Eras, Tues Night

Darklis

One of Freddy's beloved
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Completely uber job by the BG.

Well done guys, we got there in the end!

<special thanks to Scunner, and all the patient people in the BG>

D xx

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Darklis said:
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Completely uber job by the BG.

Well done guys, we got there in the end!

<special thanks to Scunner, and all the patient people in the BG>

D xx

yea uber to raid while we're on the ML8 raid, QQ

No wait, it's a Alb-mid conspiracy!

Anyway, good job to mids and albs (that's what you usually blame, isn't it?)

Darklis

One of Freddy's beloved
Rami said:

I don't recall blaming anyone of the sort, to be honest?

Mordur

One of Freddy's beloved
Rami said:

fyi, mids were defending your stupid keep :p (at least SC and KN were ^^ )

so we could take it afterwards ofc :p

Scunner

Fledgling Freddie
After reading FH threads at work. When i logged in i got Guild Group up and went to take tower 1 eras but was in comms with snuggle who went for tower 2. Worked well and after that spent the night clearing and working on eras.

Lots of hard work from snuggles and rest of the realm was nice to see albs get some spirit back. ;)

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Darklis said:
I don't recall blaming anyone of the sort, to be honest?

Was meant for the albs that always use that excuse whenever we take keep/relic :m00:

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
It was fun. Good to see what Mythic originaly wanted (large scale warfare) actually come to life.

I was one of the Animists in the lord room at the end. ( Gatt ) :) .

There was just alb after alb after alb coming through the doors, In the end you just rushed through and wiped us. Good move tbh.

Need more of this stuff. :)

27 deathblows and 3 deaths after that. :)

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
albs actually worked together and pulled something off ?
incredible :p

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
Well done Darklis and your BG. Nice to see such fights taking place. :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Just a pity that the Hibs did not charge when we entered the central keep and started chewing on the Albs from behind. :D Oh, and one of our SMs respecced to Dark from Supp the night before, boy was he regretting not having a PBAE to liven up the party with. ;)

Brolundar

One of Freddy's beloved
Rami said:

Remember m8, Eras is an Alb Keep.

There is no need in any excuse retaking it!

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
It was a good night at the castle and the tower.

To be fair we thought we had rolled the albs all the way up the central core of the main tower, but nah we got rolled back.

Adorith

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, I was beginning to think we would be wiped, but luckily hibs didn't charge and you didn't have that pbae. Some pbae + ae stun would have killed us but as it were, the line held and we fought off the ebil middies, ressed up, and then manage to kill off the hibs. Wall of fire on shroomstacks is a bundle of fun. :)
Also, gtae interrupting from the room below is sorta fun, hard to tell how much effect you have though...hitting a pbae'r makes a whole lot of difference compared to hitting an animist.

Deepfried

One of Freddy's beloved
was a fun night came online about 11pm after been drinking all day and suffice to say i died much more than i lived but yeah was good fun<bad head this morning>
only one complaint...forceful zepher....as no place in this damm game<i must have riden that zepher more than a cowboy rides a horse>
deepfried

Darklis

One of Freddy's beloved
Belomar said:
Just a pity that the Hibs did not charge when we entered the central keep and started chewing on the Albs from behind. :D

I was worried about the same thing, luckily Scunner and the RF crew arrived back at the keep in the nick of time just as things were starting to look really worrisome for those in the room below the lord's room. I didn't fancy being the meat in your sandwich!

D xx

Oh and the best bit.. Deepfried came home! :clap: wb hun!

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Heheh, that single fight earned 50 kills and 5K alone. But damn those walls of fire are annoying! :)

Evul

Fledgling Freddie
Well should I say grats? since its YOUR keep and shouldn't of let it fallen (Hibs havn't lost a keep yet) and you got your keep back.... But we got your Relic! :kissit:

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Evul said:
Yes, but who is down a Relic? QQ More

Yes, but who's being a spiteful little dweeb? This is a congrats thread, and albs could use some morale lifters. If you don't have anything good to say on threads like this, then stop being a wanker and don't bother posting at all. :kissit:

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Rami said:

Got a point there. How dare we go and take back our own keeps, without consulting with the other realms' agendas? Shame on us! :kissit:

Evul

Fledgling Freddie
Tristessa said:
Yes, but who's being a spiteful little dweeb? This is a congrats thread, and albs could use some morale lifters. If you don't have anything good to say on threads like this, then stop being a wanker and don't bother posting at all. :kissit:

ok Gratz on losing a relic \o/ GG!!!!111

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Tristessa said:
Got a point there. How dare we go and take back our own keeps, without consulting with the other realms' agendas? Shame on us! :kissit:

Ye! Glad you understand!

If we're gonna be your masters, and you our slaves you will have to start asking us from now on, or else nasty stuff will happen :m00:

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Rami said:
Ye! Glad you understand!

If we're gonna be your masters, and you our slaves you will have to start asking us from now on, or else nasty stuff will happen :m00:

:twak: :twak: :twak:

Frozenheart

Fledgling Freddie
is it just me who thinks this .... or does Rami actually take this game too seriously? Grow up ;) it's all about fun, not jibing ppl all the time .... besides u may have our strength relic .... but how many hibbies actually need it? u all bloody shroom heads! :clap:

Darklis

One of Freddy's beloved
Evul said:
Well should I say grats? since its YOUR keep and shouldn't of let it fallen (Hibs havn't lost a keep yet) and you got your keep back.... But we got your Relic! :kissit:

Could you come back after puberty? Maybe then we could talk.

Somehow I doubt it, but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Why don't you bugger off from what was a congratulations to my BG doing a grand job. So, we lost relics? Did you lead the RR? No, and full respect to Aran who did. Personally I think players like you who disrespect others simply because they happen to play a different realm are complete idiots. Given the eloquent literacy of your signature, perhaps none of us should be surprised at your pathetic attitude.

Ok I rarely flame on the boards, but SOME people... really... <wanders off to bed, muttering>

D xx

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Frozenheart said:
is it just me who thinks this .... or does Rami actually take this game too seriously? Grow up ;) it's all about fun, not jibing ppl all the time .... besides u may have our strength relic .... but how many hibbies actually need it? u all bloody shroom heads! :clap:

Good point rofl. Maybe they were aiming for power relic but were too stoned from their own mushrooms and got the wrong relic keep? :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom