Eve Online

Poag

m00?
Well what a damp squib this war is turning out to be. The SoCo wont fight. They just stay docked up in 319. We had 1400 camping their staging station and there was 3700 in local so they had 2300 people docked up and wouldnt engage. We are even using trainee FC's in this war and people like Shadoo, Vee, Boat, Laz, Vee and Vily have been stood down from FC duties to let the trainees handle it and the SoCo still wont fight us.
Most of the SoCo are chomping at the bit to fight, but AAA are complete faggots and wont let them engage, so I expect Delve, Querious and Period Basis to fall within about 2 weeks as our supercaps/titans are grinding Sov/Stations with no fear as we just hell camp the staging station
You know i'd been wondering why my Jabber had been poping up with alot of names i didn't recognise :p

Shamme I am so stuck for time i havn't been able to convoy down yet :( Will see If i can jump into one today with a hurri or two.

Marc

FH is my second home
Hell yeah that was more like it! Local at 1900, numbers even.

We won

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
What expansion is it up to now? My account is through steam and has Incarna

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Bloody hell, that was quick. Opened a ticket because I had forgotten my character name about 20 minutes ago and just got a response!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Bleh. Re-activated the wrong account. Got one with 3 billion Isk but re-activated the one with 300odd million

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Ask them to reactivate that account for 10 minutes so you can transfer the cash. Pretty sure they won't be unreasonable...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Nah it's OK, they can re-activate for 4 hours. Will log in when its finished downloading and buy a plask

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Logged in and totally forgotten what I am doing, think its been 2 years or something since I played.

Messing with some missions while I work it all out.

Marc

FH is my second home
Nulli Secunda (part of the SoCo who we are raping) propoganda video

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMkCPRDgcCs

Test Alliance Please Ignore's response

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbjJFwlldLQ

and of course..Goonswarms response

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp0Fb5LVEfw&feature=player_embedded

Aaaaaaaand..the best EvE propoganda video ever, made by Goons taking the piss out of Malaka (the leader of the SoCo, whos voice you hear). I have friendly ECM drones on me..aaahahaha

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jQ8n6uMSX0&feature=youtu.be

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Is it possible to mail stuff to other characters? Have some random bits I want to send from an alt to my main.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Aaaaaaaand..the best EvE propoganda video ever, made by Goons taking the piss out of Malaka (the leader of the SoCo, whos voice you hear). I have friendly ECM drones on me..aaahahaha

Well, when it's a CFC spy doing the ECM droning it's not worth much as a propaganda video tbh. :)

Marc

FH is my second home
Well, when it's a CFC spy doing the ECM droning it's not worth much as a propaganda video tbh. :)

Except it wasnt a spy. It was a genuine logistics pilot who had Mala locked when he tried to put his drones on CFC logistics.

Marc

FH is my second home
Only one system in Delve remains in SoCo hands and it belongs to a small Spanish alliance of 300 people called Wallpaper alliance or something. Mittens has decided they can keep that system as they have, by themselves, destroyed more SBU and TCU units of ours, than the rest of SoCo put together and they have fought like absolute lions. Dont get me wrong, if we wanted to, we could crush them and take the system but we are letting them keep it for the balls they have shown.

Nulli Secunda have now lost all their space and have officially left the war, even resetting -A- in the process (they should have done this a long time ago). Whilst on the subject of -A-, the supposed leaders and heavyweights of the SoCo, whilst their space and their pets space is burning, they have moved to Geminate for "gudfites" Its all about the killboards with -A-, but seriously, except for ubernerds, who actually gives a fuck about killboards?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Lol, i doubt mittens letting them have one system is him being nice. That's him rubbing it in and being a twat because he knows they can't do anything about it...

I mean, wtf are they supposed to do with that one system? If they so much as sneeze CFC is gonna use that as an excuse to follow through.

So yeah, he's just power tripping right now..

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Well what a damp squib this war is turning out to be. The SoCo wont fight. They just stay docked up in 319. We had 1400 camping their staging station and there was 3700 in local so they had 2300 people docked up and wouldnt engage. We are even using trainee FC's in this war and people like Shadoo, Vee, Boat, Laz, Vee and Vily have been stood down from FC duties to let the trainees handle it and the SoCo still wont fight us.
Most of the SoCo are chomping at the bit to fight, but AAA are complete faggots and wont let them engage, so I expect Delve, Querious and Period Basis to fall within about 2 weeks as our supercaps/titans are grinding Sov/Stations with no fear as we just hell camp the staging station
Don't underestimate the russian / southern ability to feign weakness and fall back.... and fall back.... and fall back.... Then to meatgrind the opposition. It has happened quite a few times before with -A- and friends

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
massively.com said:
EVE Online: Inferno 1.2 hits servers August 8th
by MJ Guthrie on Jul 23rd 2012 1:00PMSci-fi, Video, EVE Online, Patches, News items, Sandbox0

The next update for EVE Online is just over two weeks away. Inferno 1.2 is slated to launch on Wednesday, August 8th. This new patch is focusing on visual enhancements and improving the new player experience as well as continuing to rebalance New Eden.

Adding to the graphical upgrades given to the Minmatar ships in 1.1, 1.2 adds the same V3 shaders to the Angel pirate faction ships. EVE will also sport an improved user interface and include more information for new pilots just starting to navigate the universe.

You can take a look at new details added with the shader model update on the Dramiel, Daredevil, Ixion, Cynabal, and Macharariel ships after the break.

Tags: Angel-pirate-faction, ccp, ccp-games, eve, eve-online, graphical-upgrade, Inferno, Inferno-1.2, internet-spaceships, new-player-experience, patch, patch-1.2, sandbox, sci-fi, spreadsheets-online, update, V3, V3-shader

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
massively.com said:
CCP rebalancing EVE mining barges, exhumers
by Jef Reahard on Aug 3rd 2012 3:00PMSci-fi, EVE Online, Game mechanics, MMO industry, News items, Sandbox0

CCP is revamping EVE Online's mining barges and exhumers this summer, and the latest company dev blog features a bit of behind-the-scenes info on how the process is going.

In a nutshell, there's a new mining frigate on the way, and current mining frigates will no longer be mining frigates. "The goal here is to allow players to choose a barge that fits their specific play style rather than lead them on a journey from the worst barge to the best one," CCP says.

Other changes include reduced skill requirements for both barges and exhumers. This "might not make [mining] any more exciting, but at least miners will have to make some meaningful decisions before they undock," according to the devs.

That's just the tip of the iceberg, of course, so head to the official EVE Online website for more.

Tags: ccp, ccp-games, eve, eve-online, exhumers, hulk, internet-spaceships, mining, mining-barges, sandbox, sci-fi, ship-rebalancing, spreadsheets-online

Poag

m00?
I am both really angry and really sad about this. Got a message about it when I came out of the underground near work, exceedingly cut up about it.

Firstly VR was awesome, did so much great stuff for Goons. He went to Baghdad and got mortared day in day out as a Civilian. He goes to Libya to make the embassy internet work. Gets shot by some goddam shit loving gunman.

Secondly the whole thing with the protests was staged. The video was uploaded months ago, they saved it for yesterday so they could get the press on Sept 11. Some god awful shit homemade film. About some nonsensical religion that justifies killing people for depicting a guy.

Poag

m00?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
About time the world fucking rids itself of Islam and its following of twats.

rynnor

Rockhound
BloodOmen said:
About time the world fucking rids itself of Islam and its following of twats.

That pastor Terry Jones in the US is behind the film that provoked this response.

The one who threatened to burn the Koran the other year - he wants to start a religious war to pull in the worshippers - sick man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom