Mythic FAQ on the transfer

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Really wish they sort account xfers at some point however. There is a hard cap of 3 accounts tops I would be happy to pay for and use. Not really keen in having a bunch of dead, duplicate toons on closed I can't access either. Suppose it depends how difficult it is for them and whether they figure then can get more revenue in by having peeps have more accounts open than they'd like.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
The thing I love the most about it is the alarm cock raiders will have to deal with American Prime time players to get their relics.;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
To be honest for the most part the lag really isn't a problem, probably slightly better than the GOA servers.

cog

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah I had to laugh at whoever mentioned common ld problems earlier, ywain runs better for me than goas servers have for a long time.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
You just wait and see what is waiting for you across the pond.. You'll be lucky if you see the same person twice in one day! Unlike the past 2 years you've spent on a deserted server

Hope you had fun waisting your money while the rest of us were having fun

dunno what ur on about :p i see the same people day after day hour after hour minute after minute when they come back from the rebuff the infiltrator gave em :p xept some that i wont touch cause its simply impossible to beat ;)

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Really wish they sort account xfers at some point however. There is a hard cap of 3 accounts tops I would be happy to pay for and use. Not really keen in having a bunch of dead, duplicate toons on closed I can't access either. Suppose it depends how difficult it is for them and whether they figure then can get more revenue in by having peeps have more accounts open than they'd like.

I did it simple. keeping my bb account on us closed keeping EU bb account closed
Keeping both main accounts open and roll a bb on one of the main accs since i have 2 now :p

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah I had to laugh at whoever mentioned common ld problems earlier, ywain runs better for me than goas servers have for a long time.

Coggle lobble wobble chobble

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
is he the Wolves equivilent of snoop or sommit?

bet his accent is worse than yours :eek:

cog

Can't get enough of FH
haha you cant talk your accennt is worse than mine! (may or may not be true)

and hi tuth :D

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Tuth had 480 <missing word> in 8 weeks, how many <missing word> did tuth have in a week ?

BaTDiE

One of Freddy's beloved
I lag less on US servers then on eu servers.. havent had a problem with lag in the 3 years ive played US

So true. I've done a trace route to Ywain server from N-west africa, using DSL thru 50 years old copper lines and I get 180 ms, no lag.

I used to have 170ms on Euro servers, which is disturbing and pleasant at same time.

Nate

FH is my second home
Do you have to have an active subscription to get the free month Mythic are giving out?

BaTDiE

One of Freddy's beloved
Where are the 10 days come back to fucking camelot now?

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Anyway, where will you be playing around then?:)
On mid only? Didnt you have any chars on excal also?

/Charmangle

mid all the way. i actually have a cabalist (and i think a cleric) on excal, but i've always found alb more fun in theory than when i've actually played it.

i would love to have some hib chars but until they make a transfer from glamoregan (?? ... or something like that) to yawin (??) that's not going to happen.

Littles

Loyal Freddie
mid all the way. i actually have a cabalist (and i think a cleric) on excal, but i've always found alb more fun in theory than when i've actually played it.

i would love to have some hib chars but until they make a transfer from glamoregan (?? ... or something like that) to yawin (??) that's not going to happen.

Nobody wants an elf BM anyway :lol:

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
I did it simple. keeping my bb account on us closed keeping EU bb account closed
Keeping both main accounts open and roll a bb on one of the main accs since i have 2 now :p
It's not a bad idea although I have a hunch there are the odd one or two proper toons with some RR on the bot accounts somewhere.

And aug dex 5 is very nice on a BB.

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Let the rp flow begin again mwahahah :flame::flame::flame: first scale farming tho bleh :(

- English -

Resident Freddy
ywain is a zerg fest as it is. Visual solo is non existant, even as a speed class.. you just get albs insta summoning the zerg from nowhere on you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom