Mythic FAQ on the transfer

Taxii

One of Freddy's beloved
Can't wait .. I made a luri eld - its 36 and im already tired of solo grinding mobs. Gifv my old chars back!

Gahn

Resident Freddy
ywain is a zerg fest as it is. Visual solo is non existant, even as a speed class.. you just get albs insta summoning the zerg from nowhere on you.

I solo as Hero, sometimes np, sometimes i would bang head on desk ... nothing diff than Eu cluster tbh ...

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Ohhh time to dust off my ns and get rr10 :p

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Waiting for moving to be 100% complete, then might reactivate both old EU accounts for a month. Pretty sure I've got enough BP on all my old RvR toons to be completely pimped out and returning..

I guess Jecht, OD and OB will be coming out to play soon..

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Just some questions about some issues that confused me:

1 month free time is only for current subscribers on EU? So no come-back-to-camelot-and-check-out-Mythic incentive?

Didn't mention anything about expansions, the last ones I bought were DR. Is this minotaur labyrinth thing free or do I have to purchase it to get the full (new) daoc experience?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
All expansions are free now. As far as i know there is no return to the game incentive at the moment.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
works for my US account, and that one is inactive for barely two month.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
fuck, just remembered that the EU account i had were in my ex girlfriends name >.<

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
i still have both sub and game details so i can still play :)

would be nice if i got the emails tho as the one she registered isnt working anymore, and her adress is wrong to >.<

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Hmmm, GOA operated with subscription password and game password. Which one is copied to the Mythic thingie?

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
so a tad off topic, but any old duvet players still gathered somewhere on quakenet? both #daoc.exc and #stealthzerg were quite .. empty.

gogo irc. I need someone to entertain me while at work :(

Peaches

Loyal Freddie
Sounds tempting,been a while since i played and that was on classic,i take it this is gonna be Ml`s and Buffbots?

prn

Regular Freddie
Need some help with reactivating my account.
It seems that I am missing the details of my account and of the email attached to it.
I have the names of the login and sub, the cd-keys, the addresses, the method of payment , but goa won't do anything cause it's out of their hands.
I sent an email to mythic support, but no response yet.

Are there any chance of getting my account back or do I need to do anything more?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Hmmm, GOA operated with subscription password and game password. Which one is copied to the Mythic thingie?

hopefully both as i HATE how mythic does its account stuff.

best thing they could do is take over GOA's webpage, ditch all that fucking flash and just keep running that one as is.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Ok i heard people talking last night about today being the big day that we can start to move accounts over to Ywain, is this correct?

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
if everything went as planned, yes. But considering that the French players couldn't even log onto their test server, I've got doubts about it ;)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
You also have to remember they are 6 hours behind so it may not be until this evening at the earliest that they go online.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Afaik they gonna, 1st of all apply all patches up to 1.100 on the xfer servers, and only after that they'll allow xfers to Ywain.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Afaik they gonna, 1st of all apply all patches up to 1.100 on the xfer servers, and only after that they'll allow xfers to Ywain.

From today when Mythic officially takes over it will take ~48 hours or so for them to get the server up to date with patches and such.
Atleast that's what I've heard. :p
One can only hope that they've done atleast some work before hand and we'll have everything up and running tonight. :>

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Ok. So what is it excactly and step by step that we have to do ?

Yesterday i downloaded the US client and logged in using the 10 days free my US account was elligible, just to get a feeling and check things out. Now what ?

Septina

Part of the furniture
Ok. So what is it excactly and step by step that we have to do ?

Yesterday i downloaded the US client and logged in using the 10 days free my US account was elligible, just to get a feeling and check things out. Now what ?

I'm assuming it will work like it did when they moved chars from the old US servers to Ywain.
You log in to the account pages, select your character you wish to move and select the destination server.

Mythic Entertainment | Account Management

Acc management is down for the moment but assuming that's the page we will use once it's up. :p

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
when they transfered to ywain you had to log on the toon and use /freexfer ywain-# on each and every toon then log out let it all happen... anyone know if we use the us client or let the eu client patch ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom