wtb hibs!

Logi

Part of the furniture
GearBunny also has a thid database, so to say. I doubt you can make a better warden template without the dragonsworn armor. I have 46str, 47con, 41(46depending on shield)dex and 41emp, 192hits, all resists capped, 4% melee speed, 2% melee damage, 5/10% healing(depends on shield) and 15AF

Do that better without dragonsworn armor and I will pay your next thid template

sure, just woke up tho, gimme a few. ill send it via PM as i want to keep my secret items secret..! XD

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Logi gimme yours and Xythic's msns aswell please

CorNokZ

Still waiting for those items and msns Logi ;p

Logi

Part of the furniture
Still waiting for those items and msns Logi ;p

sorry ive gotta delay it till tonight, totally forgot about it when jim told me to quote: "go to fucking tucaren idiotfagfuckercuntmunch" and ive gotta go to work now for 2hours lol... it be there by tonight :p msn is in ur PM box :p

Logi

Part of the furniture
lookie what i just got yesterday!

guess i beat you to it Alex :m00:

Attachments

• sshot081.jpg
    sshot081.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 16

pwnguinbd

Banned
Congratulations Bryan, finally you can be welcomed into the Battle Enforcer club. I gained my 2,000 deathblows titles many years ago and I remember how great it felt obtaining a title that so few have achieved. It certainly makes people take notice of you.

I remember an MSN conversation when you said you had about 11,000 kills on Anesur. If so, then I have a much better ratio than you do.

With regards to you 'beating' me - I ask you to bear in mind that I have been inactive for quite some time. I also ask you to consider that my Cabalist has been 'stuck on about 1,900 deathblows for over 3 years now, I have been unable to achieve Battle Enforcer because, up until now, there was no action in Thidranki. I will also express my favourite adage to you: 'Come back when you achieve 32,000 kills' =). Battle Enforcer is a good achievement, but true legends of Thidranki reach 25,000 kills; an acolade reserved for only but a few players. I know you are capable of doing so and I wish you luck - who knows, maybe I will be there when you achieve it =).

I should be playing Thidranki in a week or so. Does anyone wish to kit me out on Hibernia? I would very much like to join any set groups that people have created. If this is not possible, then be prepared to see the old deathspam 'Anesur was just killed by Pwnguinbd' xD.

As you are aware, I wish to get 2,000 deathblows on my Cabalist. This is my main priority, however this should only take a couple of days.

Once again, congratulations mate. I hope we can group on Ywain over the summer. See you soon! xD

CorNokZ

One can easily achieve 100 deathblows within a day if you keep at it. I am waiting to kit out any more chars since the rog/sigil/dragonsworn changes and the new DF/main land dungeon items are introduced in the next patch

I am up for a small man group on any realm and pretty much any char btw

Logi

Part of the furniture
i lied alex, i only have 4.6k kills :p Want me to post a SS of my /title stats? ^^ ill show you my decent ratio!

but my guild has 2 ME's in it, just they're on alts atm, good bunch :)

pwnguinbd

Banned
i lied alex, i only have 4.6k kills :p Want me to post a SS of my /title stats? ^^ ill show you my decent ratio!

but my guild has 2 ME's in it, just they're on alts atm, good bunch :)

No problem. Here is my current ratio:

Total kills - 5,641
Deathblows - 1,864

I think this is very good considering I am a support Cabalist (not specced in Body, specced for utility - it must be those stacking DoTs that get me the deathblows).

CorNokZ, you should join Bryan's guild with me, it would be nice to get a European guild group to clean out Thidranki.

Edit: Who wants to remake <Clueless>? It has been a good few years since I farmed Thidranki with a Bonedancer zerg. If other people want to easymode it with Bonedancers then I could always lend a Master Soldier Healer to the cause =).

Everz

FH is my second home
True legends of Thidranki played when killtitles didnt exist.

pwnguinbd

Banned
True legends of Thidranki played when killtitles didnt exist.

You can say that all you want, but they are not the ones that are remembered =). It is easy to form a nice community where all the active players either duel or do not attack each other. It is also easy to be successful when you have RR2. Thidranki in my time was a constant battle between highly skilled set groups - only the best survived. You gained respect through how good a player you were, not whether you were friends with other people. To achieve a title meant that everyone could see what an experienced and talented player you were.

True legends, like me and Anesur, shaped Thidranki for years to come. We innovated certain group setups, we changed Thidranki from a boring duel ground to a hotspot for highly competitive group vs group warfare. We were the first players on the server to achieve titles, no one else can say that. We have left a legacy.

I put this to you, if the 'true legends' played Thidranki before titles, then why is it that we are remembered and not them? xD

Or, perhaps better, you could give us the delight of naming some of these 'true legends' and see if we know who they are and whether they made a significant impact on Thidranki.

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
Epeens spotted ! - back to the topic. WTB hibs (need to fix my enchanter) :)

Everz

FH is my second home
You can say that all you want, but they are not the ones that are remembered =). It is easy to form a nice community where all the active players either duel or do not attack each other. It is also easy to be successful when you have RR2. Thidranki in my time was a constant battle between highly skilled set groups - only the best survived. You gained respect through how good a player you were, not whether you were friends with other people. To achieve a title meant that everyone could see what an experienced and talented player you were.

True legends, like me and Anesur, shaped Thidranki for years to come. We innovated certain group setups, we changed Thidranki from a boring duel ground to a hotspot for highly competitive group vs group warfare. We were the first players on the server to achieve titles, no one else can say that. We have left a legacy.

I put this to you, if the 'true legends' played Thidranki before titles, then why is it that we are remembered and not them? xD

Or, perhaps better, you could give us the delight of naming some of these 'true legends' and see if we know who they are and whether they made a significant impact on Thidranki.

Thugs is the only thid legend.

Logi

Part of the furniture

i was there long before the killtitles excisted mate. Killed thugs in weird armor and had an add on me:

screenshot

edit: oooo old icons, nostalgia xD

Attachments

• sshot0012.jpg
    sshot0012.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 19

pwnguinbd

Banned

If Thugz has killed 75,000 people in Thidranki then I will accept that he is a legend. However, he never even got the 2,000 kills title - what does that say about him?

It is easy to kill unbuffed, untemplated characters 1vs1. To farm tens of thousands of highly-skilled, templated and buffed zergs is something else.

People like me and Anesur are legends.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
posting NF screenshot and saying nostalgia

laughingwomen.jpg

pwnguinbd

Banned
posting NF screenshot and saying nostalgia

laughingwomen.jpg

Nostalgia is an arbitrary emotion. Just because a screenshot is taken from a time you do not consider to be old enough to feel nostalgic towards, that is not to say others cannot feel differently. My initial thought is that you are engaging in an interesting form of 'nostalgic elitism' - by which you think you are superior to Anesur because you have played DAoC longer than him (and you are so desperate for others to understand this that you have claimed so). I can tell you that Anesur has played DAoC a very long time, probably longer than yourself, and therefore the 'laughingwomen.jpg' phrase you have dispatched in an attempt to deride Anesur is probably best reserved for yourself.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Nostalgia is an arbitrary emotion. Just because a screenshot is taken from a time you do not consider to be old enough to feel nostalgic towards, that is not to say others cannot feel differently. My initial thought is that you are engaging in an interesting form of 'nostalgic elitism' - by which you think you are superior to Anesur because you have played DAoC longer than him (and you are so desperate for others to understand this that you have claimed so). I can tell you that Anesur has played DAoC a very long time, probably longer than yourself, and therefore the 'laughingwomen.jpg' phrase you have dispatched in an attempt to deride Anesur is probably best reserved for yourself.

cool story bro

pwnguinbd

Banned
And how about some damage from my Eldritch:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just remember, this is Thidranki (level 24) damage. They are both bolt damages. No wonder I farmed so many people - I doubt even your Eldritch, Anesur, got that kind of damage.

This must have been a few years ago, but 400+ damage on a bolt, when I am not even Void spec, is astonishing.

This one below is nuke damage.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I mean, 300+ on a level 22 nuke with 201 delve - scary.

Logi

Part of the furniture

haha hes not even close to being superior then me, i dont care why the fuck he has to be a bitch, but i think nostalgia is indeed something personal.

aika, you fail to amuse me brosk1 :/

Attachments

• TruckOfFail.jpg
    TruckOfFail.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 59

Everz

FH is my second home
If Thugz has killed 75,000 people in Thidranki then I will accept that he is a legend. However, he never even got the 2,000 kills title - what does that say about him?

It is easy to kill unbuffed, untemplated characters 1vs1. To farm tens of thousands of highly-skilled, templated and buffed zergs is something else.

People like me and Anesur are legends.

Killtitles didnt exist in the good ole days, scrub.

Pretty sure thugz has a few of his fights about, he may have been a troll at sometimes, but can't deny the bloke was and still is the king of thid.

pwnguinbd

Banned
You may call me a 'scrub' all you want, the fact of the matter is that everyone knows who I am and everyone knows of my achievements. Just because I did not play as early as some of the other Thidranki players, it does not mean I am inferior. The fact that I killed more people and became more well-known illustrates that I am far superior to those who played in the 'good old days'. You are rooted in the past, accept that times have changed and Thidranki is owned by people like me.

CorNokZ

I think the main reason people know about how many kills you have, is because it's the first thing you write in your sig everytime you make a new account and because you talk of nothing else mate :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
megalomania at its best

isn't it about time you posted another "I'm leaving FH thread forever mates" thread ?

CorNokZ

Thought this would be suitable for the thread..

trollfaceo.png

Can we get back on track?

Logi

Part of the furniture
megalomania at its best

isn't it about time you posted another "I'm leaving FH thread forever mates" thread ?

/yawn boring

just bitter cause pwnguin owned you so many times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom