9 years and so on

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I am not saying this game is dead. Indeed, this games rocks. But at the at the end of the day, it is becoming as though it really doesn't matter about rank and prestige any more. For me at least that's the way it is and has become. I enjoy this game very much. But server swapping and all of the crap that's gone through with what ever, I really just want to enjoy this game for what it is. There has been discussion on where this game evolves but for you...does it matter that it evolves or is the status quo more important. For me this game is done, I enjoy it, but, it is pretty much over. I love it and would still keep playing it. However, I think it is time for something to evolve than purely expansions. They got the formula right, now it's time for them to lead once again and show 'em how it is done.

/discuss

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Its not just about the game,its also about the poeple you choose to play alongside,changing to the american servers is proving to be no big deal,theres plenty of poeple from eu servers there helping each other and inviting to guilds,the spirit if excal/pryd lives on the ywain cluster.. u playing US imgormiel ?

Everz

FH is my second home
Nothing will emulated DAoC of years gone by, there will never be another game like it, in today market its far to niche.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Its true, nothing will emulate the DAOC experience.

Even when I bought the game back in 2004/05 (when TOA had just been released), it still had a great community. People were levelling in groups the old fashioned way, hell, I even found people levelling on Sailsbury plains!

Now its all powergaming and how fast you can get to rr10.

/yawn

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Protip: Its not the games that changed, its you that changed.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
other games are or got better, daoc stayed the same boring game and ppl left. Was good back in the day though.

FrenchHorner

Banned
Did my best

ISNT THIS SERVER DEAD YET?

EACH SINGLE KILL, EACH SINGLE FUCKIN NOOB, WAS LIKE HAVING SEX , OH YEEAAAHHHH, RAAAAHHHH!
:lol:

other games are or got better, daoc stayed the same boring game and ppl left. Was good back in the day though.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
You pretty much killed the solo action by running bb on stick.

Oh and exp killing, that was also "smooth"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom