Instance FAQ.

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
you cant kill him with a necro.
You completly sure about that ?
Use cleric to pull, then kill it with necro... Guess that's the way GF does it, since I see a lot of the "slimey" stuff that mob drops after she has played.

So I _GUESS_ you can't pull it with necro, but you can kill it with necro

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Quick question,

Is the amount of alurite set per dungon ? or is it random ?

I was farming last night and i cleared 1 side of the dungon and got about 100 in total.

went to the other side and made 200 in the first 15 mobs ...

Anarawan

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
It's a known bug with 1.73. It's fixed in 1.74 to my knowledge.

Well it's not fixed, we r in 1.75 and I still have that annoyng login screen when i enter a instance dungeon.

Good work in prydwen btw!

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Excellent read, never come accross this FAQ before oddly, but been in an XP mode recently and this definietly came in handy.

Love Catacombs tbh, taken me a while to really explore what it has to offer, shame Prydwen went down was just getting into the nitty gritty with a new alt.

Ellwynn

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
It's a known bug with 1.73. It's fixed in 1.74 to my knowledge.

No, it's not. I just had it yesterday, when trying to do a task in Prydwen

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Ellwynn said:
how did you do a task in Prydwen yesterday while the server is down and stuff? :p

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
it's all a lie! Prydwen wasn't corrupted but kidnapped by Ellwynn :eek6:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Rhori said:
how did you do a task in Prydwen yesterday while the server is down and stuff? :p

Prydwen Keep (in Camelot Hills) has the 11-20 tasks if I recall correctly in Albion. That would explain why he says 'in Prydwen' instead of 'on Prydwen'.

He most likely is meaning that Prydwen Keep instead of the server Prydwen.

Ellwynn

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks Puppet, that was exactly what i meant, but Rhori can be a bit stupid sometimes :p

And don't reveal all my secret plans Cylian :twak:

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Ellwynn said:
Rhori can be a bit stupid sometimes :p
it's more like I totally forgot about prydwen keep since I never go there :p so why am I stupid when I ASK something.. so everytime you ask me something about an item I should say: you're stupid :touch:

Ellwynn

Fledgling Freddie
Rhori said:
it's more like I totally forgot about prydwen keep since I never go there :p so why am I stupid when I ASK something.. so everytime you ask me something about an item I should say: you're stupid :touch:

You should have called me :m00:

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Ellwynn said:

It happened 1 time also on US servers to me, patch 1.78...But that was just 1 time out of the 50 or so ;)

Btw about the aurilite drop, further you go in the instance harder the mobs get, so that could explain why you'll get more aurilite at the end of an instance than at the beginning. For example, in an instance the first few mobs were blue con and further on they became yellow, the blue con ones dropped aurilite shards (5 pieces), the yellow con ones Aurilite clusters (10x).

popa

Fledgling Freddie
i dont read all the topic soo i can double posting
in abandonated mines mid alb hib ( tested on pvp server) are some instance at start are atmost empty if u find the spirit ( if u have derida ui u see on map) begin a massive pop of mobs green after blue after yallow

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Found this on VN boards... thought it might be handy...

The merchants are at the following item levels: 10 (AF 10/20), 20(AF 20/40), 30(AF 30/60), 40(AF 40/80), and 49(AF 49/98). The final armor is NOT level 50. All the armors now have a unique skin for each realm. Now, here's the thing about the aurulite armor and such: It's all 95% quality, so it's not exactly prime, but it works really well for leveling up alts. Another really excellent use for the aurulite is level 49 items for templates. The bracers and rings from the level 49 merchants are especially attractive for most templates. The aurulite items usually come in two types: Caster and Melee. Below are the aurulite costs for each armor piece, weapon, and item. Note that some of the armor pieces share the same value, like the chest and leg pieces.

Level 10 Armor/Weapons/Items

Chest/Legs: 7
Arms/Head: 6
Feet/Hands: 5
Weapon: 6
Jewel/Cloak/Belt/Neck: 6
Bracer/Ring: 7
Total for Full Set (One Weapon, Full Items): 94 Aurulite
Total for Full Set (One Weapon, No Items): 42 Aurulite
Total for Full Set (Armor Only): 36 Aurulite

Level 20 Armor/Weapons/Items

Chest/Legs: 63
Arms/Head: 54
Feet/Hands: 45
Weapon: 54
Jewel/Cloak/Belt/Neck: 54
Bracer/Ring: 63
Total for Full Set (One Weapon, Full Items): 846 Aurulite
Total for Full Set (One Weapon, No Items): 378 Aurulite
Total for Full Set (Armor Only): 324 Aurulite

Level 30 Armor/Weapons/Items

Chest/Legs: 189
Arms/Head: 162
Feet/Hands: 135
Weapon: 162
Jewel/Cloak/Belt/Neck: 162
Bracer/Ring: 189
Total for Full Set (One Weapon, Full Items): 2538 Aurulite
Total for Full Set (One Weapon, No Items): 1134 Aurulite
Total for Full Set (Armor Only): 972 Aurulite

Level 40 Armor/Weapons/Items

Chest/Legs: 427
Arms/Head: 366
Feet/Hands: 305
Weapon: 366
Jewel/Cloak/Belt/Neck: 366
Bracer/Ring: 427
Total for Full Set (One Weapon, Full Items): 5734 Aurulite
Total for Full Set (One Weapon, No Items): 2562 Aurulite
Total for Full Set (Armor Only): 2196 Aurulite

Level 49 Armor/Weapons/Items

Chest/Legs: 637
Arms/Head: 546
Feet/Hands: 455
Weapon: 546
Jewel/Cloak/Belt/Neck: 546
Bracer/Ring: 637
Total for Full Set (One Weapon, Full Items): 8554 Aurulite
Total for Full Set (One Weapon, No Items): 3822 Aurulite
Total for Full Set (Armor Only): 3276 Aurulite

There is one last thing on the merchants, but only on the level 49 merchant: Powdered Aurulite. This costs 10 regular aurulite, and is used in making the new level 50 crafted armor. You need 10 powdered aurulite for each full suit of the new armor. This armor also has a new graphic, different (and cooler) from the aurulite graphic. Not only that, but it's level 50. So it's really the level 50 version of the aurulite armor, it just has to be crafted, spellcrafted and procs put on it.

A quick note before I close this entry: The aurulite seems to drop the best in the highest-level classic dungeon instances. This is only from my experience in Albion, so perhaps this doesn't hold true in the other two realms. Anyway, happy aurulite farming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom