mid rr on hibs tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ardamels

Originally posted by Radghast
don't take it lightly. find the shit and string him up by his nutz. i play hib and this kinda thing is sickening, regardless whetere the "spy" is alb/mid or hib he needs a good kick in ......breathe....

Yes of course you're right, our alliance has a protocol for handling these things should anyone try to spy on hibs or albs that way. Had it been a planned relic raid then it would've sucked badly and I'm sure you guys wouldn' want it to happen to you if you plan one.

K

kathal_tdd

There is a stupid mofo out there. Dunno if its salty or his friend.
Gr8 spy, hmm miss spell, guy i mean, you got there CF.:rolleyes:

T

Tilda

but if it had been a planned raid, it would have been at 4am in the morning so nobody would have been in irc to tell about it.

N

-Nuked-

Originally posted by Dr. Mangler
yes atleast when there´s a snitch telling u guys bout it

get over it! you made it obvious enough you was going for the relics ... why not just kill every single guard you see on route to dagda and stand around at mmg for an extra 20minutes incase someone in hibernia didnt c you ...... o wait!!! you did do all that

A

AbPoon

Gimmi a shout if Albs raid Mjoll please Salty, will pm you my phone number

D

Dr. Mangler

Originally posted by Tilda
but if it had been a planned raid, it would have been at 4am in the morning so nobody would have been in irc to tell about it.

not from Midgard anyway,

PS: Tilda don´t let your plans out in this forum, ppl knows about your raid then

T

Takhasis

Originally posted by Tilda

ooooooooh bitchy :p

A

ardamels

Originally posted by Khalen
And non planned raids are bound to fail :)

Yep all non planned raids always fail. Why? because there is no element of surprise, however they can be fun ;) We were down in Malmo waiting for the darn dragon to spawn when ppl started to talk about paying a visit to Dagda.

D

Dr. Mangler

Originally posted by nuked_inthehead
get over it! you made it obvious enough you was going for the relics ... why not just kill every single guard you see on route to dagda and stand around at mmg for an extra 20minutes incase someone in hibernia didnt c you ...... o wait!!! you did do all that

xcuse me, but I´m not an alb ffs

A

AbPoon

Dont worry Tilda doesnt Mod these forums he just flames in em.

S

saltymcpepper

Originally posted by kathal_tdd
There is a stupid mofo out there. Dunno if its salty or his friend.
Gr8 spy, hmm miss spell, guy i mean, you got there CF.:rolleyes:

are you retarded or something?

N

noaim

Wasnt it said that these kinda threads were going to be locked?

I know Tilda locked a similiar thread when albs was gonna raid us, but then again, that was the albs (and Tilda among them) on the bad end, so suppose different rules goes there.

And NO, Tilda is NOT biased...not at ALL...

K

kathal_tdd

Hmm. 3 guys, one from each realm. Wee lets have some fun. Lets f.uck up this server, its gonna be really fun.

This is gonna be a gr8 server if this is the way we play:great: :great: :great: :great:
Yep. 3 ppl can do that.

A

Aussie-

Grats Mids, you almost took a keep primetime with a relicforce!

G

Gahldir

yes atleast when there´s a snitch telling u guys bout it

take your own advice and grow up?

N

noaim

Originally posted by Aussie-
Grats Mids, you almost took a keep primetime with a relicforce!

And Albs almost took it after we bashed doors down, grats!

A

Aule Valar

its was a bloody odvious raid though, zerking straight through emain, its hardly suprising it failed

R

Radghast

Originally posted by ardamels
Yep all non planned raids always fail. Why? because there is no element of surprise, however they can be fun ;)

err, hibs lsat 2 raids have been spur of the moment things with little or none pre planning. just a good idea alot of support and a bit of luck.

D

Dr. Mangler

Originally posted by Gahldir
take your own advice and grow up?

I´m furious cause of that snitch.

Wouldn´t u be if u heard someone told the enemies that they was soon gonna be under attack?

N

-Nuked-

xcuse me, but I´m not an alb ffs

err .... yes your a mid ... mids were standing at MMG .... mids were killing realm guards .... could that mean my post was about mids! naaaaaaaaa

T

Takhasis

Originally posted by Radghast
err, hibs lsat 2 raids have been spur of the moment things with little or none pre planning. just a good idea alot of support and a bit of luck.

Well, the last raid was a follow up to us nicking strength relics...

"taking advantage" i think is the term....

only reason u got it was coz mid was too busy keepin the albs at bay....

C

Cadire

With over 250 views, deleting this thread isn't going to achieve much. However, to prevent people from getting even more worked up I'll lock it.

T

Tilda

Originally posted by noaim
Wasnt it said that these kinda threads were going to be locked?

I know Tilda locked a similiar thread when albs was gonna raid us, but then again, that was the albs (and Tilda among them) on the bad end, so suppose different rules goes there.

And NO, Tilda is NOT biased...not at ALL...

is was the other thread i said i would clsoe the kind that goes

"hib spys

fuck you"

with no reason etc, this thread imo was posted by a panic'ed person who had been told about a RR, it seems to me that he wanted to ensure as many people knew about it so it was changed to posponed etc, so mids DIDNT just die.

OK, mabey if i was him i would have jsut logged but im not him.

secondly if you could post a link to this thread i locked id love to see, but i think iirc that that one was different.
the alb one was some mid telling people to log on because a RR was inprogress, this thread is some person who a spy as told is a RR and he is trying to do somethign about this and let mids know that hibs know so they dont just get farmed which to me seems like a fair enough motive.

If ths thread deteriorates into flames I will close it.

thirdly, your accusing me of being biased towards hibs.. but im an alb...
hell im the first to say that chanters are overpowered, BAoD is very bugged and that hib nukers should not have base line stun. but thats another topic.

Tilda

Oo, cadire beat me to it, but yes, when I saw this thread, it was well over 15 mins after the mids died on the keep, thus there was little that could have been done by deleting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread