Mids and Hibs

Shadowss

Banned
Guys C'mon!!

Yes i was happy that you both took erasleigh and berkstead But taking Beno and bold? why?!?! how is this improving the situation of the cluster ??

just leave it with berks and erasleigh guys stop taking it too far..

And you dont have to work together...Most of the albs CBA to defend against too realms so surely its less fun?

Septina

Part of the furniture
Guys C'mon!!

Yes i was happy that you both took erasleigh and berkstead But taking Beno and bold? why?!?! how is this improving the situation of the cluster ??

And you dont have to work together...Most of the albs CBA to defend against too realms so surely its less fun?

Yea right, albs cba to defend? xD That's why you guys are trying to take back Eras now? This server needs IRVR and albs just seem too thick to realise this. ^^
And ever stopped and thought that we might took beno and bold towers just to cut port so albs couldnt defend? :p

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Guys C'mon!!

Think it is So you Albs move away from you Bridges that ports been cut.

TheSearcher

Fledgling Freddie
dont mind defending against 2 realms but not in the same keep

stop holding hands ffs

anyway take the lot for my guild aint holding a tower at lvl 10 while this is going on.... roll on warhammer or some other game

when pryd / excal is closed prob for the better

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
Same here ... we released our tower too. Take it all if you like. CBA to play like this anymore.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Yea right, albs cba to defend? xD That's why you guys are trying to take back Eras now? This server needs IRVR and albs just seem too thick to realise this. ^^
And ever stopped and thought that we might took beno and bold towers just to cut port so albs couldnt defend? :p

I wasn't logged today, but if its hibs+mids attacking same keep without attacking each other, I would be cba to defend it tbh.

Shadowss

Banned
septina are u blind or are you trying your Lying move again?

beno towers..ALL OF THEM are on fire 2 bold towers are on fire and beno keep is on fire.

You have erasleigh mids have berkstead STOP ATTACKING BENO AND BOLD

How is this improving the server? albs are gnna have to run from renaris

Mids and hibs wont fight eachother... coz they are fecking twats..

Most guilds have released there towers coz there is literally no point indefending against 2 realms

leviathane

Part of the furniture
ROFL, quit being fcking cry babies and grow up. Seriously, you albs really need to stop ruining the server yourselves tbh.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
iirc Beno and Bold port were taken to prevent groups like that moclaetrix group of screwing with the Hibs when they were taken Eras and those towers were left unclaimed, dont know the current situation though as I logged at 4 CET.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Dont look at me, after Eras and Berk was secured i logged off. :)
If everyone could just leave the keep situation as it is now this server might actually have some decent action, but we all know that the likes of CM, DA and Horner will take back the keeps and towers at 4am tonight wrecking irvr once again. :x

For this server to have any form of decent action at all IRVR is needed, but i guess DA and CM rather have their precious keep titles than to actually have something to fight. :)

Shadowss

Banned
ROFL, quit being fcking cry babies and grow up. Seriously, you albs really need to stop ruining the server yourselves tbh.

With the amount of posts you have you obviously QQ a lot of times seeing as tho FH is a QQ forum.

How are we ruining the server LOL idiot.

mids tried a 5am raid the other day ..cant use the AC raid alb excuse anymore mate

if beno and bold are left we are all good and happy..

BUT TBH

we should have IRVR in hib coz hibs are just a QQ realm and only 5 people play it...so they wont mind if albs and mids have IRVR there

insie\

Banned
5 reasons irvr in hib sucks

1) doorstepping
2) bridgehumping
3) zergsurfing
4) adding
5) alarmclocking!

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Liddul albs crying to much :fluffle:

Where is the SPARTA spirit now ;(

aika

Can't get enough of FH
5 reasons irvr in hib sucks

1) doorstepping
2) bridgehumping
3) zergsurfing
4) adding
5) alarmclocking!

in irvr in alb theres no doorstepping, no adding, no bridgehumping and no zergsurfing!

we play on the same server? :)

insie\

Banned
irvr in alb is small grps between eras and beno, zerg between berk and beno, and 8v8ish fights towards the ruins, list places that these occur in hib and i'll drop it, but as we all know its just 1 big zerg in the bowl

aika

Can't get enough of FH
graveyard area in Emain was good for 8v8, but Dyvet isnt the place if you're looking for 8v8 imo.

Shadowss

Banned
Sorry to break up ur lil discussion

but..

Mids are currently taking beno and bold towers? whats the point guys? stop it ffs..

oh and so are hibs :)

TheSearcher

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry to break up ur lil discussion

but..

Mids are currently taking beno and bold towers? whats the point guys? stop it ffs..

oh and so are hibs :)

shadows mate u r wasting your time .... hibguard strikes again.... i have some good screen shots of hibguard at eras it aint gonna change as much as its needed to...

aika

Can't get enough of FH
report to rightnow if you think its against CoC, its useless to make whinethreads on FH about it.

insie\

Banned
and er albs whining about "why u taking towers?", why did albs take every unclaimed tower in mid + a keep this morning + tried to take 2 other keeps, why did albs cut irvr in the first place, why did albs take every tower in hib a few days ago?

now stfu idiots :<

edabi

Fledgling Freddie
Normally i don't post here, but i read fh often. If i see all the cries from hibs and mids that the server is killed, well they better look once in the mirror and should blame themselves.
I also want to thank the x-realmers for all the swapping they do to get more rps one way or the other. If you didn't know it yet, hibs and mids are getting underpopulated bonus.
I logged now, while it has no sense to play this way. I'll be back when the kids are layed in bed by the mothers and then i'll pve it back.
I'll really don't care anymore of ac-ing when mids and hibs are cooperating all the time. I can understand they can only count till 2, so how to explain this game exists of 3 realms.
For me Hibgard can have the whole realm, i really don't care of it anymore.
The best would be if all albs stayed out of nf for a week or 2, so they will get bored of it, and maybe they start attacking each other. Wishful thinking of me i guess.
I'm so happy that in 4-6 weeks schools restart, so we get rid of all those kids.
Start shouting, I probably won't read it, while I really don't care anymore.

C

Carss

Albs fucking love keeptakes when theres no one to defend but when there is actually people to fight that you dont out number 4 to 1 then you spit the dummy out and say mids/hibs are killing the game.

Mids and hibs worked together to get Eras yes, as soon as hib port was established we were fighting hibs so you can shut up complaining about that now. After eras port was established we logged because there was nothing to kill, the beno towers have been unclaimed for a long time, even pip release a beno tower when i asked him to but looks like that retard fanguir reclaimed it. Hibs needed help to get eras there is no doubt about that, if you have logged onto hib at times it really is a ghost town, albions population total is equal to that of the other 2 realms, the problem is that you are shit players.

Go ahead and log now and goto sleep ready to wake up early to take relics and accuse us of ruining the action. Its YOU that ruins the action, why do you think mids have gone for more towers now? because they are bored shitless and are online to play at a normal time. When mids dont get action they will take an albion tower because roleplayers will come out to defend and they will get things to kill. This is a hell of a lot more productive than logging now and logging back on later to PvE the frontiers. Why do you bother to play this RvR game when all you want to do is PvE?

Spit the dummy out and release all your keeps, lol its the exact action a child would do if they dont get what they want. Get a fucking grip. You cant take the moral high ground because no albion players have any morales, only players i will feel sorry for is the odd solo infil. Dont expect mids or hibs to give a shit about your crying after years of being zerged and alarm clock raided by you idiots.

TheSearcher

Fledgling Freddie
report to rightnow if you think its against CoC, its useless to make whinethreads on FH about it.

no point it aint against the CoC if mids and hibs dont want to fight each other in an enemy terittory (even tho it was pre arranged(try proving it i hear u say lol))

wonder what the response would be if say .... albs and hibs were in say bledmeer attacking it and albs and hibs seem to work together ... soon see qq's on here fast as u like

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Ohh the drama , THE DRAMA !!
grabs a bag of popcorn :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom