Eve Online

SilverHood

FH is my second home
I haven't played in over 18 months, but seeing this, I read some dev blogs, and daaaaaaaamn, it seems like it's finally on the right track, with tonnes of quality of life changes.
I have too much real life happening to get involved in the null sec wars, but I enjoyed the occasional bit of low sec exploration, and if the opportunity presented itself, hunting down a mission runner or two. Sometimes I would be the hunted one, and that ended badly for the hunter.
I had some T2 industry going on too, and that was interesting, but ultimately, not very profitable, as buying the raw materials exceeded the sell price of the actual end product.

Marc

FH is my second home
I haven't played in over 18 months, but seeing this, I read some dev blogs, and daaaaaaaamn, it seems like it's finally on the right track, with tonnes of quality of life changes.
I have too much real life happening to get involved in the null sec wars, but I enjoyed the occasional bit of low sec exploration, and if the opportunity presented itself, hunting down a mission runner or two. Sometimes I would be the hunted one, and that ended badly for the hunter.
I had some T2 industry going on too, and that was interesting, but ultimately, not very profitable, as buying the raw materials exceeded the sell price of the actual end product.

Yeah, the devs are trying to listen to the player base thats for sure to make things better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom