Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Complete this lyric from a well known song but try to innovate:

"I got knocked down......"

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Complete this lyric from a well known song but try to innovate:

"I got knocked down......"

"I get knocked down, but I get disabled again, you aint ever gonna keep me up" :p

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I get knocked down.. but I get up again, after releasing.

I'd be more interested in normal abilities than morale ones - Destro chopper thingy will no doubt get something similar.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Not satisfied with the clusterfuck you guys have atm?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Nothing like a good virtual gang rape by destruction

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Immunity timers need boosting in this game and f'ing quick. It's just not fun on a class without AoE KD/Disable. You spend 50% of your time with your hands off your keyboard unable to control your character.

Either change all root / cc breaking abilities (sigil of sigmar for example) to make them give COMPLETE (i.e. to all types - disable, KD etc) CC immunity for 10 seconds, or double/triple the current immunity timers.

Right now it's easy to predict which side will win a zerg fight - it's the one with the most AE KD/Disable almost every time. Shouldn't be that way - players choices/movements should have more impact than they do right now (they dont have impact because they can't move!).

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
must have been hard making the slayer *cough*, a totaly WoW warrior ripoff...

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
All these knockdowns with mostly naked shortarses is getting a bit WWF and I'm not talking about pandas.

Blake

Fledgling Freddie
hahaha

Meeting 2 tanks with CC/disable utils. makes u cry. Its 0 about skill to hit the 1 button after eachother and finish the solo player off while he's compleet out of the fight due to KD,DISables.

There's no fun in fighting melee so far.

A DOK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom