FAQ Evita

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
Krakatau (spelling?)6 LGMs? No offence mate but jesus go outside once in a while lol... :wub:

I did get out only to find myself areamezzed in DF by Evita when you messed a healer & someone else...

But it ended well :)

Ronniejames says hi :drink:

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Hehe aye fair play muchos deados on my part in there.Dont seem to get on well in df lately <shrugs>

Oh and dwera ty for the fight near amg - was screaming for razemousse (nearby) not to add. <Salute> Good to see you solo again :cheers:

PS Dardalion i will find you with my IP up and yours down one day! I wish :/ :worthy:

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
Hehe aye fair play muchos deados on my part in there.Dont seem to get on well in df lately <shrugs>

Oh and dwera ty for the fight near amg - was screaming for razemousse (nearby) not to add. <Salute> Good to see you solo again :cheers:

PS Dardalion i will find you with my IP up and yours down one day! I wish :/ :worthy:

yeah, i bet your thankfull for the frer rp.

you managed to jump me when i had no end and like 70% hp, but you run when i have my RAs and shades up, not daring to fight. Coming back when arauddry, kklas and some rr3 minstrelbuddy of theres jump me.

Go back to ebay and buy some skill. I have no respect for you what so ever and you deserve none either.

TheBinarySurfer said:
Oh and dwera you can laugh and beckon all you like - i know you dont solo so why would i stop and try and take a coupla lower rrs on at the same time as you /laugh /shrug /wave. :twak:

missed this post and kinda rofl'ed about it.
If you hadnt ebayed your minstrel and actually got some rp yourself, you would be like what? rr3 by now? :puke:

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Oh yeah i so need the RP check duskwave and the minstrel top 20 in REALM POINTS LAST WEEK -

FYI i didnt actually attack you once when arrauddry and co jumped you - stood back and laughed a lot actually.

And as for the No respect comment lol - Oh wait - you mean someone ive never met,am never likely to meet, and that i wouldnt piss on (by their attitude) in the street if they were on fire - has no respect and no love for the collection of pixels on their screen that represents my avatar, and whose entire interaction with me in the aforementioned screen is mutual murdering? Oh no however will i cope?
(Might make that my sig y'know - saves time when replying to you in future i guess)

Oh and dont give me any BS about having no end or no health - you were 95-100% health and you 1 shotted a crippled (10% or so) alb right in front of me then tried to run. Any assassins care to tell me how much Endurence a single crit style uses up? 100%? Thought not. I believe the phrase im looking for in your rather sad l33t speak is "I p0wned joo".

Youre a laughable player, and it seems a sore loser too. /Laugh /Dismiss

Cmos

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
"I p0wned joo".

Actually.. thats what my RR3 SB did on your mincer untill you SoS´ed
and look on duskwave.. i got no rp´s for like 6 months.. :eek6:

GrivneKelmorian said:
Go back to ebay and buy some skill.
What he said

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm can't comment on l33t skills or lack thereof on anyone's part.

I do know that when I've conducted sieges lately, Evita has been one of the best at scouting for us.

<shrugs>

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Not convinced WOW will be as good as it looks - but fair play it looks stunning from the little ive seen.

Oh and Cmos i'll be in breifine or odins tonight probably if you want a rematch - no idea what time.Try not to bring any adds this time :m00:

Cmos

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
Try not to bring any adds this time :m00:

Read the first post once more.... no one had time to add before your life ran out and you had to SoS ;)

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Lol so much repressed teenage insecurity being shown on one thread.Oh and so i have to wait until they hit me before its officially an add? Lol get over it guys, you tried, you died. Shouldnt you all be out in rvr playing one handed with a wad of tissues in the other? Bored now - someone go make a thread about how overpowered Shadowmasters are or something interesting.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
Lol so much repressed teenage insecurity being shown on one thread.Oh and so i have to wait until they hit me before its officially an add? Lol get over it guys, you tried, you died. Shouldnt you all be out in rvr playing one handed with a wad of tissues in the other? Bored now - someone go make a thread about how overpowered Shadowmasters are or something interesting.

how was it exping your minstrel? would be fun to know tbh

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:

why stealth to get away from a solo bard? :| i saw you had sos down running from the hunters at amg, but come on, a bard. :<
(like 20 mins ago)

sko

Loyal Freddie
haarewin said:
why stealth to get away from a solo bard? :| i saw you had sos down running from the hunters at amg, but come on, a bard. :<
(like 20 mins ago)

Don't underestimate bards imo :p

AM, 2 x instamezz, end regen, Purge, Moc, zephyr = alot of kite ^_^

I had a 10+ min fight with a bard once ~~

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah i generally avoid bards over RR5 or so since they're a pain with all that insta CC.

Oh and FYI XP'ed several minstrels to 50 (ok i lie i PL'ed one but xped others). Why? Playing with friends and generally playing around with spec during the old days when there was no respec.

PS Koxine soz but it was a nice fight up until that other mid added - could have gone either way. Oh and ouchie you hurt with that accursed spear. Still doing decent damage even with a BoS charge up.

Dardalion

Fledgling Freddie
Just my 2 cents ....

Old Evita i never had a solo fight with (wonder why) did kill her a few times tho & almost always died after to the zerg that was with her.

New Evita, had lots of fights with (pretty sure im winning overall but dont really keep count of wins/losses) but she (he) hasnt added on any solo fights ive had & as far as ive seen always acts with honour.

Personally i couldnt give a toss if the account was ebayed, i see no difference between that & someone being power-lvl'd.

I run 4 accounts, had my original since 3 or 4 weeks after release, been given 2 by friends in game who have /quit & i bought 1 account (because i wanted a bard bot). In my humble opinion it doesnt take that long to become a competant player with whatever toon, whatever level, whatever realm rank.

Dont see what all the fuss is about tbh.

See you in the frontiers
Regards
Dard.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
im not underestimating bards, i just wanted a fight :(
got that after though, killed some other minstrel then a reaver ;)

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
Oh yeah i so need the RP check duskwave and the minstrel top 20 in REALM POINTS LAST WEEK -
Ok, you tell us when you can kill as you can now with a RR1 minstrel without SoS/IP/AP3/Purge.

Ebay suxors :<

That being said, your ego is breaking a lot of peoples respect for you I recon, did it for me atleast.

Dardalion said:
Personally i couldnt give a toss if the account was ebayed, i see no difference between that & someone being power-lvl'd.
Aye, there's like, no difference between a Leveled 50 RR1L1 minstrel and a RR8L4, zip, zero, none.

/sarcasm

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
SevenSins said:
Ok, you tell us when you can kill as you can now with a RR1 minstrel without SoS/IP/AP3/Purge.

Ebay suxors :<

That being said, your ego is breaking a lot of peoples respect for you I recon, did it for me atleast.

Aye, there's like, no difference between a Leveled 50 RR1L1 minstrel and a RR8L4, zip, zero, none.

/sarcasm
My point precisely - what can you kill as a lowbie soloer these days? Not much is the answer for most classes.

TY Dardalion looking forward to our next fight - probably be in odins/breifine sometime soon.

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
Something struck me as odd here.
TheBinarySurfer said:
And fyi i know the mincer class pretty well
Next time you meet warden+chanter try doing something worthwhile then instead of fz+stick+styling, it was kinda depressing to watch as old Evita was actually a decent player. Heard of mezz?

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Sparrow said:
Something struck me as odd here.

Next time you meet warden+chanter try doing something worthwhile then instead of fz+stick+styling, it was kinda depressing to watch as old Evita was actually a decent player. Heard of mezz?

Its called purge and most people have it.And it doesnt work against FZ (although weirdly enough sos does provided its cast beforehand).

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
Its called purge and most people have it.And it doesnt work against FZ (although weirdly enough sos does provided its cast beforehand).
So - let me get this straight - your line of thinking went like this: "Okay these two will beat me no matter what I do because I know they have a RA which most lowRR hibs don't buy so I'll pretend to be Gamah so maybe they die from choking of laughter instead of me actually trying to win."

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
What are you blathering about? Go rvr a bit more then learn where mezz does and doesnt work then come back and tell me how to mezz people /dismiss. Anyone with a brain in rvr now buys purge if they intend to solo.Enough said. Last post on this topic now - getting old fast.

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
I played a pac healer for 2 years, learn your info dimwit, next thing you're probably gonna claim it wouldn't work because we were 'enraged'.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
What are you blathering about? Go rvr a bit more then learn where mezz does and doesnt work then come back and tell me how to mezz people /dismiss. Anyone with a brain in rvr now buys purge if they intend to solo.Enough said. Last post on this topic now - getting old fast.
heh

Dont use mez cos they might have bought purge and it might be up and they might think its worth using in this situation ... so lets not use it at all just incase!

Nice logic :eek:

bigchief said:
heh

Dont use mez cos they might have bought purge and it might be up and they might think its worth using in this situation ... so lets not use it at all just incase!

indeed :) on the off chance purge is down why not use mezz anyway :S? i mean its not like its gonna kill you :p sitting around doing nothing is not really going to get you rp :) its like watching a new hunter going.....now should i shoot him.....nah he might kill me :p thats the risk you take while in rvr if you die hard luck release and come back

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
Couldn't edit my above post but I'll expand it a bit anyway.

Go rvr a bit more then learn where mezz does and doesnt work then come back and tell me how to mezz people /dismiss.
Shows how much you know Mr. Ebayxcalnewb. I played a pac healer for 2 years, as practically any experienced RvRer on this server would tell you. What mezz does and doesn't do? Well let's see Mr. Minstrel Experience, I can give you a few pointers.
* Unlike what you obviously think, we weren't actually 'enraged' and couldn't be mezzed because of that because that's actually only in PvE so your previous experiences with your /level 20 minstrel on excal/alb don't count here.
* Mezz prevents the target, in this case a BGed chanter, from PBing you to death. The reason you wouldn't know is that you're obviously excal/alb and any mezz where you came from would be broken by F8-newbs before it even landed.
* Mezz is ranged spell and can be and started from stealth.

Hope my little guide to mezzing is going to help you be anything but free RPs because quite frankly you're an embarrassment to the entire server.

Anyone with a brain in rvr now buys purge if they intend to solo.Enough said.
Let's see. RR4 regrowth warden. RR3 enchanter. Yes, I can see how they'd intend to be soloing in Emain all the time.

Last post on this topic now - getting old fast.
Your knowledge of minstrels running out? I suggest you sell Evita fast then. But with the reputation you've made for her you'd have to go back to excal/alb to find someone stupid enough to buy it from you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom