mid rr on hibs tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

saltymcpepper

About 15 min ago someone pmed me on irc and said there is a relic raid on hib tonight by mids.
if this is true i am only posting it so it is fair, plz dont accuse me of cheating etc cos this stupid wanker chose to pm me.

A

AbPoon

Do what Novameir did and stfu if you got told by a spy

Tbh what youve done is the same as spying yourself

C

Carlos Bananos

lame

very lame ;(

But u should have kept it quiet....telling everyone in irc is bad, then posting it here is worse ;x

A

AbPoon

Infact its even worse as youve spread it to more people

A

ab_fluid

shoulda kept that shit to urself, knew about it too, but never told any1 :/

S

saltymcpepper

I dont know wtf to do.
i know wuren got told ages ago about one and he posted it here aswell

O

old.Nol

I remember when someone told Wuren about a raid. He also made it public and people said it was the right thing to do. If the RR had failed, then someone would've prolly accused Salty of spying.

IMO it's unfair of people to put you in a position like this. Good on you for being honest mate.

N

noaim

Altho didnt Wuren tell everyone a few days before the actual raid?

S

saltymcpepper

i got told, pc crashed and fuck up, then posted

A

ab_fluid

best thing to do is to not tell any1, keep it to urself and do not even log on to the game that day.

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by ab_fluid
best thing to do is to not tell any1, keep it to urself and do not even log on to the game that day.

And what if they pm 50 hibs?

R

razorboy

Imo it's the right thing to do what salty did.

Don't accuse him of spying, you know it's not true.

R

Radghast

don't use salty as a scapegoat. regardless whther posting this was the right thing to do, the 1 who should be getting flamed is the twat who pm'ed u the info in the 1st place. if u haven't already send his irc nick and copys of what was said to rightnow asap so maybe GoA can ban the eejit...man spying is lame...grrr

R

razorboy

He disconnected as soon as he said it to salty it seems, so nobody has been able to get his ip or something.

L

lofff

salty did the right thing, stfu bunch of whining slaggers

on the other hand 150 mids near crim smell a bit no need silly wankahs to yell at irc ~~

D

Dr. Mangler

Hibs sunk to a new lvl..

BELOW shit this time.

R

Radghast

Originally posted by Dr. Mangler
Hibs sunk to a new lvl..

BELOW shit this time.

and the award for the broadest generalization award goes 2!!!

D

Dr. Mangler

Originally posted by Radghast
and the award for the broadest generalization award goes 2!!!

Just making the same comparision made to mids so plz stfu!

R

Radghast

Just making the same comparision made to mids so plz stfu!

and ofc 2 wrongs make a right. wtg :clap:

G

Gahldir

Hibs sunk to a new lvl..

BELOW shit this time.

lolol

since he didn't even pm someone ingame, it's prolly some idiot that plays only mid that thought it was fun to ruin the fun for you.

even if I am wrong, i can tell you that it's ONLY ONE F**KING PERSON that is spying. not like we sent him. so, yeah, lol, accuse a whole realm, that is mature

A

AbPoon

He also PM'd fluid from VGN but he kept it to himself, looks like he wanst to be "dishonest" about it ^^

A

ardamels

Well that was a bored dragon raid zerg, the damn dragon just wouldn't spawn ;) Had it been a real relic raid though then this would not have been taken lightly.

R

Radghast

Originally posted by ardamels
Well that was a bored dragon raid zerg, the damn dragon just wouldn't spawn ;) Had it been a real relic raid though then this would not have been taken lightly.

don't take it lightly. find the shit and string him up by his nutz. i play hib and this kinda thing is sickening, regardless whetere the "spy" is alb/mid or hib he needs a good kick in ......breathe....

N

-Nuked-

we would have caught you anyway .... and salty didnt even tell /as chat so get over it

1. standing at mmg in plain view with over 7+fgs
2. killing realm guards with over 150 peeps in the area

yep ... hibs will just ignore that then shall we?

dude-owned.jpg

T

Tyka

Salty pmed me about it, i suggest that he should keep this to himself and just do whatever eh would do if he did not know about it, when we get reports then we can yell RR, but i guess he was in panic..

G

Gog

I think someone (who shall remain nameless) shouting 'Port to hib for RR' on the pad at Svas might have had something to do with it. Either that or the fact that it was discussed in a cg with over 230 people. Everyone knows there are spies in every realm.

In any event, it was only an impromptu raid because the dragon didnt show up. No organisation had gone into it, so nothing was really lost. I was quite surprised to see so many trolls finding their way from one end of the realm to the other without being led tbh :D

But I do agree with the sentiment that whoever spies for ANY realm should be strung up by their balls. Ruins it for all IMO.

D

Dr. Mangler

Originally posted by Khalen
And non planned raids are bound to fail :)

yes atleast when there´s a snitch telling u guys bout it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread