wtb hibs!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
who the fuck are you?

ololol nobody. That still has nothing to do with me being superior to anyone. It's an opinion.

So when you call someone a random or nobody you are not implying that you're not a random or nobody yourself? Because if you aren't that can be even considered as a compliment, as you say that someone is equal to yourself.

Anyways, you just proved all my stereotypes about thidranki players.

Logi

Part of the furniture
So when you call someone a random or nobody you are not implying that you're not a random or nobody yourself? Because if you aren't that can be even considered as a compliment, as you say that someone is equal to yourself.

Anyways, you just proved all my stereotypes about thidranki players.

You;ve proved my though of you being some idiot thinking hes making a statement. Calling someone random is an opinion. There are numerous meanings behind this opinion. You obviously cannot figure it out thus making me /yawn again. Now i actually do feel superior then you.

dude your forgot to end your post with "cool story bro". For a moment i forgot you were a cool kid LOL.

Everz

FH is my second home
These lot are to easy. The paranoia round thid players is beyond funny.

pwnguinbd

Banned
What happened to 'bait has been taken, my work here is done'? I get the impression that these statements like 'these lot are too easy' are just ways of trying to convince yourself or some sort of forum victory (how sad, honestly?) when you actually have nothing to back up your arguements.

As I said, this is a group for Thidranki players, stop trolling it. Make your own thread where you can insult us.

On topic, thanks for doing the template for me Logi. Can't wait to play Hib, was fun on the old Cabalist today, got about 20 deathblows closer to Battle Enforcer - on about 1930 now =).

Logi

Part of the furniture
These lot are to easy. The paranoia round thid players is beyond funny.

heeey lookie whos back! Everz that is still unable to add anything constructive! I'ts kinda comical.

but to be honest, you're just random trash ready to be forgotten. Could add aika to that as he seems to be just as worthless like you :clap:

Everz

FH is my second home
Random trash? Like most scrubs you were on my nuts 6 years ago.

pwnguinbd

Banned
Logi mate, I think he's stuck for insults - there is only so many times you can call someone a 'scrub' without sounding like an idiot.

Edit: Btw, last night was quite fun. My Warden is definitely a support char ^^. I might drop some points in Regrowth, like you suggested. Before HoT nerf, it would have been worth keeping 24 Regrowth, but now it is no way near as good and it might be worth sacrificing it for higher damage. It all depends on how the group pans out; if we discover that the Druid is fine with most of the Healing and that perhaps you and Aleven aren't killing enemies fast enough (though 2 assisting BMs with Celerity probably would) then I will probably respec a little bit.

pwnguinbd

Banned
Pretty sad that he has to resort to death threats because he knows we are right. I hope he enjoys his ban/warning =).

Logi

Part of the furniture
Pretty sad that he has to resort to death threats because he knows we are right. I hope he enjoys his ban/warning =).

Nah, we will probably get banned because we rammed the gates of the OT castle.

Everz

FH is my second home
No death threat at all bud. Such liars these ballbags are.

:D +1 k

pwnguinbd

Banned
Thid was amazing last night. Grats on the 128 deathblows Logi. As I said, you beat my record of 122 =).

CorNokZ you should really get your druid up and running soon if you are serious about this Thid group - the action here is amazing. Last night a full group of us were kiting 3FG Albs and 2FG Mids. Leveling to 24 is very quick and we can get you a template no problem.

Me and a friend are leveling a Bard and Vampiir to 24 atm so just PM me if you want to join in and we can arrange something.

Logi

Part of the furniture
Thid was amazing last night. Grats on the 128 deathblows Logi. As I said, you beat my record of 122 =).

CorNokZ you should really get your druid up and running soon if you are serious about this Thid group - the action here is amazing. Last night a full group of us were kiting 3FG Albs and 2FG Mids. Leveling to 24 is very quick and we can get you a template no problem.

Me and a friend are leveling a Bard and Vampiir to 24 atm so just PM me if you want to join in and we can arrange something.

i can PL his druid 24 with vamp or menta, either way works i guess. Know a spot in CO5 dungeon that makes it go insanely fast

pwnguinbd

Banned
Make sure you are 24 by tomorrow, because I will be able to play again on Friday and we should go for a run or two.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I won't be able to play before the 5th of july.. Going to Roskilde Festival tomorrow

CorNokZ

2 days played on skald with 222 kills and 108 deathblows :D Having so much fun atm!

Can't wait to try out hib/alb! Must be even better action :)

Logi

Part of the furniture
2 days played on skald with 222 kills and 108 deathblows :D Having so much fun atm!

Can't wait to try out hib/alb! Must be even better action :)

oo u finally started? :D Well im normally on Anesur-ywain5, pop on hib and i'll arrange something with a PL XD Tho Alex is on warden alot and he does very well healing wise, not sure if you on druid would be a best pick since then we'd have to much support.. but dno up 2 Alex.

CorNokZ

Can make a vw? Assist on nukes and peeling with sidestuns? Or perhabs just another caster? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom