The realm of zerg strikes again

N

Naewae

Originally posted by raithian
she has stated that some days who all shows over 1300 albs online

In the 14 months I've played I've never seen Alb go over 950 and normally it is now around 750 primetime.

Not arguing or anything, just stating what I believe to be true.

D

dukat_lionheart

Originally posted by Naewae
In the 14 months I've played I've never seen Alb go over 950 and normally it is now around 750 primetime.

Not arguing or anything, just stating what I believe to be true.

<agree>

G

Grandpeck

Tbh i dont know why u are all bitching about mids taking the relics.

Its not like u can't ever get them back is it ?

And no i didnt attend the rr i was where i should have been in bed fast asleep.

And yes i will defend them at mjol and why ? Cause its PART of the GAME.

A GAME FFS get it thro your thick heads.U play it to have fun and a zerg of ppl crashing the whole server isnt fun so what ztyx said is right.

Flame me if u want but u know what i couldnt give a cats turd what some of u think.

O

old.Nol

when is prime time
where does it say anywhere that this is a 9-5 game only
now regardless of what you think about how mids retook the relics fact is thay planed and ran a relic raid that worked the servers run 24/7 (well except when crashed)

personaly id have liked it to be a prime time retake how ever untill somthing is done to balence the numberson each realm as far as i am concerned relics at any time are fair game mids are unable to get 500+ for a prime time raid like albs did

the only solution would be for goa to limite the numeber of players per realm to a max of say 1000 per realm. my xgf plays alb excal she has statedthat some days who all shows over 1300 albs online and at the same time maybe 400 mids

Hibernia have managed to take all relics prime time from 2 realms with far larger populations, so that excuse stinks imo.

G

glorien_

Originally posted by Grandpeck
Tbh i dont know why u are all bitching about mids taking the relics.

Its not like u can't ever get them back is it ?

And no i didnt attend the rr i was where i should have been in bed fast asleep.

And yes i will defend them at mjol and why ? Cause its PART of the GAME.

A GAME FFS get it thro your thick heads.U play it to have fun and a zerg of ppl crashing the whole server isnt fun so what ztyx said is right.

Flame me if u want but u know what i couldnt give a cats turd what some of u think.

Is this the agreed upon resonce from mids? You all seem to say it at one time.

Yes its a game but its not nice when u organise an RR get everyone together and actually get it just for it to be taken back when u have NO chance of defending. Yes albs did use login tactics but atleast u had a chance to defend...

P

painbringer23

imo its not the numbers that are crashing the server coz other servers seem to manage it fine. I'ts just the server are shit quality :flame:

Y

yadeniel

Ztyx, close ur mouth , go with ur boyfriend Jox to /kiss kiss and put alarmclock again :D

G

Grandpeck

Glorien,u may want to beleive me or not but there a general apathy towards relics from i would say 70% of mids.

People wanted to take them back but there was too much leakage of our rr plans in primetime via irc and with so many alts/mains logged inside a relic keeps whats the point of trying i once said to myself.

So some mids this morning raided u and took your relics i cant stop em from playing the game how they want to just as anyone else from mid cant stop em.

I cant change whats happened and neither can the rest of the mids that had nothing to do with the raid,but its happened get over it is all i can say,its only a matter of time be4 u get them back,but daoc is just a game nothing else some ppl might be better perhaps remembering this.

As for the fact that server crashes,well god help us when toa gets here,i was always sceptical of the last "upgrades" tat goa where suppost to have done.I suppose the fact that albion has so many ppl has worked agaisnt them this time.

My views are my own and out of character and fwappe i play mostly casters so i dont need 20% extra staff pokage thankyou.

R

Runolaz

Originally posted by old.Nol
Hibernia have managed to take all relics prime time from 2 realms with far larger populations, so that excuse stinks imo.

Yes, you have, but the difference is that the powerrelics are of "less" use for both Midgard and Albion, thus will not get the same response. You did however do some early/late RR too, but don't kid yourself into believing that the loss of those powerrelics was calculated. If it had not been for the 300+ Albion supported by "bugged" necros in our frontier, you would never have gotten the last Relic that day.

As long as the server cannot handle a massive amount of players in the same zone, then I do not belive in RR with 2000+ on the server. I'm not for raids that goes as early as this on, but anyway I don't care, it's still only a game. I showed up and would have done it again, it's about showing those that "run" Midgard that you care.

M

multiples

Originally posted by dukat_lionheart
still better than being u lot, we attempted it in PRIME TIME rather than like 7am..

u only did at prime time cuz mids did at 7am, you would have done it at 7am if mids had done it on prime time and the other way around..or?

D

dukat_lionheart

Originally posted by multiples
u only did at prime time cuz mids did at 7am, you would have done it at 7am if mids had done it on prime time and the other way around..or?

or stfu kkthxbye

M

multiples

*attempts to comforts you*
here, a bone, take it and lick!
anywayz gonna leave this thread for you now cheers dont u cry too much u lil flea
nn

K

kirennia

we did it at primetime despite what mids were doing and will probably continue to do so, hoping that one day mids will realise that all we are trying to do is play the game a nicer way instead of a case of whoever wakes up the earliest.

M

marczje

tbh,

who gives a fuck?

fucking 20% baby! ;xDDddd

/s;ightly drnk a,tm so pws, donniot takerelic now

A

Aybabtu

the only solution would be for goa to limite the numeber of players per realm to a max of say 1000 per realm. my xgf plays alb excal she has statedthat some days who all shows over 1300 albs online and at the same time maybe 400 mids

Sorry to tell you this but the ol' hag lied......

(No offence meant towards the xgf) :)

D

Dorin

numbers on excal a few days ago at prime:

albion: 850 players
midgard: 560 players
hibernia: 430 players

Emain:

100-120 from albion, 50-70 from midgard, 15-30 from hibernia.

Tbh if mid or hib want to do prime time relic raid, albs must be real "insert something here" to let the relics go. [Speaking of the STRENGHT relics]. Infact if albs dont f*** up at some point, (not crashing the server with their numbers for an example or not zerging to the rk at once) this is an impossible mission.

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Dorin
numbers on excal a few days ago at prime:

albion: 850 players
midgard: 560 players
hibernia: 430 players

Emain:

100-120 from albion, 50-70 from midgard, 15-30 from hibernia.

Tbh if mid or hib want to do prime time relic raid, albs must be real dumbasses to let the relics go. [Speaking of the STRENGHT relics]

Yes, lets base all server population on 1 day.......:rolleyes:

Not saying those numbers couldn be true but there are quite a few things that could have such a impact on them, for all i know it could be because mids were napping before the big alarm clock raid.... :)

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by Jarrax
Assuming demographically that people who chose their respective realms can be averaged out into personality types, across the 3 realms as a whole.
You'll probably find that albion, mathematically superior in numbers, have more pricks/wankers/twats than either midgard or hibernia.

Dont worry, many went to mid and raised the IQ of both realms.

Y

yadeniel

Originally posted by marczje
tbh,

who gives a fuck?

fucking 20% baby! ;xDDddd

/s;ightly drnk a,tm so pws, donniot takerelic now

I still can own u :)

Yadeniel, Infil 5l9

Q

quinthar

what??

Let me explain..

Mids still cant primetime....whine all ya want, you cant, nor will you ever be able to primetime.

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by quinthar
what??

Let me explain..

Mids still cant primetime....whine all ya want, you cant, nor will you ever be able to primetime.

But the hilarious thing is that Mids CAN do primetime. Ardamel proved that on several occasions, after he and everyone else had abandoned the alarmclock raids. At that time, Albs outnumbered Mids no more than they do now. Yet, he managed it.

The fact is that the current bunch of Mid players - the ones who are patting themselves on the back at the moment at "a job well done" - don't have the skill, imagination, or organisation to pull off a primetime raid, so they've gone back to alarmclocks. And, ultimately, everyone will pay the penalty for that very poor decision.

T

thorwyntf

It´s amusing that a good number of Mids are now riding the "hey, but it´s just a game, you´re taking it too serious!" bandwagon. That´s a desperate attempt to disguise and defend the fact, that they´ve actually messed up the game. (I mean.. getting up in triple digit numbers at 7 AM on a weekend to kill some NPC´s.. who´s taking the game too serious here?!)
"hey, it´s just a game" is exactly the same, retarded excuse that the Chaos Theory muppets used to piss off people. It´s a common method to say "I don´t know how to explain why I`m acting like a jerk, so it must be your fault"

I´ve said it before and I´ll say it again: You have every right to take our relics, this is a 24/7 game and yadda yadda. Nothing wrong with that. But hell, guys, if you desperate enough to do it with alarm clocks, then at least STAND for it and ADMIT it and don´t try to blur the facts and act like you´re the cool guys and the rest of this server is a bunch of nerds.

A

acei

OK... Now i will do one long-ish post considering upto now my opinions have been jumbled up on threads...

Midgard you did do a dishonourable thing... it was agreed by the majority of albs+mids that IF albion did a primetime raid then so would midgard... albion did 2 successful primetime relic raids and we had 1 failed primetime relic raid. But Midgard made 1 proper primetime relic raid "attempt" on albion and then just seems to have given up and doomed their realm.

The long term implications of this action by Midgard is so massive that even i didn't reliase it at first. Last night i saw the implications... Albion is pissed off at Midgard for doing what they have done...

Midgard lost ALL respect from Albion and i also think they lost all respect from Hibernia... Hibernia has my full respect for the way they handle their relic raids (also want to say /clap at the chanter group that attempted to destroy the albion zerg yesterday)

Albion will either
a) Take back the relics
b) Crash the server

There is not a third option.

After the relic's have been recaptured i doubt the war that has broken out will end until Midgard respects the "unofficial" realm treaty and does a successful primetime RR!

D

darbey

Originally posted by ztyx
You have finally proven yourself to be the nr 1 zerg realm.
You even crashed the server this time lol :clap:

Stlong zerging!

The realm of the whine strikes again lol :clap:

Not sure what planet you are on , server crash is down to Goa's piss poor infrastructure not any players.

Twat!!

D

Denisée

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
mids crashed the server wen they attacked dagda with 300 or so ppl

i think

you dont really have a point :/
Wasn't that before we got the tiny upgrade?

And I believe albion had a huge zerg inc from atk to try counter our attempt on Dagda when it happen.

Wasa bit unlucky that hibs was on a Dragonraid ;)

Z

zenith_merc

And mid didnt zerg just as bad when they zonecrashed emain while rr on hib? :eek:

D

Deskiziado

The realm of "i only fight with guards" strikes again

P

phule_gubben

Originally posted by zenith_merc
And mid didnt zerg just as bad when they zonecrashed emain while rr on hib? :eek:

+ the usual 12fg+ albs in emain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom