RR on mids.........

B

Belomar

Originally posted by aavarn
Belomar my dear chap - if you are in a keep you have severe limitations on where you can run - and it is perfectly possible to be completely unable to escape the Necro's range.
Run to the back of the keep, the necro pet gets out of range and is forced to either run through the wall or stop nuking. Same range as chanter pets and same strategy (God knows I've defended many keeps against Hibs in my days), except the chanter pets snare-nukes you (albeit for less damage), making you run that much slower.

H

Hatt

ok lol ill ask all zerkers in game to stop with the LA Styles!!!

V

Vim

Well what about friars??? They hit to hard to fast for a so called support character, dont think they where designed to be the tank they have become. But then again we have seen it time and again alb whine make Mythic boost albs and nerf mids.

HAHAHAHAHHA

What should Friars do then? Heal with their minor specheal? :ROFLMAO: Friar is a "secondary healer", but designed as a fighter. Rejuv spec is a joke (The new HoT too). Enhancement is totally self-concentrated apart from Resists.

You obviously got no idea about what you are talking about :)

Friar's haste is 30sec (that about the "fast hitting"), Friar's can't take much hits even with Abs Buff in big fights. We are great in 1v1, but in zerg we aren't that good (basic tactic: Stay back, backup heal or melee a CC/Caster/Healer)

Aaaand we don't get DEX while we level, altho it's most important attribute for us (Piety? heh. We almost need that, not)

But still, Friar is fun and imo balanced.

A

aavarn

Originally posted by Belomar
Run to the back of the keep, the necro pet gets out of range and is forced to either run through the wall or stop nuking. Same range as chanter pets and same strategy (God knows I've defended many keeps against Hibs in my days), except the chanter pets snare-nukes you (albeit for less damage), making you run that much slower.

As I say - stick to talking about what you know. You are wrong.

When the keep is surrounded it isn't possible to escape range (they can position themselves at the back of the keep as well as the front). You may be targetted by 2 seperate necros (easy with an Infil acquiring targets for the Necros) but when they are coordinating their moves properly its game over - with no chance of retaliation.

I know because I have died from it many, many, times - on the stairs in the keep, in the courtyard at the back, IN THE LORD's ROOM. When the LoS 'feature' was abused to its full potential there was NO safe place in the keep to hide.

Zerkers can be killed (necro can't - you can't see the pet nuking you)
Zerkers can be CCed (necro can't - you can't see them)
Zerkers can be run away from (in Keep raid situ [my beef] Necro can't be run away from)

That's why its different - It made RvR utterly unplayable in a keep situation. The same is not true of a melee class that can chain-style for lots of damage, in any way, shape or form.

There may be individual, anecdotal situations (like the Zerk having just been stunned and having CC immunity temporarily) where you can't do the above - but they are just that - anecdotal. Necros could in the past abuse the LoS problem every time without fail. But basically after the zerk chases you down with his end and kills you (Filip) then the 5 other people who tried to stop him WILL kill him - the Necro just picks another target and repeats, picks another target and repeats, etc. It is in NO way the same.

Few albs seem to understand the difference, I guess cos you haven't seen it first hand - fair enough. Its my last post on the subject as its fixed now and used to make RvR utterly unplayable. If you can't understand the difference then thats your problem not mine - because its clear and marked.

I will happily provide remedial logic classes for anyone struggling to understand tho'.

O

old.Filip

mate .. this have been the case for alb in many situation's .. when hibs had pbaoe and albs dint have gtaoe or infil enughf there was no chance for albs to take hib defended keeps ... that was for more than 6 months...

or when you could chain cast AE stun and mezz ... how do you think it was to play alb vs pac healers ..

i know it was a bitch for you guys but you only yelled NOOOBBSS at the albs when we didnt want to take the keeps back in the past ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom