New Emain!

Pathetic

Fledgling Freddie
Does that mean we can all go camp AMGA :p weee bring back even more Ganking than currently in NF, 18 Infs v 10 SBs night after night! yay..... :twak:

oh yea i also forgot. QQ me :S

Seriously tho what the hell is the point in this it'll just be L337 fg v L337 fg with a bit of zerg chucked in for the hell of it, everyone will moan about adding even more than they do now and like Thadius said it'll just be another place for some to camp and gank at.

WHY oh WHY do mythic keep trying to ruin DAOC?

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Nobody forcing you to go there, can always stay and roleplay at a tower or keep or whatever you prefer. Personally i'm looking forward going there, frankly I'm a bit bored of the NF zones and don't really like the design.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Should bring in the fun, if not keep all the GG's in one place, letting the lower rr/un-opted groups run where they please, and most of all give stealthers another place to add ;)

Agreed, finally mythic does something to save daoc ( except the new US classic servers wich was great aswell )

Hope this turns out as good as it sounds :)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
Agreed, finally mythic does something to save daoc ( except the new US classic servers wich was great aswell )

Hope this turns out as good as it sounds :)

Looking forward to fighting you on Lamo Sneakers ;)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Coldbeard said:
Nobody forcing you to go there, can always stay and roleplay at a tower or keep or whatever you prefer. Personally i'm looking forward going there, frankly I'm a bit bored of the NF zones and don't really like the design.
Never liked them to start with, then again they never asked for my opinion :(
Vladamir said:
Should bring in the fun, if not keep all the GG's in one place, letting the lower rr/un-opted groups run where they please, and most of all give stealthers another place to add ;)
Opted groups will always be following randoms around to farm some easy rps :/

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Dorin said:
no 100% safe spot for archers,,,, OH NOoooez :<

Hahah

Anyway, bring it on - i'm looking forward to it :) gj.. mythic o_O

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
this COULD be good

they will prolly screw it up somehow tho :(

Brite

Banned
insta port without the hassle, or roleplayers ruining it

looks like darkness rising will actually be a fucking ace expansion, i really cant wait, lets hope all goes well

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
This game is turning to shit.
Instead of making RvR more interesting they dumb it down.

Jjuraa

Banned
Gazon said:

yes lets have a quest where you have to solve a riddle and beat down 3 keep doors and battle 100 orange con gaurds before you can get to the fg vs fg fights! thats much better.

shut the fuck up and go back to PvE

yes im in a bad mood.

+ island will be teh rox :D

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Gazon said:

No one asked for your opinion.

Should be good.

Toxx

Fledgling Freddie
Yea well, nobody asked for yours either Overpowered...

Nobody asked for mine either, so im just gunna STFU right now!

Septina

Part of the furniture
hummz, this zone on one of the non toa servers..... :OOOO
Gifv!

Littles

Loyal Freddie
Heres a novell idea....why don't they just scrap that island and slap in emain in it's place :)

I hope the islands a decent size or it's gonna get very zergy but good job on no towers/keeps. Hopefully they got a ounce of sense and leave the aggro to a minimum also, i have no idea what they were thinking about slapping grey con mobs everywhere in the last patch.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
I think this is a great idea. It will allow those who wish to fight on mass (aka Zerg) somewhere to go.

If as an opted group you choose to go there, you will not really be able to moan that you got added upon, since what else would you expect, going to the island.

I think the last couple of patches have been excellent. Its really started to give alot of options in the RVR area. I have minor concerns that the frontiers will become empty. But heh I suppose thats where the opted groups "could" go. But I think that the lure of the island may be to strong to resist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom