The most Honourable realm?

Z

ztyx

Thinking of the times ppl stayed out of fights or even spared you...

can't think of even one time atm.

But I say Albs are better than Hibs (even though they don't spare youy. They are at least greatful when being spared).

P

PainLady

Indriid the most honest he spared me and stayed out of fight a few times imo as for the hibs phew none greedy bastards :D :D

J

jox

I have spared 100+ during my life as sb.

But nobody have ever spared my miserable life.

And yes, hibs are even more gay than albs, maggots.

A

ab_fluid

anyone who spares a stealther should be killed irl :p little bastards come back to haunt ur fg v fg fights if u leave them

N

Nugusta

Originally posted by jox

Today in DF i spared a grey Infi called Asaps...he ran to hib side and got past all the agro and made it to the rocot room, their i uncovered him. He gave up and sat down and i spared him...k thx im ubah now

/cheer

<3 Asaps

O

old.Odysseus

rofl this thread is something new ....

<cough> flamebait

Z

zoia

I can still remember when i, as a bluecon, was standing on amg Odin's and Talivar, Morias and one other guy came along.
Thought i was dead for sure, but they just waved to me and Morias even wrote "hi" with lootbags :)
This was at a time a bluecon skald could actually jump around on amg Odin's primetime without being ganked by half a group of brehon NSs and rangers.

These days, when i try to find places i can solo, but get ganked by a fg, it's usually hibs :p
The ones that spare me are often albs i "know".

B

Begach

Never once been spared solo in commin up to 2 years of playing. So bollox to that shit........i find you with a FG yer ass is dead tbfh!

PS Except zioa, she has more balls than the whole of alb put together :p
PPS And a hairy chest :p

B.

H

hellraisermk2

Originally posted by jox

How do you know you've never been spared? There could have been many many times where someone has just left you to it and not let on. :p

D

Divinia

i spare any honest players or ppl that might risk the survivability of our grp. not because im honorable at all. just because they can get us killed..

A

acei

My reaver had a experience in DF....

A 50 celt ran upto now, did lots of emotes and i returned them, he then ran off. The celt then returned and told me to kill him by doing emotes, i did it and /bow'ed for the free RP's.

A 50 norse woman ran upto me and did lots of emotes and then ran off to alb merchants.

A 50 elf ran upto me and did nothing just looked at me, i did a few emotes then he ran off.. i then heard fighting the norse and the elf was fighting, the elf won.. i didn't interfere because 1 vs 1 and i would have been 1-shotted anyway.

Then 15 minutes later the same elf returns and waits for me to be more than 50% damaged by a mob then XP kills me...

R

Ravenbourne

If i am in a good mood in df and come across an enemy grey con i will let them live, if they are still there and not left df or logged when i next pass that spot i kill them.

If i am in a bad mood i will just kill them for the fun of it.

S

sanguinary

In an attempt to recapture the old school mentality from the glory days of uo/ac..

Stfu carebear.

- Sanguinary, HB merc

Z

zoia

Originally posted by Begach
PS Except zioa, she has more balls than the whole of alb put together :p
PPS And a hairy chest :p

B.
My chest is not THAT hairy!
Oh, and you got my name wrong :p

M

marczje

hmmh ive spared quite a few lives i must say, usually when they emote me :) tho sometimes i killed greys.. sorry for those, i usually do that when ive been killed over and over that day :(

hmmm honorable.. talivar for sure, and some r5 ns from IG i forgot the name of.. he interfered when i attacked a r6 cleric and killed me, let the cleric live... but when 15 mins later i attack a reaver he does the opposite, and doesnt attack me..
err more.. Zael ofc, he also spared me once.. is a great guy :D /hug for u m8:)
mm.. aybabtu for not killing me without clothes in emain before i made very sure with emotes i wanted to die :D

ehh.. think it was galoecjunior and adrianicus in hw some day, camping mmg.. after alot of friendly emotes i unstealthed.. and they didnt attack me, we killed 3 hibs together then :p

mhm.. as last all soloers still out there .. great respect for u :)

Oh, im off for holidays now.. so a merry xmas, and a happy newyear :D

N

-Nuked-

Nightshades dont have it easy enough to go around sparing people :p :eek:

A

angantyr

I can only say Elajt and Wittor they have spared me so many times i cant even remember how many it is etc :bazbeer:

K

kinag

Benedictine, when I was a littul twoll zerk he ran past me and just looked at me and waved etc. sat infront of me and suddenly 2fg+ albs ran me over from behind.

loong time ago.

O

old.Nol

I used to spare solo stealthers, but these days they are seldom solo and always jump at the opportunity to leech in group fights. I just no longer spare them, it's nothing personal and by the same token I don't expect to be spared either.

I quite often spare solo norms, maybe a mezz and hug or a wave. Funny thing though, I cannot recall a single time I was ever spared when I was met by either mids or albs and was running solo, which is alot.

K

Kallio

Honor doesnt exist in this game, at least anymore.

K

Kagato.

Most groups I run in (on the rare occasions I group) seem to agree on not interfering with fair fights or spareing lowbies or even soloers.

Im not saying albs are more fair but I do know alot of albs who think like me on this matter.

But for the enemy realms I have had alot more of what I would call 'noble' fights with mids then I have hibs and have seen alot more honourable behaviour from them then hibs when soloing.

But contrary to this I have been spared twice now when solo from a full guild group of hibs in the past so you never know.

I'd say it depends on the individuals more then the realm to be honest.

P

Powahhh

Originally posted by ztyx
Thinking of the times ppl stayed out of fights or even spared you...

can't think of even one time atm.

But I say Albs are better than Hibs (even though they don't spare youy. They are at least greatful when being spared).

i have spared a lot of lifes with arms and with infil as well.....but it is everything up to my mood really...there are times that i am so pissed that i am gonna add even in a fg vs 2 ppl fight :p
when i am in good mood and nothing ingame haven't change it i will be more "human" but when i am pissed...well :D like a caged twool :p
but anymore except very very few ppls.....when they see me they look in the keyboard and start searching with what to hit me.....they choose from baseball bat , machinegun , beretta :p
anyway :p:p i do not judge them hard when they do it...might be in bad mood also :p

[edit] apart from talivar most of the times never ever a simple hib have spared my life...even when i was solo with my arms and some gay grp with 2 chanters+bard kill me for one,for second,third until i log time......mids are more "cooperative" :p not all of them but a 10%...apart from the 1% of hibs ;p

N

nalistah

i've spared many... u just dont see it, as im stealthed.. :eek: and i never jump in 1vs1's... (mid vs hib/alb, that is) if not the mid getting his arse kicked.. else i always do a "/s need help?", and act after the respond...

sure, sometimes i feel like building up the most massive zerg and zerg every little overpowered zerging fotm-albstealther to oblivion.. but thats never happened.... yet :O

Users who are viewing this thread