FAQ Evita

Cmos

Fledgling Freddie
Evita running around in mid frontier killing grey con mids.... mmm funny... made some new friends who proberbly will go gank grey cons in DF when they grow older, just to get revenge..

later i found Evita around amgO and jumped her (him?)
Short fight with Evita loosing bigtime.... she SoS´ed and ran back to apk

After the fight i looked her up on duskwave... heres what i found :
Evita SixtyNeedles The Dragon Senate 50 3,255,604 49,344 Minstrel
A lvl 50 mincer RR8L3

Now see my sb from duskwave :
Purdy Cmos Bragi's Scorpions 50 92,619 7,519 Shadowblade
A lvl 50 SB RR3L2

after that fight i understand why you are grey killing......
nothing else you can fight

To top it all off.... my sb is pre-toa.. no shinny artifacts... no lw weaps.. good old sb from the old days in Daoc.

Imo... dont renew... play ludo instead :kissit:

sko

Loyal Freddie
She is not "Evita" any more, it's some total uber-noob who bought it on eBay.

edit: btw, some forum trolls (read: cocksucking assholes without lives) will probably say "QQ" (means you should cry more) or bla bla don't be in frontier etc etc.. but personally - and especially - after playing Camlann where you see what a squad of greys are capable of doing, there is no mercy to give. They are all enemies and even greys are capable of turning situations to the other hand.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Cmos said:
Evita running around in mid frontier killing grey con mids.... mmm funny... made some new friends who proberbly will go gank grey cons in DF when they grow older, just to get revenge..

later i found Evita around amgO and jumped her (him?)
Short fight with Evita loosing bigtime.... she SoS´ed and ran back to apk

After the fight i looked her up on duskwave... heres what i found :
Evita SixtyNeedles The Dragon Senate 50 3,255,604 49,344 Minstrel
A lvl 50 mincer RR8L3

Now see my sb from duskwave :
Purdy Cmos Bragi's Scorpions 50 92,619 7,519 Shadowblade
A lvl 50 SB RR3L2

after that fight i understand why you are grey killing......
nothing else you can fight

To top it all off.... my sb is pre-toa.. no shinny artifacts... no lw weaps.. good old sb from the old days in Daoc.

Imo... dont renew... play ludo instead :kissit:

You dont think my running had something to do with the norse hunter i saw run in and stealth then? Lol ok whatever.
An RvR zone has RvR going on in it - just a hint - you xp there youre fair game.Also i grey gank to get some people out to kill if all i can see is grey cons. You dont like rvr deaths then dont xp in an rvr zone - at least i didnt xp kill your lame ass although think i'll make a point of doing precisely that in future :flame:
And fyi i know the mincer class pretty well, so go back to your bgs chars - maybe you'll kill something there? :twak:

sko

Loyal Freddie
Ebaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay And Priiiiiiiiiide Does Not Go Along

edit: why the fuck did my sentense get auto-capitalized?

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Rofl oh and if im so bad where do i sit on the minstrel rps per week board :m00:

Look at my e-penis - look look look <waves it around> are we done now? good good :drink:

And the sig things happened to me a few times after editing it <shrugs>

Jeeves

Banned
TheBinarySurfer said:
And fyi i know the mincer class pretty well, so go back to your bgs chars - maybe you'll kill something there? :twak:
Why would he need to go to BG chars, didn't he kill you ? =o

Gamah

Banned
First of all this belongs in the RvR section, it pains me that your so retarded you thought and RvR related post goes in GD? Your post is also ZzZ old been said before, next whining noobot please.

Sko? Hi mate? doesn't you minstrel have like 300k? clearly an expert on RvR that you are..Yes indeed sko QQ, infact its nice to have someone more hated on these boards than I used to be.

So to recap for the less bright amoung us (Read Sko)

1. Post in the right forum it makes little Jimmy happy.
2. Whine is old, ZzZ oMg m8's she was lik3 grey killing and ran from me when she saw adD5 lolol00.l0l0l n000b!!1 ZzZ.
3. Sko is possibly the biggest tard on the planet (Almost).
4. I can't think of other point
Evita (Ebayed or not) is a cool person, However your too busy post farming with this crap to notice. Stuck in your own world where you must "pwn" 1v1 and god forbid they run so you can't get some free realm points.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
Rofl oh and if im so bad where do i sit on the minstrel rps per week board :m00:
killing afkers on their way to emain = hard u c

Vladamir

FH is my second home
bigchief said:

Still the enemy :D.

Tbh whether its a norse kobbie valkyn frostalf troll dwarf lurikeen elf shar firbolg celt sylvan they're all the enemy so should be killed :)

A

Aoln

mobs in camelot hills are also the enemy, doesnt mean i spend all day long there killing them :(

Cmos

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
You dont think my running had something to do with the norse hunter i saw run in and stealth then? Lol ok whatever.

mmm actually my m8 the hunter is a kobbie.. might have been another hunter there.. didnt notice...
The thing is... no one added and if you didnt have that oh so covertly SoS i would have taken you down way... way before any adds would come close enough to do you any harm.

TheBinarySurfer said:
Also i grey gank to get some people out to kill if all i can see is grey cons.
And then SoS away when a low RR sb walks all over you

TheBinarySurfer said:
You dont like rvr deaths then dont xp in an rvr zone - at least i didnt xp kill your lame ass although think i'll make a point of doing precisely that in future :flame:
Sry to disappoint you... wasnt me out there.. was on my low RR sb the whole time watching the deathspam from the oh so great RR8L3 mincer

Gamah said:
First of all this belongs in the RvR section, it pains me that your so retarded you thought and RvR related post goes in GD?
Sry to bring such pain to your life.. was at the end of the night..should have been in bed many hours before i actually did... reading FH as a last thing and posted in wrong place... well... Evita happens... sure im not the first to make an Evita

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Awww you know your e-penis is bigger than mine so sorry - put it away put it away...

Anyone else read enough psychology to know what freudian overcompensation is?...

In summary - thanks for the support those that said sommat nice - everyone else - youre assuming i care :wij:

Not belonging in this thread but apologies dardalion for not stopping the last few times youve shot me - i was relic scout twice and another was rushing to keep defence during the big nottsmoor fights last tuesday - give you a scrap next time :fluffle: About the only invader ive fought recently that seems to have skill or honor. Excuse the spelling if it wasnt too good - just got back after a few pints! Worse for wear. :clap:

Cmos

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
Awww you know your e-penis is bigger than mine

Yeah.. well i guess you know alot about that topic... your the eBay biatch here

Tir

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
About the only invader ive fought recently that seems to have skill or honor.

Bah! I thought we had a great fight on the fens - svsaud road the other night, my hunter doesn't like straight melee very much, and FZ even less, but was a really close fight that might have gone either way. I have been looking for you since, but the only other time i have seen you I shot you a bit and you ran off. :)

Tyrani.

Cmos

Fledgling Freddie
Groborthir said:
SB killing a minstrel. Wow, that's a new one! o_O

Nevah stated that i killed her... you got skills in reading :clap:

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Ooops yeah sorry we did have a nice fight Tir - i was a bit lathered last night when i posted - very close fight as i remember - like those close fights win or lose - gets you thinking frantically. Heh and yeah you shoot damn hard - took 1/4 off me in two shots so i was like "bugger this - sprinting!" heh <salute>

Oh and the person with the signature about the imbalance being compensated for being the measure of skill - so true and hats off to you sir <bows>

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
Anyone else read enough psychology to know what freudian overcompensation is?...

I think you've done your part of overcompensation by getting a high realmranked character you didn't even make yourself :twak:

carp

One of Freddy's beloved
Tir said:
Bah! I thought we had a great fight on the fens - svsaud road the other night, my hunter doesn't like straight melee very much, and FZ even less, but was a really close fight that might have gone either way. I have been looking for you since, but the only other time i have seen you I shot you a bit and you ran off. :)

Tyrani.

Aye your hunter just prefers adding on other ppl from bow range :|

Tir

Fledgling Freddie
carp said:
Aye your hunter just prefers adding on other ppl from bow range :|

I very often duo with a SB since my hunter is built for maxium bow use, hey, it's an archer, that is what we are supposed to do, and I havn't been bothered to take her through the ML's so i have no tricks to play with. :) It is also very, very hard to find solo players anywhere, I used to be...but Odin's is a long run to get outnumbered and be left eating dirt time and time again. Hey, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. So duo quite often, yes, solo, sometimes, add, no...the way the game is now you are as likely to get a stream of abuse from the person you 'helped' as thanks, as I play to have fun I avoid this like the plague. :)

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Krakatau (spelling?)6 LGMs? No offence mate but jesus go outside once in a while lol... :wub:

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:

its true, its why all the high rrs with skills camp bolg! and never solo either ;)

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm yeah so many of them are afk that they're sharp enough to stop turn and begin sprinting at me before i mezz them...And im usually solo - think ive grouped up about half a dozen times in the last month. Besides i struggle against the assassin/archer zerg in emain - why fight it when you can just avoid it.

Oh and dwera you can laugh and beckon all you like - i know you dont solo so why would i stop and try and take a coupla lower rrs on at the same time as you /laugh /shrug /wave. :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom