amused at this I decided to dance with them as well. :) As the party progressed I got to thinking that maybe this was a sexist thing and decided to put my theory to the test with a cunning plan.

Quit and logged on with my lvl 22 Inf. same six big ugly mids took an instant dislike to my presence and as quick as I appeared I died. typed rel / quit and relogged with above mentioned Necro.

Unfortunatly this was where my cunning plan ended. Expecting to continue the party with my new found friends only to find i was alone.
Not to be put of by this I went in search for them, got as far as the ramp and at the bottom could see a couple of Mids
Waved at one who promptly came running up to dance with me I thought.
:eek7: Shock & horror, Unfortunatly it was a different group that i had spotted and quickly beat the crap out of me,:twak: ending my theory.:doh:
Conclusion - Its an Individual kinda thing me thinks

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by Glo
Couple of weeks ago logged on in Df with my female /level Necro.
On appearing at mechants, was surrounded by 6 big ugly looking Mids.
Thinking that this is gonna be a short stay, they all started to dance with me. Surprised and amused at this I decided to dance with them as well. :) As the party progressed I got to thinking that maybe this was a sexist thing and decided to put my theory to the test with a cunning plan.

Quit and logged on with my lvl 22 Inf. same six big ugly mids took an instant dislike to my presence and as quick as I appeared I died. typed rel / quit and relogged with above mentioned Necro.

Unfortunatly this was where my cunning plan ended. Expecting to continue the party with my new found friends only to find i was alone.
Not to be put of by this I went in search for them, got as far as the ramp and at the bottom could see a couple of Mids
Waved at one who promptly came running up to dance with me I thought.
:eek7: Shock & horror, Unfortunatly it was a different group that i had spotted and quickly beat the crap out of me,:twak: ending my theory.:doh:
Conclusion - Its an Individual kinda thing me thinks

Or the twols thought you were a mob??

D

del_eneste

Hmm the other day playing a infil (lvl 50) I pop out of stealth to help a grey con fg of mids who was getting killed by plateds (I was at mid side of df). just to get PA'd by a sb :mad:

D

dazam

its Never tanks We normally leave fair Fights soloers if in grp tbh its the Tigger happy mages

Users who are viewing this thread