This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eve Online

Discussion in 'Role Playing Games' started by svartalf, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Marc

Marc FH is my second home

Once again, the arse end of Nulsec..the south is going to see a war of biblical proportions.
    pandemic legion took Test Alliance under their wing and went to the south for "good fights". The southern coalition have spat their dummy out and decided to hit Test Space and we cant have that!

http://go-dl1.eve-files.com/media/corp/Verite/influence.png

As we can see, The agressors are, Against All Authorities, Red Overlord, Nulli Secunda, Vera Cruz, Red Alliance and Stain/Coven etc. Also, Raiden (BOB) are joining in. So we are all full deployment to the south starting tomorrow. This war is gonna last for months.

The russians have also decided to hit tech moons in Geminate but thankfully, Northern Coalition and Ev0ke are holding them off so they will stay in Geminate.

Current tech distribution is Goons (CFC) 48%, pandemic legion 18%, Evoke 12% and Northern Coalition 22% so the "Tech cartel" currently owns every tech moon in game

Seems that at last, the entire population of Nulsec who arent allied with us (goons) are gonna try and take us down. Lol, good luck.

2. Ctuchik

Ctuchik Resident Freddy

I really wish that CCP would start rotating the tech moons again. Whining on the forum aside, it made for some decent relocation wars.

3. Marc

Totally agree

4. Marc

Gotta love EVE.

So on the morning of the proposed invasion, a Pandemic Legion spy who had made his way into being a Nulli Secunda director, flips sov and the station in the southern coalitions staging system AND steals the entire Nulli Secunda ship reimbursement wallet, sending the SOuthern forces into dissaray before a shot has even been fired in Anger!

5. svartalf

svartalf Can't get enough of FH

Matt Friar winds up Eve devs.

6. svartalf

So, er... here are said patchnotes. Anybody got images of the new minmatar look?

7. svartalf

This is the news:

8. Marc

Far better than any marketing video CCP can make

9. Ctuchik

Ctuchik Resident Freddy

Really nice video that. Wish more and longer ones were released.

CFC won't have a lack of target practice that's for sure.

Almost makes me want to resub for a bit just to sneak in and watch the fights in my cov ops. :)

10. svartalf

11. Marc

Mate, we havent even started yet and already Delve is on fire. Last nights we had 8 full fleets, yes 8! AAA can go fuck themselves. Mittani doing his "state of the goonion" at midnight tonight to give the coalition details of whats going to happen. There will be thousands of goons alone online for it.

I dont think EVE has ever seen a potential war of this magnitude before. The CFC/Pandemic Legion have moved over 6,000 carriers of ships and items. 6,000!!!!! THis is before Jump Freighters or empire logistics. Say what you want about goons but our infrastrcutre is second to none. Staging system of 1DH in Delve already has thousands of Alpha Maels, Schimis and Drakes fully fitted to coalition doctrine on contracts.

If you wanna resub, I can throw a PLEX your way, I have Billions of isk

12. Ctuchik

Ctuchik Resident Freddy

Thanks for the offer, i'l think about it. Though my toon is parked in Amarr so it feels a bit "ugh" to get up to delve from there, not to mention that i probably can't afford to lose that ship. Lost most of my ships and ISK last i played because i got stupid and kept coming back for more lol....

And my second account is trapped in a wormhole without the skills or items to find his way out... >.<

Speaking of nothing, is battleclinic kill/loss stats broken? I just checked my 2 toons and the stats are *way* off....

13. Marc

Dunno mate if its broken, mine seem fine.

By the way, im hoping im wrong but this war might turn out to be just a complete walkover. We were just in a tengu fleet (80 Tengus/40 schimis/25 hugins) and we camped 400+ Southern Coaliton into a station while our cap fleet went to work on structures 10 systems out. Seems the SoCo dont want to engage

14. Ctuchik

Ctuchik Resident Freddy

All bark and no bite eh? :(

Somehow that doesn't surprise me...

Owell, hopefully they grow a pair sooner rather then later...

Anyway, Battleclinic might be off for me as i haven't played in 2:ish years...

15. svartalf

16. Marc

17. Raven

Raven Shut up, Just shut up! FH Subscriber

I would sub again if I didn't have to stare at a progress bar for the next 18 months.

18. Marc

19. Marc

20. Marc

SO the whole of nullsec is at war. Yellow and Orange v Red and Green

21. Marc

We nurture newbies. There are loads of newbies taking part in this war. So you can only fly a rifter? Great, get in fleet and be a hero tackle

22. Marc

Haha! Shadoo took his Titan to SoCo's staging system on his own with no back up, warped to their station and blapped a carrier and they still wouldnt undock dics/hics to tackle him

23. Marc

700 supercaps and Titans deployed by the CFC and Honeybadgers lol

24. svartalf

So he wants good fights but doesn't want the enemy to have a proper chain of command. Sounds like he doesn't want good fights.

25. Marc

I think you might have misheard. Test and PL went for goodfights but the Delve residents batphoned the entire Southern Coalition so Test and PL batphoned the CFC and now Mittani has his excuse to take Delve, Querious and Period Basin to give to Test

26. Ctuchik

Ctuchik Resident Freddy

So instead of sorting it out and ACTUALLY get good fights TEST and PL overreacted like a 5 year old kid?

Yeah that sounds about right for the average EvE player... ;)

27. Marc

Well what a damp squib this war is turning out to be. The SoCo wont fight. They just stay docked up in 319. We had 1400 camping their staging station and there was 3700 in local so they had 2300 people docked up and wouldnt engage. We are even using trainee FC's in this war and people like Shadoo, Vee, Boat, Laz, Vee and Vily have been stood down from FC duties to let the trainees handle it and the SoCo still wont fight us.
    Most of the SoCo are chomping at the bit to fight, but AAA are complete faggots and wont let them engage, so I expect Delve, Querious and Period Basis to fall within about 2 weeks as our supercaps/titans are grinding Sov/Stations with no fear as we just hell camp the staging station

28. Ctuchik

Ctuchik Resident Freddy

Well, 900 more won't make much of a difference when you're camped in a station. They would just get owned as they undock wouldn't they? You would probably see them way faster when they all undock and they would not only have to load their own ships on grid but yours as well...

So basically you're asking them to suicide on you... :)

So if you're raring for a fight, give SoCo a chance to give you one. In other words, talk to your leadership and persuade them to pull back or something. And failing that, ignore them and pull back anyway... :p

Otherwise you're gonna waste the chance to have one of the biggest wars ever, and instead have one of the most BORING wars ever...

This is just as much CFC's fault as it is AAA's.

29. Marc

Scouts reported they had these numbers 2 hours before we hit 319. We got bored of waiting