RR discussion

K

Karnat

hmmm u 4 real?
im talking about the not alarm clock RR. Go out rl and start insinuating things m8 but dont bother me

K

kin

It must have been the whining sbs who has persuated mids to do
this rr, becuase from normal fg rvr point of view this just destroyed any chance albs might have.

It will push more albs to the 'infil' side and it will ensure bigger alb
stealther groups.

If mids had taken the powerrelics they would have weaken their
biggest fg enemy, instead they left the server with 2 realms
to do fg rvr, and one realm to zerg and stealth.

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by kin
It must have been the whining sbs who has persuated mids to do
this rr, becuase from normal fg rvr point of view this just destroyed any chance albs might have.

It will push more albs to the 'infil' side and it will ensure bigger alb
stealther groups.

If mids had taken the powerrelics they would have weaken their
biggest fg enemy, instead they left the server with 2 realms
to do fg rvr, and one realm to zerg and stealth.

Yeah lets all make fotm infils and spamdf4tehwin!!11 togheter, oh wait what we gonna kill?

A

Arnor

now fuck me sideways from sunday, i actually read some alb replies and find myself nodding my head :rolleyes:

I mean, even antedeluvians reply for once made me go "yeah, where IS that 7am field?" instead of "...the ramblings of a gangrenous brain lost at sea..." like normal!

Kallio hit the nail spot on, and I really wish albs get the relics, only not scouts&infils :x

Maybe my newfound hibness has turned me to an accepting and welcoming positive human being, or maybe just that I dont like to be meleed to death in 3seconds ^^

This was VERY weak of midgard, its not like mid needs the relics anywhoo, and cept for infs/scouts its not like we notice if albs has them...

O

old.yaruar

Originally posted by Kallio
couple hundred mids at 10.am finnish time, hmmm...

Albs took the relics fair and square, eventhough they have slightly better assets for raids, sos + 2 climb walls classes and a lot more manpower It shouldnt be impossible for mids to raid ALb on primetime :eek:

200 mids v 80 albs...

when albs raided there were 400+ albs which outnumbered the mids online, 400+ relic raiders is undefendable.
no different.

your point is totally invalid.

W

wiseguy1

Omg such "original" whines in the tread.. just read the whole thing and same shit in every post :) mids =easy mode albs=zerg.. why cant u ppl come up with some new and interresting whines?

I have always thought that relicraids at anytime of the day is fine.. its an 24/7 game and i mostley play nighttime so thats my primetime :) I ofc look forward to the 20*% bonus but i think this will result in even more zergwars.. hope im wrong.. really wanna try and play my sb again..

What i dont understand is why the relics cant swich hand abit more often.. would be much more fun if we had relicraids atleast once a month. I really think its time someone took the powerrelics from hib, they have had it for a year now? atleast it feels like it :)

So what im trying to say here is WD Mids, wish i could have been there :).. and Go go albs try and take em back anytime u want.. would be fun if we had more relicraids imo, sucessful ones and unsucessful ones :) makes a nice break from emain zergwars..

S

Subedai-Samil

Mid rr totally lame.
you would think they would atleast have some respect and honour by attacking at same time but it proves they are lame by just doing alarn clock raids.

M

mandom

keep on crying
and OH NO YOU GONNA TAKE THEM BACK?? who cares, we just take em again, fuck off cry babies XD
actually, all albs crying here today made it worth it, i never seen you so upset.
i could almost think you forget its just a game :)

D

duze

when albs raided there were 400+ albs which outnumbered the mids online, 400+ relic raiders is undefendable.

Bet we can beat that, by far, when we come to take them back :kiss2:

X

xianghua

sometimes i can hardly believe how stupid some ppl are .......
How much chances you think do we have when we attack relics on primetime ???
albs have like 3x more players then mids
i dont wanna know how many of you n00bs have a wizzie or a caba logged in the keep ALL THE TIME cuz they are useless classes for normal RvR anyways.....
we got 200 ppl (attacking the keep) at excal when you got 80 (defending the keep) you said ? ow i´m sry on primetime we 250 ppl (attacking the keep) and you have 450-500 ppl (defending the keep) ......
got my point albs?

nah i doubt from my expiriences i know most albs aren´t that good in using their brain =)

anyways go on with da wajn its funneh to read xD

~~Excalibur~~
Seltir lvl 50 Healer 6Lx
Hatchetdwarf lvl 50 Skald 6Lx

~~Prydwen~~
GM of Conquest
Xianghua lvl 50 Heroine 7Lx
Nookah lvl 50 Chanter 3lx

W

Wiazabi

For all i care keep the relics you need em more than us it seems..

O

old.Nol

The last miligram of respect I had for Mid as a realm went with those relics. A pathetic bunch of hypocrites that can't play without relics, every single time you lose them, your realm dissappears into the fiery cracks hell.

Whatever the Albs do now, you have it coming to you, it's well deserved.

H

heists

been a great day as a sb, hardly any alb grps around to add on me and actually several solo infils :)

C

cha0tic

Originally posted by xianghua
sometimes i can hardly believe how stupid some ppl are .......
How much chances you think do we have when we attack relics on primetime ???
albs have like 3x more players then mids
i dont wanna know how many of you n00bs have a wizzie or a caba logged in the keep ALL THE TIME cuz they are useless classes for normal RvR anyways.....
we got 200 ppl (attacking the keep) at excal when you got 80 (defending the keep) you said ? ow i´m sry on primetime we 250 ppl (attacking the keep) and you have 450-500 ppl (defending the keep) ......
got my point albs?

nah i doubt from my expiriences i know most albs aren´t that good in using their brain =)

anyways go on with da wajn its funneh to read xD

amen

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by Kallio
PING PONG, RELIC for me Relic for you, PING PONG

That game got very boring very quickly on the old atari. The daoc version won't be any better. A pity that mids dont seem to realise the long term consequences of what they have done today.

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by cha0tic
:puke: albs (mindless zerg) :kissit:

Rearrange these 3 words into a well known phrase:

Zerg Realms All

Now stop using that old chestnut to justify mids taking relic raids back into the gutter.

P

Pandemic

Originally posted by old.Nol
neither do you.

actually i was all for taking ur power relics as we dont really need the str ones. oh well at least i can easily power lvl to rr9 now in a few months rather than a year and then delete my now overpowered fotm character

B

bult

Fucking useless mids, finally they show they are the lamest and most useless keep raiders on excal. Hibs can take relics primetime albs can take relics primetime mids CANT. Mids are too stupid to make a good plan / tactic when they cant just quad the keepdoor in 3 sec so they loose. This is how it will be when savages get nerfed. No brainer mids getting owned and owned and owned.

L

lac_desariel

Originally posted by Pandemic
unless its power ones owned by hibs - u dont seem to be able to do that

its planed and you cant comment on any raid after your more recent efforts

Users who are viewing this thread