[QUESTION] KotBS not available even though account got flagged?

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Well, the title speaks for itself, anyone else experiencing this?

Was hoping to try it out before work, but I can't seem to make neither a BG or a KotBS.

I flagged my account yesterday (was lucky enough to get into reikland eventually).

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Selfpwnd xD

Didn't work for you neither? :D

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Yes, and gold dust appeared around me and it said my account was flagged or something.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Tried to relog a couple of times, didn't work :(

NicGOA

English WAR Community Manager
Doh commented on this in the other 1.0.6 thread but missed this thread sorry.

We are getting a few reports of people who should be able to create the new careers but are are unable to. They have completed the event, received the chest, clicked it and got the message their accounts were flagged.

As usual with issues like this please report it to our CSR's via the in game tool. They will be able to confirm if you have completed the event and will then grant you access to the new classes.

When to report this issue: You can report this issue if you are unable to create a new character with the new careers and you:

• Capped out your influence for the Heavy Metal Event.
  • Received the chest from the Herald in your capital city
  • Clicked it and received the message your account was flagged
How to report this issue:

• To report this issue use the in game help tool.
  • File your request under the "Missing characters" section
  • In the "Character name" field enter the class (Knight of the Blazing Sun or Black Guard)
For people still at work who are unable to check if their account is correctly flagged: Don't worry. There have been a very low number of reports of this so we do not expect this to be a widespread problem.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Thank you Nic!

I wrote in the other thread as well :p

I've sent in a CSR petition, so let's see if they answer quickly :D

NicGOA

The CS department assures me they are working on this issue constantly. If you titled your CS request properly it will be dealt with shortly.

Submitting the issue more then once will not speed up the resolution.

Once again I would like to apologize for the inconvenience.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
this happened to one of my guildies who is understandably rather upset
but 2 things to bear in mind really

1- its ridiculous that its happened, mythic, L2Code
2- its not neccesarily GOAs fault ;) and even if it is, its not the GMs fault, so theres nothing to be gained by being rude/abrupt with magnus or nic :p

Transvision

Fledgling Freddie
Hay mabs / nic

i do understand, and i guess i was just venting some frustration.... sent the apeal at 11am uk time and still no responce at 2:30pm so i was kinda upset ..

but i understand that shouting doesent help anything... im not the kind of person that would be rude to a GM ingame

but anyway i hope it all gets sorted soon

hopefully no harm done, just alittle frustrated thats all :cheers:

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
When to report this issue: You can report this issue if you are unable to create a new character with the new careers and you:

• Capped out your influence for the Heavy Metal Event.
  • Received the chest from the Herald in your capital city
  • Clicked it and received the message your account was flagged
How to report this issue:

• To report this issue use the in game help tool.
  • File your request under the "Missing characters" section
  • In the "Character name" field enter the class (Knight of the Blazing Sun or Black Guard)

Nic,

What are the instructions if I have already created Knight of the Blazing Sun (level 8) but can't play it anymore or create another one (the class not there in character creation)?

Essentially this same problem but later bloomer.

NicGOA

What are the instructions if I have already created Knight of the Blazing Sun (level 8) but can't play it anymore or create another one (the class not there in character creation)?

We are aware of that issue as well. The 'instructions' are exactly the same. Please report it using the section I mentioned and in your case the character name: Knight of the Blazing Sun.

We're working on a solution to this with Mythic. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
We are aware of that issue as well. The 'instructions' are exactly the same. Please report it using the section I mentioned and in your case the character name: Knight of the Blazing Sun.

We're working on a solution to this with Mythic. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for the response. I'll submit an appropriate appeal when I get home.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
The CS department assures me they are working on this issue constantly. If you titled your CS request properly it will be dealt with shortly.

Submitting the issue more then once will not speed up the resolution.

Once again I would like to apologize for the inconvenience.

is it also possible that CSRs can stop sending out automated scripted replies for problems that have to significance to the question raised.

:m00:

NicGOA

FYI this problem has now been solved and no-one who has access to the new classes will lose it any more. Those of you who still have the problem should report it as I described before and the fix will then be permanent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom