The realm of zerg strikes again

Z

ztyx

You have finally proven yourself to be the nr 1 zerg realm.
You even crashed the server this time lol :clap:

Stlong zerging!

D

dukat_lionheart

still better than being u lot, we attempted it in PRIME TIME rather than like 7am..

wasnt going to moan but u just piss me off, bad form mids, bad form, now u paying for it :p

F

-fwapp-

yep, cause there were enough enemies online to make it a possibility ;)

T

telaron

Originally posted by ztyx

Stlong zerging!

I hate it when Hallucinogens get mixed up with the shipments of birth control pills...

K

killrake

Originally posted by dukat_lionheart
still better than being u lot, we attempted it in PRIME TIME rather than like 7am..

wasnt going to moan but u just piss me off, bad form mids, bad form, now u paying for it :p

What are we paying for?

D

dukat_lionheart

Originally posted by killrake
What are we paying for?

since u are obviosly a demented troll to ask that questionm i will answer it in troll fashion

MIDS BAD
ALBS GOOD
MIDS ALARMCLOCK RAID
ALBS PRIMTIME RAID

understand now?

O

old.Filip

hehe well i guess those 70 albs told the rest of us about you nasty fat trolls who took our belongins !!

F

filofax

Stlong zerging!

Well, think of it this way, if Mid were'nt so filled with wankers like you, maybe ppl would actually want to play there and not imigrate to albion :)

Tnx for all the players we been getting lately, keep messing up Mid for more alb zergs :D

S

Shagrat

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

can i pay in installments cause this new alarm clock cost me a fortune so im skint at the mo

R

rangerone

since u are obviosly a demented troll to ask that questionm i will answer it in troll fashion

MIDS BAD
ALBS GOOD
MIDS ALARMCLOCK RAID
ALBS PRIMTIME RAID

understand now?

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

K

killrake

MIDS BAD
ALBS GAY
MIDS ALARMCLOCK RAID
ALBS ZERG RAID

understand now?

Can u plz take that one more time urgh urgh hahahahaha

B

bult

Stlong zerging!

Cry more noob, you are just sad cus we are better then you :(

G

Grandpeck

Well he's right isnt he ?

And stop putting every mid in the same boat u stupid albs,not every single mid contributed to the damn relic raid u know.

I

iorlas

The realm of true wankers struck at 7am ....twat

F

-fwapp-

Originally posted by Grandpeck

And stop putting every mid in the same boat u stupid albs,not every single mid contributed to the damn relic raid u know.

well
1. sorry that theyre not as commited to helping mid
2. your putting every alb in the same boat u idiot

D

dukat_lionheart

Originally posted by some mindless mid
Can u plz take that one more time urgh urgh hahahahaha

pfft peon

Originally posted by someother mindless mid
can i pay in installments cause this new alarm clock cost me a fortune so im skint at the mo

<watches tumbleweed fly past>...heh...

A

acei

You're benefiting from it. But if you don't agree with the method the relic was taken i don't expect to see you at Mjnoll when we retake it.

D

dukat_lionheart

Originally posted by -fwapp-
your putting every alb in the same boat u idiot

J

Jarrax

Originally posted by iorlas
The realm of true wankers struck at 7am ....twat

Assuming demographically that people who chose their respective realms can be averaged out into personality types, across the 3 realms as a whole.
You'll probably find that albion, mathematically superior in numbers, have more pricks/wankers/twats than either midgard or hibernia.

R

raithian

when is prime time
where does it say anywhere that this is a 9-5 game only
now regardless of what you think about how mids retook the relics fact is thay planed and ran a relic raid that worked the servers run 24/7 (well except when crashed)

personaly id have liked it to be a prime time retake how ever untill somthing is done to balence the numberson each realm as far as i am concerned relics at any time are fair game mids are unable to get 500+ for a prime time raid like albs did

the only solution would be for goa to limite the numeber of players per realm to a max of say 1000 per realm. my xgf plays alb excal she has statedthat some days who all shows over 1300 albs online and at the same time maybe 400 mids

F

-fwapp-

Originally posted by Jarrax
Assuming demographically that people who chose their respective realms can be averaged out into personality types, across the 3 realms as a whole.
You'll probably find that albion, mathematically superior in numbers, have more pricks/wankers/twats than either midgard or hibernia.

yes but they could still have more nice people, making up for it. U'd have to do it in percentages not sheer numbers

O

old.Tzeentch

Stlong zerging!

mids crashed the server wen they attacked dagda with 300 or so ppl

i think

you dont really have a point :/

I

iorlas

You'll probably find that albion, mathematically superior in numbers, have more pricks/wankers/twats than either midgard or hibernia. ...hmm but none as big as you

O

old.Filip

Mids have had allmost the same numbers as albs...

they have dropped ..... why ... well.... many reasons i bet ... have to be mid to know it, becuase im sure is an internal problem..

hibs has grown a lot in numbers...

D

dukat_lionheart

Originally posted by Jarrax

Originally posted by -fwapp-
yes but they could still have more nice people, making up for it. U'd have to do it in percentages not sheer numbers

Originally posted by Ekydus

Dog: woof

Sparky says u got pwned

T

telaron

Originally posted by raithian
personaly id have liked it to be a prime time retake how ever untill somthing is done to balence the numberson each realm as far as i am concerned relics at any time are fair game mids are unable to get 500+ for a prime time raid like albs did

the only solution would be for goa to limite the numeber of players per realm to a max of say 1000 per realm. my xgf plays alb excal she has statedthat some days who all shows over 1300 albs online and at the same time maybe 400 mids

This is why u get support classes like shamans and healers while we get a clothwearing guy wearing a "kill me plz" sign.

J

Jarrax

Originally posted by iorlas
You'll probably find that albion, mathematically superior in numbers, have more pricks/wankers/twats than either midgard or hibernia. ...hmm but none as big as you

rofl, too easy to get bites in this swim.
Dont cut yourself on that razorsharp wit now....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom