News Thidranki Revival Night (22nd November)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I think psychologists all over the world should take a close look at that post! CLEARLY it is undeniable proof, that severe depression is best treated, by locking yourself up inside, cutting away a normal social life and escaping to a fantasy world of elves and troll bonedancers, while your problems solve themselves! At the same time your internet ego *epeen* grows to gigantic proportions, the sadness disappears and as a bonus you learn to write in hip internet language....
Eat that freudians, repressing my feelings my arse!!!

hmm that's a tarded statement tbh :(

islef

Loyal Freddie
probably, but i think it is worse to claim a psychological condition can be overcome through a computergame.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
I think psychologists all over the world should take a close look at that post! CLEARLY it is undeniable proof, that severe depression is best treated, by locking yourself up inside, cutting away a normal social life and escaping to a fantasy world of elves and troll bonedancers, while your problems solve themselves! At the same time your internet ego *epeen* grows to gigantic proportions, the sadness disappears and as a bonus you learn to write in hip internet language....
Eat that freudians, repressing my feelings my arse!!!

Troll bds rock wtf!":)

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
ive been there all day today, not a peep

/cry

AIDZ!

x_Notorrious_x

Fledgling Freddie
was a good idea but i think the only way ur gna be able to play an english speaking server other than us in thid with a few ppl there is to freeshard it or whatever its called, really would love an old skl thid battle tho on pryd/excal, funny times

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom