hope they fix

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
Hi

I hope they fix that bloody This target is unattackable

2 out of 5 mobs no matter where i go get this . And wehn your fighting inside a building its a nightmare.

I can cope with may a bug but this must be the most annoying , for me anyway.

Besides that the games sweet as a nut :p

dee777

Loyal Freddie
Got it only once during last nights gaming session (around 3 to 4 hours) in the US beta. So it seems to be less often, but it aint gone. Still it's progress.

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
anyone been to Traitors Camp in Tier1, the Human Bandit camp when you cross the waterfall, THAT place is a freaking hell to fight at, 50% of all the mobs says your unable to attack them.

when was this patch suppose to have been released ?

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
anyone been to Traitors Camp in Tier1, the Human Bandit camp when you cross the waterfall, THAT place is a freaking hell to fight at, 50% of all the mobs says your unable to attack them.

this morning

waiman

Fledgling Freddie
its still bugged out like no1's business, im running about in T2 areas and its completly fubar'd, ive given up on trying to quest after attepting to pull mobs and them just bugging out, oh well hope its fixed by live otherwise itll put a dampner on it :(

ofc ill still play it at live tho, games tooo good, shame that the mobs are gay :>

Helfar

Fledgling Freddie
was playing a BO in the public quest near to the flightmaster, that was obscene, Having unattackable mobs that melee you is one thing, as you run off and they eventuall lave you alone, but the dwarves are all ranged and once they bug sometimes seem to have unlimited range, and you have to rely on someone else taking their agro. Was getting quite fed up as there was a bunch of 4 npc stunties who were all bugged and kept firing nomatter where you went.:twak:

Bob007

Prince Among Men
NPCs Will Behave
Imagine going to work in the morning and knowing it's your job to be pummeled into a bloody pulp by the masses. We wouldn't want to do it either! But we've whipped our NPCs into shape. Now they'll come when provoked, attack back right away instead of flinching and hesitating like wussies, and properly engage the enemy rather than staying stuck at range. Also, they'll no longer fall into an "Unattackable" state or disappear in mid-combat.

Patchnotes 4.1.1

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved

POOOOOOS!!!!!! What server you playing on?

DiscoStu

Fledgling Freddie
I hope they fix this....

For those who cannot make it out, there are blue lines all over the skull, from presumerably the pre final design stage.

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
I hope they fix the bugged npcs, got the lord in the T2 keep last night and he was unkillable and so was 2 of his sidekicks, kinda pissed us all off :(

Also bloody pets firing through the floors of the keep, that shit needs fixing asap too.

Grimlorn

Fledgling Freddie
No Chosen Seeping Wound fix I see ;p
What do you mean by this? What's wrong with Seeping Wound right now?

Also it will be nice to have the target not attackable glich fixed, and bugged mobs fixed. Now Destruction can own everything Tier 2 on my server :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom