FAQ Evita

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
"Expect the worst and nothing will suprise you" You always assume your enemy has ALL his ras up and do whatever you can to negate that advantage which he may or have. Also try re-reading the post again kid - i have rr4+ on two different L50 minstrels. /point /laugh

Just in case you miss this i figured id put it up in bold
CBA to waste my time posting up educated replies to an attention seeking child sparrow - go away and flex you e-penis at someone else - i have no time for you or you or any other player who considers themselves "l33t" and above the other players - whether they be Level 1s or Level 50's. /dismiss.

TheBinarySurfer said:
"Expect the worst and nothing will suprise you" You always assume your enemy has ALL his ras up and do whatever you can to negate that advantage which he may or have. Also try re-reading the post again kid - i have rr4+ on two different L50 minstrels. /point /laugh

CBA to waste my time posting up educated replies to an attention seeking child sparrow - go away and flex you e-penis at someone else - i have no time for you or you or any other player who considers themselves "l33t" and above the other players - whether they be Level 1s or Level 50's. /dismiss.

/point /laugh :) still have my 5L6 minstrel sitting on excal :) the only difference is i never bought mine like you :) hand raised "KID" and before you say i dont consider myself "l337" infact id quite happily admit im an average player

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
I accept your surrenderl

- the elitist RR4!

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
Just had to kick you while you're down, so I picked out a few best of show quotes.

Rofl oh and if im so bad where do i sit on the minstrel rps per week board :m00:
I believe the phrase im looking for in your rather sad l33t speak is "I p0wned joo".
Youre a laughable player, and it seems a sore loser too. /Laugh /Dismiss

Oh and FYI XP'ed several minstrels to 50 (ok i lie i PL'ed one but xped others).
Krakatau (spelling?)6 LGMs? No offence mate but jesus go outside once in a while lol... :wub:

What are you blathering about? Go rvr a bit more then learn where mezz does and doesnt work then come back and tell me how to mezz people /dismiss.

I like your down-to-earth attitude, your respect for other players, your active social life, and the fact that the only two insults you can come up with are 'e-penis flexer' and 'elitist' and you use them in every situation where you can't think of anything constructive.

Well... tbh

1. "i sit on the rps per week board for minstrel" dont see many around these days ;) cant be hard

2. "ive xp'd 7 minstrels to 50" just because you "XP'D" them doesnt mean you know how to play them....any fool can join a grp and get xp

3. leave kraks alone ;) hes been around alot longer than you little man he has the excuse for so many lgm crafters/lvl 50s

HappyG

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
My point precisely - what can you kill as a lowbie soloer these days? Not much is the answer for most classes.

Yup, but I wonder why as RR8 Mincer you have to strafe all the time against lower RR ranger?

sko

Loyal Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:

Lol. You couldn't possibly miss the target any more while describring Sparrow. Nice try tho, but like I said to some other goon in these boards - you're dissing your self in a sarcastic excistance. Stuff it! :)

:m00:

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
HappyG said:
Yup, but I wonder why as RR8 Mincer you have to strafe all the time against lower RR ranger?
So he does have some basic mincer knowledge then - strafe+DD spamming makes you look skilled!

sko said:
Lol. You couldn't possibly miss the target any more while describring Sparrow. Nice try tho, but like I said to some other goon in these boards - you're dissing your self in a sarcastic excistance. Stuff it! :)

:m00:

sko you are out with the words tonight!!! nerf you :(

Sparrow said:
So he does have some basic mincer knowledge then - strafe+DD spamming makes you look skilled!

or like a complete spacker thats just fallen asleep on his keys.....while his hand is programmed to press 1....1....1...1...2.3....1...1....1....1...1

HappyG

Fledgling Freddie
Sparrow said:

Ohhh, thats the "skill" than? Well in that case, Evita is most skilled mincer I've seen in my Ranja life...

HappyG said:
Ohhh, thats the "skill" than? Well in that case, Evita is most skilled mincer I've seen in my Ranja life...

omg! you mean he uses SOS while doing the straffing :eek2: ? man that would make him look so uber :D

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
So, Mr. Binary Surfer, sir. How long has it taken you to get the entire population of this server to dislike you?

when did he actually buy evita :confused: must have been a good couple of months ago

Server Prydwen
Realm Albion
Last On Recently
Race Briton
Class Minstrel
Level 50
Guild The Dragon Senate
Guild Rank 8
Realm Points 3,352,791 (Last week: 75,192)
Realm Rank Unicorn Knight (RR8)
Rank 85
In-realm Rank 26
Class Rank 2
Trade None

Hasnt gained much since the real evita was on tbh

sko

Loyal Freddie
The real Evita is Rambo's wife and they both quit at the same time I recon, and it's not really that long ago.
Btw I'm wondering what the hell is going on in the minds of TDS if they actaully know who he is? Why does people invite bought accounts at all, imo it really fucks up the game in some ways. Like "err who is this playing my friends' char?" "who the fuck are u? im new owner. pizz off". :/

sko said:
The real Evita is Rambo's wife and they both quit at the same time I recon, and it's not really that long ago.

then tbh id expect a buffed rr8 minstrel could pull at very least 100k a week easy - and who knows sko perhaps they decided to give him a trial

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
GrisomWarshadow said:
then tbh id expect a buffed rr8 minstrel could pull at very least 100k a week easy
Ah, but I'm sure he'll tell us about his active social life.

even with an active social life id expect him to pull 100k atleast in :p isnt hard to solo as a mincer... especially rr5+ mincer

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Sparrow said:
So, Mr. Binary Surfer, sir. How long has it taken you to get the entire population of this server to dislike you?

/yawn

Finished yet? No?Wake me when youre done...Zzzzz

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
<Snorts and wakes up briefly> Still going sko? Suggest you direct any questions about why im in TDS to the TDS GM's instead of insulting them here :) Plenty of em on at any given time usually.

Sorry dont let me interrupt you talking to yourself :)
<Dozes back off> Zzzzzz

TheBinarySurfer said:
/yawn

Finished yet? No?Wake me when youre done...Zzzzz

:) apparently not... just face it TBS you came into this with the wrong face on......being a big headed twat when you've just bought a character then expecting people to show you respect is just not going to happen... dug you're own grave and you cant think of anything to say to defend yourself so your starting to post it small :( a sorry to all the people you have pissed off might be a start

sko

Loyal Freddie
To be honest, we all should thank him for doing this tho.. after all the infamous lamers left the community, we've turned against eachother. Now it's nice to get a new common enemy so we can tie our bonds together again! Err.. right.. *throws arcanium jambiya at Sparrow*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom