Open Beta Download Available!

Firecrown

Fledgling Freddie
Cheers Deebs.

My punishment for living well away from any large towns meant that the Goa downloader quoted a completion time of just over a week. Yours should be completing by the end of the weekend.

Love BT's upto 8mb ruse.

Mehuge

One of Freddy's beloved
is it just me who hate torrent clients where u cant limit upload ?
kills my dsl ;<

I logged a bug on the beta boards for this exact issue. Its overloading my upstream which kills my downstream bandwidth.

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
Dont think I'd of gotten this without your torrent Deebs so you have my thanks!!!

Installing as I type and I'll leave this seeding as much as I can until the 7th!

Thanks again

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm very pleased the way GOA is handling the OB so far... I know it's still the downloading phase but hey, good job! :) plus we're getting some extra news posts!

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Assuming you already have a torrent program setup on your 'puter just grab Deebs' torrent and run it. Then just copy all the files you have downloaded into the folder created by your torrent program when you opened Deebs' torrent. Your program may have preallocated space, if so just overwrite the empty container files. If you are using uTorrent you may have it set to add the .ut extension to any incomplete files and if this happens to any preallocated files just delete them and move your GOA downloaded files into wherever they were. Restart your torrent program which should detect a change and re-check all the files then start seeding them.

thanking you!

Morphus1

Fledgling Freddie
Open beta

Yeah well i've brought the ce and downloaded the client........
do i really have to wait till the 7th :(

undivied

Fledgling Freddie
Im on the Mythic Patch and it asking me to login to begin the patch to procress. What happens now? Do i enter my War Europe account login and password?

undivied

Fledgling Freddie
dosent matter what you type in there it just gose to patch thing and the play button is grayed out

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
All the patch and game servers are down. Wait till the 7th or such time as we are told the servers are ready.

Twombly

Fledgling Freddie
How do you use the .bin files from the FH download page please?

Thanks for putting up direct links to .bin files! (I can't get a torrent to work from where I am); but what do I do with them? Many thanks for any help!!

my first post with FH! Wheeeeeeee!

Twombly

Twombly

Fledgling Freddie
Put them all in one directory and run the .exe file
Thanks Draylor :) Does it matter what the dir is called or where it is? And do you mean I should run the downloader .exe file. Sorry to be hopeless but I don't want to screw it up

Twombly

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Huh? The download is 7 files, 6 .bin, 1 .exe

Download all to the same place and run the .exe.
In a dir named anything, stored anywhere you like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom