Mids on ridge tonight

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by AbPoon
If Albs sos then the tanks do box on the aggro and kill tanks its pointless to do otherwise, The Clerics are too busy running round like tards to heal anyway so it gives you time to pull the teeth so to speak out of the attacking group.

Next question on things you should already know please :/

And Nol your a nice bloke but your just so bitter now its untrue, lighten up, Your whines wont stop me having fun so the only person your upsetting is yourself.
actually mate, I long since gave up on 1fg v 1fg fights, when I come back, I bring mass mayhem to middy frontier once more, lets hope you lot are up for it :D

B

Belomar

Originally posted by old.Nol
actually mate, I long since gave up on 1fg v 1fg fights, when I come back, I bring mass mayhem to middy frontier once more
This is where Danyan chimes in with his usual Zen about not daring to play your character to its potential in FG-vs-FG and being a lame zerger.

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by Belomar
This is where Danyan chimes in with his usual Zen about not daring to play your character to its potential in FG-vs-FG and being a lame zerger.

There are still a few more relics lying around, as far as I am concerned, you have not played your char to it's full potential until you have taken a relic :D

S

sethnaket

Originally posted by old.Nol
ahhh I see, you weren't there, you didn't see it, but you know exactly what happened...is that because you use a radar or is it because of some wicked spider sense?

No because my roomate plays in JH and his computer is next to mine, paranoid much?

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by sethnaket
No because my roomate plays in JH and his computer is next to mine, paranoid much?

Gee willies you room with someone in JH, can I touch you?

N

noaim

Originally posted by Divinia
and retards like you make him unable to post and give his opinions on varius threads because they will post these comments. roxx....

Now now what have your mom told you about using a bad mouth and being upset over what people say on a gameforum.

Users who are viewing this thread