Eve Online

Marc

FH is my second home
This sounds interesting, please give examples.

"Player driven" I said.

Gallente Ice Interdiction
Jita/Amarr riots
Hulkageddon (who do you think puts up the money?)
Forever War v BoB
Flotila Aid for the russians
Russian Civil War

Cant think of any more player driven content

Marc

FH is my second home
So Mittens has actually declined the CSM chair seat!

Hes banned until 24th April and on his return, Jita and the carebears are going to burn. Clusterfuck along with Pandemic Legion are hitting Jita.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
I can see why he was obviously pressured by CCP to vacant the CSM seat, what he said at fanfest was some horrible PR for CCP, which is after all one of the main functions of the CSM. This was a good move from CCP, even though he obviously has some good ideas about the future of EVE. And yeah, if you think that he declined the CSM seat of his own choosing, then I think you are fooling yourself.

However, banning him from EVE, for something he said out of game was very unfair and I hope that's what all the reactions are about.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
However, banning him from EVE, for something he said out of game was very unfair and I hope that's what all the reactions are about.

No it's because CCP forced him to leave the CSM chair, i can guarantee it. And his bummates are gonna keep doing retarded things until CCP reinstate him. Mittens has brainwashed his "followers" to such a degree that if he said the moon were made out of cheese they'd believe him.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
For pushing him out of the CSM chair? Really? CCP had no choice. This should be no surprise to anyone. Still having him on the CSM chair would give signals that cyber bullying is OK and CCP don't care. Many in the coalition he leads with goonswarm probably picked up on his "advice" the minute he said it on the stream.

Marc

FH is my second home
No it's because CCP forced him to leave the CSM chair, i can guarantee it. And his bummates are gonna keep doing retarded things until CCP reinstate him. Mittens has brainwashed his "followers" to such a degree that if he said the moon were made out of cheese they'd believe him.

What exactly are we doing that is so retarded?

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
I don't think CCP or Mittani are surprised that there's a bit of a cafuffle about what's been said. Eve seems very much to be a griefing gankfest.

What exactly are we doing that is so retarded?

With the above in mind, and as a non-player I would be guessing but I think what is described above as "Player Driven Content" can probably be classed as retarded.

Example: "Jita and the carebears are going to burn. Clusterfuck along with Pandemic Legion are hitting Jita."

Understand, I am not being critical. It appears, to me, to be what Eve does best.

Marc

FH is my second home
Love him or hate him, what he did for the CSM was the best thing to happen to EvE in years.

if it wasnt for him, EvE right now would be second life in space.

247hM.jpg

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Well, quite an exaggeration, you are clearly a devoted fan

There are thousands of things going on in EVE at the same time, almost around the clock. It is what makes EVE an unique and special game. This is not all attributed to a single person.

Regarding the whole captains quarters, microtransaction thing, there are obviously conservative people in CCP that wanted to keep focusing on important spaceships and so they did

Marc

FH is my second home
Awesome fight last night. Us v evoke Raiden initiative and nc. I was on logistics and tidi helps so much. Raiden tech taken and 1000 hostiles dead.

In other news, pandemic legion have had 15 TRILLION isk removed from their holding corp wallet by ccp because of rmt haha

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Love him or hate him, what he did for the CSM was the best thing to happen to EvE in years.

if it wasnt for him, EvE right now would be second life in space.

lol dribbling fanboy

and i find it hilarious how you think what he did was acceptable, he should of been banned for life.

Marc

FH is my second home
lol dribbling fanboy

and i find it hilarious how you think what he did was acceptable, he should of been banned for life.

Ccp vetted his presentation before hand. Banned for life? Get out

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Ccp vetted his presentation before hand. Banned for life? Get out

lol and once again, the "loveable rogues of the internet" mask slips to reveal Goons as they really are, a bunch of pathetic cyber bullies who should of been drowned as childen

i really hope someone tracks him down and batters the shit out of him, now THAT would be worth paying to watch

Marc

FH is my second home
lol and once again, the "loveable rogues of the internet" mask slips to reveal Goons as they really are, a bunch of pathetic cyber bullies who should of been drowned as childen

i really hope someone tracks him down and batters the shit out of him, now THAT would be worth paying to watch

Goons and test make eve a much better game. They give empire dwellers someone to hate.

Marc

FH is my second home
Goons are just trying to fill BoB's shoes..

We annihilated them, what, 4 times now and close to a 5th (if you count Raiden as BoB)

Goons V BoB was a war that was unprecedented in the gaming world and one that will never be repeated within any game.

However, that said, just like BoB, we will get ours eventually. As it stands, we are a coalition that is even more powerful than BoB was. At the moment, there is no one that can match our numbers and firepower. But eve changes and eventually we will go down in flames.

But speaking of BoB...

http://evemaps.dotlan.net/alliance/IT_Alliance

Molle is back!

Marc

FH is my second home
Some updates for anyone who is interested.

After annilhiliating Raiden (BoB) for the 5th time, they look like failscading and the forever war against them could be over.
We (goons) decided to hit Northern Coalitions tech in NPC space after they broke our pact, resulting in the loss of 3 of their titans, they, along with Evoke came to us cap in hand asking for a truce. So whats happening now is that Us, Pandemic Legion, Evoke and NC. have formed a tech cartel, We basically own all the tech in the game and between us, will be deciding how much of it and at what price it hits the market.
Nul sec is pretty quiet now after we curb stumped pretty much everyone.
Burn Jita starts this week in which Goons will blockade jita, killing all freighters in and out. Other nul sec alliances will be taking part. The high sec "mercs" and I use that term loosely, like the Orphange say they will defend but against the sheer numbers and resources we have (something like a 1 trillion war chest), dont stand a chance.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH

Mabs you playing eve ?????

Marc

FH is my second home
Just seen that post from mabs. Some British 15 year old geek did track down mittani and threatened his family. Pathetic imo. Thankfully, some English goons returned the favour. Don't get me wrong
, they weren't as pathetic as mabs or the 15 year old in question, but they did go as to far, so that the lad in question wrote a snivelling apology to mittanis parents.

James Gibson was his name, it's all over k.com and in his honour, our home station in vfk has been renamed te James Gibson autistic appreciation station

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Burn Jita starts this week in which Goons will blockade jita, killing all freighters in and out. Other nul sec alliances will be taking part. The high sec "mercs" and I use that term loosely, like the Orphange say they will defend but against the sheer numbers and resources we have (something like a 1 trillion war chest), dont stand a chance.

There's your retarded thing right there.

Just accept that Mittains won't be back on the CSM board ever again. It just won't happen. What he said got to big outside of EvE to even give that a remote chance.

But then again, bullies usually can't see reason so i dunno why i bother...

Because that's what you're trying to do, bully CCP into submission....

Funny though how attacking Jita is the only system people can think of when they aren't happy about something...

Lacking imagination that much?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
This mittens guy sounds like a right spacker. I am guessing Eve his life or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom