Fix the Second Moon

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Dear Mythic,

You know the ball of snot in the sky masquerading as a moon? Its like some errant bogie thats caught in the gravity well of some huge invisible nose. Its a green dangler on the face of the sky.

Ok. Well. Its like this: its very very badly drawn. Its as atmospheric as Timmy Mallet and a whoopee cushion. Rather than glowing in an intimidating way, a baleful augur of terrible things, its like a hairy snotball with whispy pubes sticking out of it.

Please when the artist that drew it gets out of rehab can you change it.

Thanks in advance.

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Erm

Dear Mythic,

You know the ball of snot in the sky masquerading as a moon? Its like some errant bogie thats caught in the gravity well of some huge invisible nose. Its a green dangler on the face of the sky.

Ok. Well. Its like this: its very very badly drawn. Its as atmospheric as Timmy Mallet and a whoopee cushion. Rather than glowing in an intimidating way, a baleful augur of terrible things, its like a hairy snotball with whispy pubes sticking out of it.

Please when the artist that drew it gets out of rehab can you change it.

Thanks in advance.

<Pokes Roo>

Erm.. you know if you even speak about the warp moon, Morrslieb... Tzeench's eye falls on you...

Wait... Damn!

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Apologies for being slow last 2 nights matey. Been stupidly busy while online. I'll PM you. Er, when I have less beer.

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Apologies for being slow last 2 nights matey. Been stupidly busy while online. I'll PM you. Er, when I have less beer.

Worry not... my new guild is only lvl 3... not sure how it works yet, but i was under the impression that we may need to be a bit higher before we are able to join anyways?

Nate

FH is my second home
Lets make Destruction more overpowered, yeeeaahh!!!! Gifv them there own pwn moon where they can shoot laser beams at us from!! In high def! :D:D:D

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
dr_evil_laser.jpg

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
The moooooooon is falliiiinngggggg like a bugger,
we are doooooommmmeeddddd

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
How do we know it's the second moon? Maybe it's the first..

Urgat

Part of the furniture
How do we know it's the second moon? Maybe it's the first..

Because it was formed after the first one, as a result of the colapse of the northern warp gate that the old ones built.
thus... 2nd :)

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Because it was formed after the first one, as a result of the colapse of the northern warp gate that the old ones built.
thus... 2nd :)

yeah everyone knows that :p what do they teach people in schools these days?

NicGOA

English WAR Community Manager
You know the game is fine if this is the biggest complaint!

I wish ;)

We all wish!

Keep the quality feedback coming Roo! (although I may not pass this particular suggestion on)

gordro

Fledgling Freddie
Keep the quality feedback coming Roo! (although I may not pass this particular suggestion on)

HAH!!

BUSTED GOA BOY!!!

See how GOA treats us as second class players? Not passing on decent, relevent and above all, constructive feed back to the devs!!! ;)

BTW, one of the posters above asked what they teach in school these days, then talked about "the old ones".
Well when I was in school, they called the Old Ones, "the Slann".

Guess im counted as one of the Old Ones too now :(

Hufner

Fledgling Freddie
These days they teach students to be wary in naming the old one who goes by the calling of "Jup"...

Worried that GOA feels Roo has quality feedback though... >.<

Nate

FH is my second home
I got an infraction for taking the piss out of that midget, whats his problem anyway? I'm just telling it how it is. Grumpy mini orange skinned singing bastard!

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
*shakes fist at people taking the piss*

Why... I oughtta.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twak:

:D

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Yeh yeh you'd have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I think its cool how the staff can auctaly talk to us, not treat us like uberly formal etc =]

Nate

FH is my second home
Don't give Joop praise, he'll start singing and dancing! (hopefully he'll break one of his old legs aswell)

Urgat

Part of the furniture
ahh

HAH!!

BTW, one of the posters above asked what they teach in school these days, then talked about "the old ones".
Well when I was in school, they called the Old Ones, "the Slann".
:(

Rookie mistake. :)

The slaan were the servants and enforcers of the "Old ones" They were the ones who the old ones taught the secrets of the warp and magic to first. Before instructing the high elves.

For those who are familiar with the 40k universe, the "Old ones" of the warhammer world, and the "C'Tan" of the 40k universe are one and the same.

Here endeth the games workshop lore lesson :p

Kyra

Longtime Songbird
*gets out her box of kleenex for the giant boogie in the sky!*

N

Nogutz

For those who are familiar with the 40k universe, the "Old ones" of the warhammer world, and the "C'Tan" of the 40k universe are one and the same.
Rookie mistake :p
The old ones from Warhammer are the same as the old ones from Warhammer 40K. They are said to be responsible for the creaton of the Eldar and the Orks among others.
The C'Tan were the gods of the Necrontir and are responsible for the creation of the Necrons.

That is unless the lore was changed in the last month or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom