Mids and Hibs

C

Carss

all i hear is it for the good of the server having Instant rvr, is this actually the solution i remember when no realm had the mauler class and there were groups running around Laby the fights in there were brilliant i got my sorc to rr5 in no time was always action.
Hibs fought mids and albs and vice verser now everyone well mids and hibs mainly seem to think that irvr is needed in albion, have you tried considering making a forum post without whines and qq's and say coming up with a solution to the problem which includes all realms not mids and hibs idea of what is needed.
You want 8v8 fights there is that nice map called Aggramon you port to your nearest keep and a short run with speed and your at a mile gate remember the fights in emain in OF those were fun.
Laby is also a good place coz you can bind there and not only that there is a nice centre place where all 3 realms meet up.
i know im gunna probly get some wise ass comment from certain people but at least i have put a point of view across of a couple of idea's irvr and realm helpping isnt gunna save the cluster, another cluster might but the language barrier may be a problem for some.

:england:

Laby isnt such a bad idea, next patch instant port to the middle and can get straight to killing.

But i guess people got bored of the same kind of action there and theres no open space to roam and if theres a zerg out you get zerged and thats it :p Plus its laggy as hell and some people dont like using the labby client thats why i think action died down there because theres not enough people that want to rvr down there.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
didnt hib do the same not so long ago cos albs attacked when it didnt suit hibs? ac or not its 24/7 wether its right or not not for me to say but hib did exactly the same

sry brite btw :)

WRONG WRONG WRONG Hibs Did it because YOU Whiney Fucking Guild on ALB CM Decided it was nice if they Fucked around with everyone and get TT Banned.Hibs released in a Weekend demonstration only For HORNER to go and take every keep/twr over that weekend except Ailinne.

So get facts right CM and Horner Fucked around with everything on this server for last few years and people made a stand.

Soulja

RaZieL SoulReaver

Fledgling Freddie
Only thing about that is that there are no groups on this server that will go agramon except maybe 2, the only way to get any action is to go where all the other people are going, if all 3 realms can port to one frontier you can pretty much bet that there is where all the people will be. :)
If it was possible to host agramon nights again on this server you'd see me running to agramon faster than you could say 'FOR ARTHUR!!', but the thing is, even if there are plenty of full groups running on alb none of them will go to agramon for fair fights because frankly they cant put up much of a fight without 20 buddies on their back. :p

nah your using that because of instant rvr, the point is you have 2 realms in your realm you will have a alb zerg and lots of adding will happen evil begets evil if mids and hibs fought 8v8 hell even 2v2 4v4 whatever in agramon its a big enough place eventually albs would have to follow suit because there would be nothing to do in alb except take a few towers now and again, ofc you would still get your bridge fights with stealthers and soloer's but you carnt even solo in alb coz you get steamrolled by the invading mids and hibs.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
labby is too laggy if you dual log like me, never rvr'ed there :(
all this frustration and logging can be prevented by a simple cluster with Limors or Temair tbh.

TheSearcher

Fledgling Freddie
WRONG WRONG WRONG Hibs Did it because YOU Whiney Fucking Guild on ALB CM Decided it was nice if they Fucked around with everyone and get TT Banned.Hibs released in a Weekend demonstration only For HORNER to go and take every keep/twr over that weekend except Ailinne.

So get facts right CM and Horner Fucked around with everything on this server for last few years and people made a stand.

Soulja

ROFL wtf horner ftw at the time most of alb hated him dunno bout now tho he has turned over a new leaf or someone else playing

TheSearcher

Fledgling Freddie
ROFL wtf horner ftw at the time most of alb hated him dunno bout now tho he has turned over a new leaf or someone else playing

if albs release towers keeps its a teddy out of the cot... if hibs do it its a protest wtf lol

wrong quote above feking laggy net for me today but u get the idea

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Laby isnt such a bad idea, next patch instant port to the middle and can get straight to killing.

But i guess people got bored of the same kind of action there and theres no open space to roam and if theres a zerg out you get zerged and thats it :p Plus its laggy as hell and some people dont like using the labby client thats why i think action died down there because theres not enough people that want to rvr down there.

OPEN up DF for all realms they should :)

Feamos

One of Freddy's beloved
lol i say let all albs go PvE and then mids and hibs will have to do missions for RP because they wont fight each other :m00::flame::kissit:

Septina

Part of the furniture
lol i say let all albs go PvE and then mids and hibs will have to do missions for RP because they wont fight each other :m00::flame::kissit:

You mean like albs have been doing for over a year now already? xD

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
if albs release towers keeps its a teddy out of the cot... if hibs do it its a protest wtf lol

wrong quote above feking laggy net for me today but u get the idea

It is with Alb atm teddy out of Cot when Hib was subjected to AC RR day in day out for months that in end Hib was like a ghost town and yet YOU Albs loved it that you made Hib into a ghost town.

Hib can barely manage 100 people online lately and still any keep taking done on Hibs is always AC'd so as I have said in previous posts over all of this Grow some balls Albs but alas you never do as you leave AC up to CM and Horner you got to complacent.

Now you being made to come out to RvR and face an Enemy YOU Don't like it and YES it was a protest against the SOTG that CM was doing at the time.

Soulja

RaZieL SoulReaver

Fledgling Freddie
Didnt there used to be Ac's in old frontiers for relics i distinctly recall mids and hibs doing it, this is not a moan im just stating AC's have been going on for ages weather for relics or just footholds in enermy territory you end up getting the keep back by some means, isnt this game meant to be played by attacking keeps and defending them i know its bad when any of the realms do it i know mids were doing it early this morning at bolg dunno if they took it.
But again if there isnt anything to do at say 3 am when most people are asleep and your in game whats gunna happen do they have to go pve coz they dont want to upset the other realms comon guys everyone has done it at some point lets put this whine to rest.

Lets have some positive ideas on how to make the game better for all not whine about how its being played now. :fluffle:

RaZieL SoulReaver

Fledgling Freddie
It is with Alb atm teddy out of Cot when Hib was subjected to AC RR day in day out for months that in end Hib was like a ghost town and yet YOU Albs loved it that you made Hib into a ghost town.

Hib can barely manage 100 people online lately and still any keep taking done on Hibs is always AC'd so as I have said in previous posts over all of this Grow some balls Albs but alas you never do as you leave AC up to CM and Horner you got to complacent.

Now you being made to come out to RvR and face an Enemy YOU Don't like it and YES it was a protest against the SOTG that CM was doing at the time.

Soulja

hibs have proven time and time again they dont need the numbers to defend, half the realm have aoe its easy to defend a keep behind the wall upstairs, but obviously not at 3 am when hibs need beauty sleep :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
hibs have proven time and time again they dont need the numbers to defend, half the realm have aoe its easy to defend a keep behind the wall upstairs, but obviously not at 3 am when hibs need beauty sleep :)

And Albs don't Have AOE ????? Oh well suppose that makes All difference ALBS Don't Have AOE rofl.

Soulja

RaZieL SoulReaver

Fledgling Freddie
And Albs don't Have AOE ????? Oh well suppose that makes All difference ALBS Don't Have AOE rofl.

Soulja

I never said albs dont have aoe i said hibs have proved they dont need numbers to defend a keep against albs or mids , almost half of the casters in hib have aoe or the ability to use it if spec'd that way and defend keeps well, (accept the compliment dont dismiss it like a child) how many wizards do you know in the alb that use ice in rvr not many that i know of, and definately not many that actually group in regular groups thats albs fault, but thats up to the player and what he wants to spec. You mentioned hibs dont have the numbers to defend a keep i was saying they dont need the them as i have said they can defend well, im not whining about it just replying to what you said earlier. It was a compliment

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
I hardly reply nor read FH, full with QQ and the great ones that will never shut up, thinking they are right or JUST to say something.

I watched Mids attacked Era Tower and among them, a luri. I watched Hib took that tower. I was in the Era lord Room vs Hibs & Mids. 3 realms in the same room. And GOA lets this happen? it's not against COC? I think you should change the fron cover on the box!

Is this a game that consists 3 realms? or 2? Is this what you call to make dyvet alive again without considering the fact you created the game that consists 3 realms?

Then HF! I believe there are lots that feel the same. I liked to play this game, but not now. And for sure, I'm not gonna resub when accounts run out unless GOA does something that MAKES sense.

Now children.. continue QQ all you like!

Ever stopped to think that what makes it a great game is the scope and freedom that players are given. Don't you think thats it adds an extra dimension to the whole experience that sometimes under some circumstances players across realms are prepared to put aside Da Holy RP, and work together for mutually beneficial goal, only to become enemies after that goal is acheived. I call that part of the rich tapestry of DAOC. Might also be worth asking youselves how or why 2 opposing realms may take this sort of action.

Things will hopefully settle down though, as the action is far to diffuse at the moment. Ive quit for the evening anyhow, cant face riding for 20 minutes only to die. Thx to arepa and warhead for leaving me thou, thought I was a gonna there.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
i duno why albs are still qq, hibs are actually out rvr'ing, or did you prefer your bridge/tower humping and getting rolled by mids.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
well we would all want that bud

Aye :( Not holding my breath. Crappy action today. Hope it sorts itself out tommorow. Fraid I agree with Sept in that irvr is required on this server to make it reasonably ok for everyone but the tin can and invisible soloers.

Oh and bit embarressing that hibs ended up relying on mid help to take eras. We had the numbers, we just played shite. But I find the dynamic interesting that mids and hibs are prepared to undertake such action together.

RaZieL SoulReaver

Fledgling Freddie
Aye :( Not holding my breath. Crappy action today. Hope it sorts itself out tommorow. Fraid I agree with Sept in that irvr is required on this server to make it reasonably ok for everyone but the tin can and invisible soloers.

Oh and bit embarressing that hibs ended up relying on mid help to take eras. We had the numbers, we just played shite. But I find the dynamic interesting that mids and hibs are prepared to undertake such action together.

irvr aint the only way its just the easiest way but doesnt suit everyone coz mids and hibs have less numbers they will run group more often than not coz alb have too many not everyone groups hence zerging or what is presumed as lots of group zerging not everyone is grouped but its still a zerg but you go where the action is and since mids and hibs come to alb they will have to contend with zergs if they went to aggramon fought each other at least alb groups with any sence would follow suit just my thought i would like to see the mile gate fights again like OF. its the same in hib if say 2 groups of albs at crauch bridge, hibs end up bunching up and rushing they may not be all grouped but its a zerg. Aggramon is the way forward for group v group fighting imo

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
kinda goin off topic but what i think may help this server is less of the shit slinging/hatred....after all we dont play the game to be abused....we play for fun. its just a case of what different people find fun. this was once a great server and its a shame what it has become :(

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Even the whinethreads are boring nowadays. Give cluster with germans.

Sorin

Banned
Logged in 21:50

Checked /rw 21:51

/qtd 21:51.

Think i'l leave the retake of keeps/relics to albs that care. "If Any"

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Yea right, albs cba to defend? xD That's why you guys are trying to take back Eras now? This server needs IRVR and albs just seem too thick to realise this. ^^
And ever stopped and thought that we might took beno and bold towers just to cut port so albs couldnt defend? :p

haha Septina. have you become hipocrit aswell? Should have guessed all the "lets save the cluster" was just show off lol
Anyways you might screw rvr in daytime, im sure you will have lots of fun, ill just have fun doing your keeps n Relics in nighttime :D
Playing SotNW while you bash doors lol. Have fun ^^

Septina

Part of the furniture
haha Septina. have you become hipocrit aswell? Should have guessed all the "lets save the cluster" was just show off lol
Anyways you might screw rvr in daytime, im sure you will have lots of fun, ill just have fun doing your keeps n Relics in nighttime :D
Playing SotNW while you bash doors lol. Have fun ^^

Grow a brain? I logged off right after the mids and hibs had taken Eras/Berks, if you wanna blame someone for this shit feel free to log on mid and talk to the mids. :)
And i've given up a long time ago about the whole 'save the cluster' because frankly the remains on this server isnt interested one bit in fair fights and such things. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom