wtb hibs!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
So what would the best 4 man hib setup be like?

pwnguinbd

Banned
So what would the best 4 man hib setup be like?

Typical setup would be Bard/Druid and two other damage dealers. Pretty standard and always does well. I had a lot of Bard/Druid/Eld/Ench groups on Avalon and that was fantastic for cleaning out zergs.

Logi

Part of the furniture
bard/bard/bm/anything/anything etc etc also works very well

Everz

FH is my second home
Seriously?

None of you even played Thid during it's prime. So start talking nostalgia and greatest ever tbfh.

CorNokZ

I played shit loads back in OF in the SI days aswell as I did in NF.. You were probably still wearing diapers when daoc was launched mate ;p

Logi

Part of the furniture
Seriously?

None of you even played Thid during it's prime. So start talking nostalgia and greatest ever tbfh.

who are you?

no you dont know me either, so dont "assume things"

/yawn you're just as boring as aika :(

CorNokZ

I was Cornokz the scout and my main back then was Zergers the reaver! 1 hitting casters with indigo-snake.. Those were the days :D

Logi

Part of the furniture
I was Cornokz the scout and my main back then was Zergers the reaver! 1 hitting casters with indigo-snake.. Those were the days :D

lol i remember that yeh, twinked reavers were death when you met one :(

i started thidding with my infiltrator Thevoid ! pwning people on the old lookout hill! Loved that hill :( But the first day thidranki got introduced i went in with my paladin Zalazar. Was mayhem lol. Had so many thid toons, on mid i played my fathers savage in thid called Ganri. We had like 3 strength relics and we literally raped thid with all those tanks, was also a QQ thread on Barrysworld about Ganri hitting way to hard :p fun times.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
lol i remember that yeh, twinked reavers were death when you met one :(

i started thidding with my infiltrator Thevoid ! pwning people on the old lookout hill! Loved that hill :( But the first day thidranki got introduced i went in with my paladin Zalazar. Was mayhem lol. Had so many thid toons, on mid i played my fathers savage in thid called Ganri. We had like 3 strength relics and we literally raped thid with all those tanks, was also a QQ thread on Barrysworld about Ganri hitting way to hard :p fun times.
you ain't good.

Everz

FH is my second home
who are you?

no you dont know me either, so dont "assume things"

/yawn you're just as boring as aika :(

Your army of thidkids are boring also. Bring back true thidders, noblok, riddz, goto etc.

I played shit loads back in OF in the SI days aswell as I did in NF.. You were probably still wearing diapers when daoc was launched mate ;p

I was pwning noobs since launch foo' :wub:

pwnguinbd

Banned
Everz, if you want to claim you are superior to me, Logi and others because you 'played Thid in its prime' then why don't you make your own thread so you can wank off over screenshots of Blokkie and Thugz.

No one cares that you played Thidranki before us. I am of the belief that when titles were introduced and fantastic guild groups like <Linked Chaos> started playing, it became more enjoyable and challenging.

You may feel that you are superior to me because you were one of the 'old crew', but to me you are just another 1 overall kill amoungst my 75,000 that I have amassed over the years of playing Thidranki. We don't care what you think, we will continue to aim for certain /titles (just as you would aim for RR10 or RR11), we will continue to make guild groups and we will continue to have fun playing a game with each other.

We have fun within the community we have built and if that upsets you then either learn to deal with it or simply G.T.F.O.

Logi

Part of the furniture
Everz, if you want to claim you are superior to me, Logi and others because you 'played Thid in its prime' then why don't you make your own thread so you can wank off over screenshots of Blokkie and Thugz.

No one cares that you played Thidranki before us. I am of the belief that when titles were introduced and fantastic guild groups like <Linked Chaos> started playing, it became more enjoyable and challenging.

You may feel that you are superior to me because you were one of the 'old crew', but to me you are just another 1 overall kill amoungst my 75,000 that I have amassed over the years of playing Thidranki. We don't care what you think, we will continue to aim for certain /titles (just as you would aim for RR10 or RR11), we will continue to make guild groups and we will continue to have fun playing a game with each other.

We have fun within the community we have built and if that upsets you then either learn to deal with it or simply G.T.F.O.

some people are nostalgic, some people are stuck in time, for example Everz.

I have been there before titles and i'm still here after the titles came in. where are you Everz? Uthgard :lol:?

Everz

FH is my second home
I mean seriously, it's fucking thid buds?

Random scrubs k, don't claim thid legendary when you simply aren't that. Nothing about superiority or me ripping you (though you both sound you like suffer from paranoia), claiming something that is far from true and constantly going on and on about it, is beyond a pisstake.

Logi, congratulations on still playing DAoC whilst others found the game has long since lost its charm, it's nothing to be proud of mate :(.

Logi

Part of the furniture
I mean seriously, it's fucking thid buds?

Random scrubs k, don't claim thid legendary when you simply aren't that. Nothing about superiority or me ripping you (though you both sound you like suffer from paranoia), claiming something that is far from true and constantly going on and on about it, is beyond a pisstake.

Logi, congratulations on still playing DAoC whilst others found the game has long since lost its charm, it's nothing to be proud of mate :(.

that us your opinion, most people stay because they know DAoC is one of the only MMORPG that actually succeeded in making PvP a great experience which includes thidranki. I never claimed to be legendary or superior, Pwnguin did and i dont care. You however barge into this thread whilst it seems that you dont even want to? Why join a thread if you feel like our community and conversations are pointless. I don't get the logic of that all dude.

i claimed that ive played since the start of thidranki. Why would i lie about that? I've never seen you post in the BG sections of FH or Barrysworld, i'd assume you not being in the right place. But w/e dude, as soon as a forum changes and the BG threads merges into the general discussions then i guess its fair for random people like you to come into these threads and claim that the original people of this thread are not in their place.

If its just thid, let me, pwnguin and any other person that feels like talking about old thid experiences join instead of people like you who fail at trolling.

CorNokZ

Let's level hib chars already! I'll do druid! COME ON FFS! ENOUGH TALK!!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
that us your opinion, most people stay because they know DAoC is one of the only MMORPG that actually succeeded in making PvP a great experience which includes thidranki. I never claimed to be legendary or superior, Pwnguin did and i dont care. You however barge into this thread whilst it seems that you dont even want to? Why join a thread if you feel like our community and conversations are pointless. I don't get the logic of that all dude.

i claimed that ive played since the start of thidranki. Why would i lie about that? I've never seen you post in the BG sections of FH or Barrysworld, i'd assume you not being in the right place. But w/e dude, as soon as a forum changes and the BG threads merges into the general discussions then i guess its fair for random people like you to come into these threads and claim that the original people of this thread are not in their place.

If its just thid, let me, pwnguin and any other person that feels like talking about old thid experiences join instead of people like you who fail at trolling.

you say "fail at trolling", yet you responded both to Everz and my post( eventhough mine were aimed to get some more pathetic replies out of our megalomaniac friend here and not at you)

You say you never claimed about being superior, yet in the next paragraph you call everz a random.

so, cool story bro etc

Logi

Part of the furniture
you say "fail at trolling", yet you responded both to Everz and my post( eventhough mine were aimed to get some more pathetic replies out of our megalomaniac friend here and not at you)

You say you never claimed about being superior, yet in the next paragraph you call everz a random.

so, cool story bro etc

who the fuck are you?

ololol nobody. That still has nothing to do with me being superior to anyone. It's an opinion.

Logi

Part of the furniture

atm im on BM, alevens on BM too, Pwnguin wants to be warden, you on druid. Just needa find some others and we're good :)

Everz

FH is my second home
/yawn, is that all?

as i said, another random walking fail that has nothing to add.

You couldnt compete at 50 rvr yet call me fail?

I'm laughing that much I sound like aika atm. :D

Logi

Part of the furniture
You couldnt compete at 50 rvr yet call me fail?

I'm laughing that much I sound like aika atm. :D

/yawn again dont assume things, this confirms to me that you're indeed a walking fail :(

Shame, thought someone with a name like "everz" would have a higher standard then coming up with assumptions and thinking its a good troll/comeback :(.

pwnguinbd

Banned

My Warden should be level 20 today, it's surprisingly enjoyable leveling in Battlegrounds and finding the odd Alb or Mid =).

As Logi said, we've got a few others coming, so we should be getting the group up and running soon. If you need money I can always beg for you, can make about 5p in an hour if lucky.

Logi

Part of the furniture
My Warden should be level 20 today, it's surprisingly enjoyable leveling in Battlegrounds and finding the odd Alb or Mid =).

As Logi said, we've got a few others coming, so we should be getting the group up and running soon. If you need money I can always beg for you, can make about 5p in an hour if lucky.

haha the begging :clap::wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom