RR discussion

L

lac_desariel

Originally posted by hammers
question :

Have albs done a raid on hib or mid without logging out first-then logging back in ?
And in Answer to this.. yes my First RR was vs Hibs, All went as 1 or 2fg to my meet point and we raided server crash stoped a good raid.. nvm it happens I tired a agian and 2fg mezz and PBAE my force while some was AFK remeber now? you mids was al flaming albs for dieing so easy... so how about you STFU and stop making excuses or pointing the fingure else where and accept what your Realm ( NOT ALL PEOPLE) has done, and for those not involved /resect and im sorry for you that you play with these idiots that tarnish your Realm, but we all have em

H

hammers

ok maybe i should have wrote what i asked differently

question :

Have albs done a raid on hib or mid without logging out first-then logging back in ?

(as i dont know the answer to this question)

Originally posted by lac_desariel
Question :

Have Mids done a raid on hib or Alb without logging out first-then logging back in At some Lame time in the morning ?

not so long ago i believe but it failed.

K

kirennia

Originally posted by xianghua
sometimes i can hardly believe how stupid some ppl are .......
How much chances you think do we have when we attack relics on primetime ???
albs have like 3x more players then mids
i dont wanna know how many of you n00bs have a wizzie or a caba logged in the keep ALL THE TIME cuz they are useless classes for normal RvR anyways.....
we got 200 ppl (attacking the keep) at excal when you got 80 (defending the keep) you said ? ow i´m sry on primetime we 250 ppl (attacking the keep) and you have 450-500 ppl (defending the keep) ......
got my point albs?

nah i doubt from my expiriences i know most albs aren´t that good in using their brain =)

anyways go on with da wajn its funneh to read xD

~~Excalibur~~
Seltir lvl 50 Healer 6Lx
Hatchetdwarf lvl 50 Skald 6Lx

~~Prydwen~~
GM of Conquest
Xianghua lvl 50 Heroine 7Lx
Nookah lvl 50 Chanter 3lx

Albion have only about 1.1x more numbers then mids nowheer even CLOSE to 3 times the numbers. Read up to my previous post and you will see how to do a good relic raid, not just a 'zerg for teh win' log in at 8am raid like you seem to think is the only way to do it.

K

kirennia

Originally posted by hammers

Quite a few in the past, some were successful, some failed but as it stands atm, whenever we do a decent raid, Mids seem to blame it on some stupid reason like the fact that they can't get 1fg of SBs to put a ram on the inside door; and then they end up coming back with these same shite no skill raids.

F

-fwapp-

Originally posted by jarl
/cry!! 200 mids and only 80albs!

well where is the diff from when albs take mid/hib relics with 400 or 500 ppl when defenders is 200 or 250 ?

ffs do u rly think all of the albs online were lvl 50 relic defence material?

and ur lack of defenders is usually due to the fact that the few people in mid who try and defend get ignored by ppl who whine and cant be bothered to help

A

ardamels

Originally posted by lac_desariel
Question :

Have Mids done a raid on hib or Alb without logging out first-then logging back in At some Lame time in the morning ?

Yep my last raid in late November/beginning of December was of that kind. And will continue to be of that kind. We failed miserably of course but we had lots of fun and a few million RPs earned for Midgard :) I did some mistakes in the organizing of it but it still shouldn't be down to darn spies, there were albs checking up the rendezvous point before we even got there and then they logged on that spot. Some albs obviously knew details of that plan, so we'll never know if it would've worked. The relics doesn't matter for me, it's the taking of the relics that's the fun part so I'm hoping you'll get them back soon again :)

F

fragoverrule

Originally posted by excs
Teh only thing i see is:

The 14 year old powerplayers used they Christmas Holydays infront of the computer yet again. Sooooo sad imo (get a life)

Looked at ur own realm i see

Originally posted by excs
And thats sad to imo :p, but anyways did u watch Cartoons as u did the relic raid ?

Did it make u cry, ur mommy must be at home somewhere

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by mandom
keep on crying
and OH NO YOU GONNA TAKE THEM BACK?? who cares, we just take em again, fuck off cry babies XD
actually, all albs crying here today made it worth it, i never seen you so upset.
i could almost think you forget its just a game :)

this guy haven't been readinfg BW since last RR =P

oh, and all realms cry as much when they lose relics in dishonurble(sp) ways.

G

Gahldir

sometimes i can hardly believe how stupid some ppl are .......
How much chances you think do we have when we attack relics on primetime ???
albs have like 3x more players then mids
i dont wanna know how many of you n00bs have a wizzie or a caba logged in the keep ALL THE TIME cuz they are useless classes for normal RvR anyways.....
we got 200 ppl (attacking the keep) at excal when you got 80 (defending the keep) you said ? ow i´m sry on primetime we 250 ppl (attacking the keep) and you have 450-500 ppl (defending the keep) ......
got my point albs?

nah i doubt from my expiriences i know most albs aren´t that good in using their brain =)

anyways go on with da wajn its funneh to read xD

~~Excalibur~~
Seltir lvl 50 Healer 6Lx
Hatchetdwarf lvl 50 Skald 6Lx

~~Prydwen~~
GM of Conquest
Xianghua lvl 50 Heroine 7Lx
Nookah lvl 50 Chanter 3lx

how much chance do they have when you attack when they are sleeping? and you knowing them are sleeping. i'd rather fail a primetime RR then kill some NPCs at 7am ;)

albs having 3x as many players/chars as mid have is just plain laughable...

and 9i don't wanna know how many midn00bs that parks RMs and SMs in mjölnir now, cuz we all know you think they are useless RvRclasses. or why not even your thanes? you do the exact same thing, you know...

and maybe you didn't know, but a well executed RR and there wont be anyway near 250(if that's what you bring) untill you have bashed quite a while on the relicguards. if 400+ albs makes it to the relickeep before you are done you are either slow or you lost the element of suprice...

anyway, most mids are also kinda brainless. so your post is kinda doublemoralic ;)

anyway, always fun to read the whines and counterwhines, i give you that ;)

X

xianghua

Originally posted by kirennia
Albion have only about 1.1x more numbers then mids nowheer even CLOSE to 3 times the numbers. Read up to my previous post and you will see how to do a good relic raid, not just a 'zerg for teh win' log in at 8am raid like you seem to think is the only way to do it.

then explain me how comes that albs have 120+ ppl in emain when mids got 50-70......

and well who the fuck cares how we got them only thing that counts is that we got them

if you dont like our way to get them then well get them back on same way and we´ll see if mids give a shit

but 10 pages wajn on BW cuz of a stupid alarm clock raid is lol...

ppl in this game wajn about the same shit since fuckin 2 years and no1 here realized yet that it will NEVER change

and when another 2 years have passed albs will STILL zerg emain and camp mg´s; hibs will STILL wajn all day about overpowered classes etc. infi´s will STILL be uber and they will still have DF ...AND mids will STILL do alarm clock raids so tell me what the fuck is the point in wajning about it ?

either accept it and play the game or /quit k thx

flame me if you feel like it i dont care anyways byebye :>

~~Excalibur~~
<Jack Herer>
Seltir lvl 50 Healer 6Lx <active>
Hatchetdwarf lvl 50 Skald 6Lx <inactive>

~~Prydwen~~
GM of Conquest
Xianghua lvl 50 Heroine 7Lx <inactive>
Nookah lvl 50 Chanter 3Lx <inactive>

O

old.Nol

then explain me how comes that albs have 120+ ppl in emain when mids got 50-70......

Because mids give up everytime they lose the relics, it is the history of midgard on this server.

G

Gahldir

~~Excalibur~~
<Jack Herer>
Seltir lvl 50 Healer 6Lx <active>
Hatchetdwarf lvl 50 Skald 6Lx <inactive>

~~Prydwen~~
GM of Conquest
Xianghua lvl 50 Heroine 7Lx <inactive>
Nookah lvl 50 Chanter 3Lx <inactive>

rather easy to explain.

if say a good midgroup or two, like NP, are in emain they kill the biggest threats over and over again. this will make the numbers of mids grow and the number of albs and hibs to decrease.

when there is no such groups for the casual players in mid there will start with either some minizerg from alb or hib or a good group like DH. these kill all other oponents, even the mids. these realm comes to dominate emain and the other 2 realms numbers in emain decreases while this realm starts to increase in numbers and the snowball begins...

in short:

when there is a few good midgroups out i get hit by mids from left and right all the time.

when albzerg is out i get hit by albzergs from left and right.

when a few good hibgroups are out (like mine + anotherone or sometimes 2) i don't see any invaders in emain ;)

R

rangerone

:clap:

let the whining commence.. ur even worse than me :rolleyes:

:clap:

and oh btw.. since i just LDd.... %%¤/&%¤ france imo :p

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by Brutalos
by having that <str relics belong to albion> opinion u must believe you are really gimp without them yes? :great:

Nope, you have have overpowered savages and this helps...

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by Brutalos
Now lumi touched a delicate part, stealthers are greatly improved when they get +20%, see->300dmg anytime style from slash spec infils vs any mid stealther class. Now i cant really wait to test my bow+spear on them arffff :clap::clap:

Strangely enough you fell over just like you did yesterday :p

A

Antedeluvian

Originally posted by Mid_Blejsarus
mornin raids sucks, doesnt matter what side that do em, and ppl going up early to join it are lame as hell to and i wish ppl like that just quit the game.

Read and learn.

A

Antedeluvian

Originally posted by Akyma
mid need relics cause all fucking albs run with 5 FG+, and mids only 1
Mids only 1fg?!! LOL!
I call BS.

B

bracken_woodman

and well who the fuck cares how we got them only thing that counts is that we got them

if you dont like our way to get them then well get them back on same way and we´ll see if mids give a shit

but 10 pages wajn on BW cuz of a stupid alarm clock raid is lol...

ppl in this game wajn about the same shit since fuckin 2 years and no1 here realized yet that it will NEVER change

and when another 2 years have passed albs will STILL zerg emain and camp mg´s; hibs will STILL wajn all day about overpowered classes etc. infi´s will STILL be uber and they will still have DF ...AND mids will STILL do alarm clock raids so tell me what the fuck is the point in wajning about it ?

either accept it and play the game or /quit k thx

flame me if you feel like it i dont care anyways byebye :>

And another tosser goes on his merry way...

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by Pandemic
well thats utter bollocks i havent tried to justify it i said it was wrong and didnt go on it.

Good man. A pity the vast majority of your realm doesn't share your common sense.

And for what it's worth, I personally won't be joining any retaliatory alarm clock raids by albs.

K

K0nah

Originally posted by bracken_woodman
I personally won't be joining any retaliatory alarm clock raids by albs.

no we shouldnt retalliate with an alarm clock raid, thats just sinking to thier (very, very low) level.

we will zerg those relics back and we will zerg em back real soon.

mids could do it too, just they don't have the balls for it. so much easier just to set that alarm clock and blame the alb population for not even trying a primetime raid. the last primetime u tried failed thru poor tactics, not lack of numbers fyi...

yes a primetime has a higher chance of failing than an alarm clock raid because an alarm clock raid has absolutely zero chance of failing if u do it right, since there will be 0 defenders.

to the mids who arranged this raid and somehow managed to justify it to themselves: i pity you.

O

old.Ramas

Originally posted by K0nah
no we shouldnt retalliate with an alarm clock raid, thats just sinking to thier (very, very low) level.

It doesn't look like there is much threat of this anyway, fortunately.

Almost all the major alb guilds have signed up to not retaking by alarm clock.

What is so depressing about the mid raid is not that it was attempted, all realms have a few twerps who try this sort of thing - it's that enough guilds supported it to make it a success. :(

Which is a shame for mid I guess.

C

cha0tic

wait wait, let me think

(mid side)
alarm clock raid: 200mids against 80 albs aprox= 120 mids against 0 albs

(alb side)
prime time raid: 500albs against 250 mids aprox=250 albs against 0 mids

as u can see u have more advantage in prime time than mids in an alarm clock raid. I cant understand why r u all whining. This is a game, u play to win , not to be "honourable"....

if u r inteligent u will send ur troops when the enemy dont wait an atack, thats all.

Users who are viewing this thread