RR discussion

P

Pandemic

Originally posted by lac_desariel
its planed and you cant comment on any raid after your more recent efforts

what recent efforts ? and shouldnt u not being saying u have a planned rr against hibs next ?

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by Pandemic
what recent efforts ? and shouldnt u not being saying u have a planned rr against hibs next ?
Call me kooky, but somehow I think you're next.

Sort of like taking a dump on someones face and expecting them to hit the bystander.

O

old.Nol

actually i was all for taking ur power relics as we dont really need the str ones. oh well at least i can easily power lvl to rr9 now in a few months rather than a year and then delete my now overpowered fotm character

Ahh, let me guess, you took the relics because you're not getting hugs at home?

Alarm raid us, please, this time I will not do the honourable thing and come back primetime. This time you will wake up without relics.

P

Pandemic

Originally posted by old.Nol
Call me kooky, but somehow I think you're next.

Sort of like taking a dump on someones face and expecting them to hit the bystander.

dosent bother me i dont want the str relics anyway that and the time it was done is why i refused to go on the relic raid

C

cha0tic

Originally posted by bult
Fucking useless mids, finally they show they are the lamest and most useless keep raiders on excal. Hibs can take relics primetime albs can take relics primetime mids CANT. Mids are too stupid to make a good plan / tactic when they cant just quad the keepdoor in 3 sec so they loose. This is how it will be when savages get nerfed. No brainer mids getting owned and owned and owned.

show us your intelligence, what tactic u would use to take the relics with 250 mids against 500 albs? c'mon master.

P

Pandemic

Ahh, let me guess, you took the relics because you're not getting hugs at home?

Alarm raid us, please, this time I will not do the honourable thing and come back primetime. This time you will wake up without relics.

just because some mids chose to alarm raid does not mean all mids were for it a number of us were against it and i have no intention of joining a rr on hibs that is an alarm one

L

lac_desariel

Any one who knows me knows im an Ice wizard and know i want to claim the power relics and Nol i belive will respect this as a fellow Raid leader, as to when and how who knows ;p

but tbh Mids are looking for any excuse and it dont matter, even so i remain im my statement i made long time ago. I never have nor will Raid out of primetime on mids hibs or anyone. I have great respect for Hib as they lack numbers yet still can raid PT but mids use the infill or the numbers or any other excuse to justify, and tbh you only justify when you think you done something wrong...

P

Pandemic

Originally posted by lac_desariel
Any one who knows me knows im an Ice wizard and know i want to claim the power relics and Nol i belive will respect this as a fellow Raid leader, as to when and how who knows ;p

but tbh Mids are looking for any excuse and it dont matter, even so i remain im my statement i made long time ago. I never have nor will Raid out of primetime on mids hibs or anyone. I have great respect for Hib as they lack numbers yet still can raid PT but mids use the infill or the numbers or any other excuse to justify, and tbh you only justify when you think you done something wrong...

well thats utter bollocks i havent tried to justify it i said it was wrong and didnt go on it.

A

Aussie-

so funny those mids defending their realm xD

only shows you were on that raid xD

P

Pandemic

Originally posted by Aussie-
so funny those mids defending their realm xD

only shows you were on that raid xD

see above :)

K

kirennia

Originally posted by cha0tic
show us your intelligence, what tactic u would use to take the relics with 250 mids against 500 albs? c'mon master.

riiiiiiiight, because mids only have 250 people on at primetime /sigh.

As for tactic, get 10 trebs to all gtaoe inside at different points thus any casters logging on will b perma interupted and die. Use Sbs in group with healers. When the Sbs get aggro, the healers spread heal to draw the aggro outside where your assist trains take down the guards.

With all that in mind, it doesnt matter how many you have inside, it's those outside, guarding the sidedoors with your pbaoe SMs and those with the trebs constantly interupting that works.

You say in an original post that albs are unorganised? If that is the case you will agree when I say they would head to excalibur in small groups not as a 200 person zerg. In which case your work should be easy to take them down.

Also FYI, there are next to no earth wizards in excalibur nor ice wizards really, not nearly as many as SMs in mid whcih we wiped out very VERY easily as they logged on in the tower due to trebs as explained earlier in the post.

But instead you think 200+ mids versus 80 lvl 1-50 albs is fair?

Mids could have done this fairly and kept up respect, instead Albs are just going to relic raid you at primetime you and completely humiliate the entire realm of mid/excal with this action.

P

Puppetmistress

well thats utter bollocks i havent tried to justify it i said it was wrong and didnt go on it.

Think you bring up an important thing:

NOT ALL MIDS AGREE WITH THIS RAID. There is no 'lame Mids' because its obvious not entire Midgard/Excalibur participated (or agreed) to the Raid.

Excalibur lost something pretty unique: An outspoken threaty regarding doing relic-raids only at 'primetime'. Some members of the realm of Midgard broke it, like they did with the first ninja-raids, the first World-cup raids and now again for the first time after the threaty, a non-primetime raid.

I have not been very active on Excalibur lately, but I dont recall any serious recent tries on Excalibur lately. It seems that some members of the realm Midgard didnt wanna try and just seek the easy way out.. fighting some NPC's early in the morning.

Gratz to them, they killed the mobs (Guards) and got some loot (Relics).

But I really doubt Albion will not strike back, hard. If Albs decide to do an alarmclock raid there's NOTHING in the entire realm of Midgard able to stop them.

And most certainly not the so called skilled great leader with uber tactics leading the Midgardians to victory against some NPC's at a keep....

P

piggeman

Zzzzzzzzz ....... whine ..... zzzzzzzzzz ........ more whine ..... zzzzzzzz!

grow up!

P

Pandemic

Originally posted by kirennia
riiiiiiiight, because mids only have 250 people on at primetime /sigh.

As for tactic, get 10 trebs to all gtaoe inside at different points thus any casters logging on will b perma interupted and die. Use Sbs in group with healers. When the Sbs get aggro, the healers spread heal to draw the aggro outside where your assist trains take down the guards.

With all that in mind, it doesnt matter how many you have inside, it's those outside, guarding the sidedoors with your pbaoe SMs and those with the trebs constantly interupting that works.

You say in an original post that albs are unorganised? If that is the case you will agree when I say they would head to excalibur in small groups not as a 200 person zerg. In which case your work should be easy to take them down.

Also FYI, there are next to no earth wizards in excalibur nor ice wizards really, not nearly as many as SMs in mid whcih we wiped out very VERY easily as they logged on in the tower due to trebs as explained earlier in the post.

But instead you think 200+ mids versus 80 lvl 1-50 albs is fair?

Mids could have done this fairly and kept up respect, instead Albs are just going to relic raid you at primetime you and completely humiliate the entire realm of mid/excal with this action.

well we could try those tactics a primetime against albion and still lose if hours before the raid begins people are spamming on irc that mid is going to do a raid and a huge alb defence force turns up at the relic b4 we even get past mmg.
but we should have done a primetime raid against hibs instead as far as i know they have no spies to ruin the raid and the numbers active would not have been too unbalanced on either side.

well no matter u will get them back soon enough i expect now the primetime thing just got killed off

O

old.Nol

The Mids have humiliated themselves enough. Respect to the mids, like pandemic, that didn't go on the raid. Sad that the decent people get painted with the same brush.

A

acei

The Mids have humiliated themselves enough. Respect to the mids, like pandemic, that didn't go on the raid. Sad that the decent people get painted with the same brush.
I want to see what happens when albion does attack Mjnoll, will the "decent" mids sit there and allow us to retake what is rightfully ours? I find it unlikely...

G

Garbannoch Nox

but we should have done a primetime raid against hibs instead as far as i know they have no spies to ruin the raid and the numbers active would not have been too unbalanced on either side.

according to population statistics (about 4 weeks old now i think) the ratio between alb and mid population is about the same as mid and hib - so taking power relics from hibs must be just as easy for mids as for albs taking mid relics... but we all know mids would not attempt to take power relics unless they have strength ones and even if YOU personally wanted them you wouldn't get the support from other mids

Many albs said again and again that they would raid hib soon. Why didnt you wait for them to get more relics? If they held str and pwr relics I am sure they would not have been able to defend both for a long time - losing either set of relics sooner or later and it would have been fun if the biggest realm would have to defend itself from 2 enemy realms all wanting THEIR relics back; but choosing an alarm clock raid was cheap.

P

Pandemic

Originally posted by acei
I want to see what happens when albion does attack Mjnoll, will the "decent" mids sit there and allow us to retake what is rightfully ours? I find it unlikely...

actually i will probably do a dance in front of the alb force and not defend it :)

I

Imon

Originally posted by jarl
/cry!! 200 mids and only 80albs!

well where is the diff from when albs take mid/hib relics with 400 or 500 ppl when defenders is 200 or 250 ?

amen brother

P

Pandemic

Originally posted by Garbannoch Nox
according to population statistics (about 4 weeks old now i think) the ratio between alb and mid population is about the same as mid and hib - so taking power relics from hibs must be just as easy for mids as for albs taking mid relics... but we all know mids would not attempt to take power relics unless they have strength ones and even if YOU personally wanted them you wouldn't get the support from other mids

Many albs said again and again that they would raid hib soon. Why didnt you wait for them to get more relics? If they held str and pwr relics I am sure they would not have been able to defend both for a long time - losing either set of relics sooner or later and it would have been fun if the biggest realm would have to defend itself from 2 enemy realms all wanting THEIR relics back; but choosing an alarm clock raid was cheap.

it most certainly was :(

G

gargultroll

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
Think you bring up an important thing:

NOT ALL MIDS AGREE WITH THIS RAID. There is no 'lame Mids' because its obvious not entire Midgard/Excalibur participated (or agreed) to the Raid.

Excalibur lost something pretty unique: An outspoken threaty regarding doing relic-raids only at 'primetime'. Some members of the realm of Midgard broke it, like they did with the first ninja-raids, the first World-cup raids and now again for the first time after the threaty, a non-primetime raid.

I have not been very active on Excalibur lately, but I dont recall any serious recent tries on Excalibur lately. It seems that some members of the realm Midgard didnt wanna try and just seek the easy way out.. fighting some NPC's early in the morning.

Gratz to them, they killed the mobs (Guards) and got some loot (Relics).

But I really doubt Albion will not strike back, hard. If Albs decide to do an alarmclock raid there's NOTHING in the entire realm of Midgard able to stop them.

And most certainly not the so called skilled great leader with uber tactics leading the Midgardians to victory against some NPC's at a keep....

What god damm treaty...or u just swammling as usual

A

acei

Originally posted by gargultroll
What god damm treaty...or u just swammling as usual
Treaty made between all 3 realms that no none-primetime raids would occur. Was agreed upon by all 3 realms but Midgard now seems to have forgotten that it ever existed, wonder why that is ;)?

Either way, albion and hibernia still remmebers it's creation and there will be payback on Midgard :)

S

swords

Well its been discussed before, all thats going to happen now is people will get bitter about this and people will start using every dirty trick in the book to get ''their'' relics back.

In this case dont come whining when YOU get them taken from you Midgard. using the same cheap tactics you used.

C

catalina

Originally posted by xianghua
we got 200 ppl (attacking the keep) at excal when you got 80 (defending the keep) you said ? ow i´m sry on primetime we 250 ppl (attacking the keep) and you have 450-500 ppl (defending the keep) ......
got my point albs?

From what i gather there was about 80 albs ONLINE (this includes lvl 1-50) and about 40 defenders. When we raided primetime there was only about 250 albs at the relic keep, the others were detailed for keeptakes and mg guarding. Many albs didn't even get close to the relic keep cos they had other jobs to do in support of the raid, this takes alot of planning and organisation, something mids don't have. The closest you get to organisation is synchronising your alarm clocks.

Next few weeks you'll probably see an alb *primetime* attempt, but meanwhile i'm sure you'll see an even bigger alb zerg roaming around and stealthers roaming in 1fg+. I'm sure it'll be great fun :rolleyes:

H

hammers

question :

Have albs done a raid on hib or mid without logging out first-then logging back in ?

L

lac_desariel

Originally posted by hammers
question :

Have albs done a raid on hib or mid without logging out first-then logging back in ?

Question :

Have Mids done a raid on hib or Alb without logging out first-then logging back in At some Lame time in the morning ?

Users who are viewing this thread