Last Night a good rvr night

Baribaala

Fledgling Freddie
Last night i ran a grp on my bard for once it was a fg and we went round berk keep saw loads of mids and albs fighting so we got involved then it ended up loads of mids coming even tho it was zergy it had to be one of the best rvr night in a while i think

Mrmoosice/Baribaala

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Dyvet is dead m8s:

sshot005qp1.jpg

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
if you were the grp we ran into at Berks tower while we were trying to take it back, yeah was a nice long fight, kinda prolonged by albs lol.. Jesus tho, u had like 3 rr11 and a rr8 in that grp , we all squishy lowbehs :)

U shuld run grps more often, it gets boring just fighting albs in hadrians, and my stupid mission commander keeps giving me kill 15 hibs :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Dyvet is dead m8s:

<picture>

Soulvaki DOES sound cute on ts! I found out last night :D

Since all the action last night was pure zergfest I joined Muylaetrix' grp on my gimpy cleric(dinged rr4 and finished my template at 3am tonight \o/) and tried to keep up with Aseor's pushing, which could be quite hard at times.. But I made like 37k in an hour.. And it was quite fun to be grp'd with DA :D

Good guys and girl irl !

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
And it was quite fun to be grp'd with DA :D

Good guys and girl irl !

You meant with DA and 50+ Albs on stick with them that only time you meet DA.

DA Solo = DA is lost it way from beno bridge to Beno T4 they know no other route.

Soulja

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Sort of fun, well I enjoyed it. FG stuff dead though, everyone is getting lax because only action is around zerg areas. No full groups even running in usual fg patrol areas for hadrians lastnight.

Though dont want to be too negative, it might of just been because it wasnt until mid evening (9 ish) when NFD GG thought its time to repopen irvr that things got moving again, if irvr for the beggining then maybe the fg's would of been out and running in normal fg patrol zones.

And sorry to infanity. You know what about. :(

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
Dyvet is dead m8s:

sshot005qp1.jpg

LOL.. nice one ..:worthy:

these last weeks have been the funniest rvr days/nights in the 9-10 mths ive been playing DaoC :)

give more plz ..

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
You meant with DA and 50+ Albs on stick with them that only time you meet DA.

DA Solo = DA is lost it way from beno bridge to Beno T4 they know no other route.

Soulja

Every mid grp has 50+ "on stick" aswell.. Can't avoid it with this many ppl in the same area.. I don't think Muylaetrix & co. were trying to run with the zerg, but we didn't avoid it and neither did the mids/hibs! Hadrien's was a zergfest last night so you can't avoid zergs atm, unless you go somewhere else

And about the route we were running last night.. We actually got all the way to berks t1, the villa and the pillars south of berk.. Was good fun, but not my favourite playstyle, but when nothing else is around then meh..

ps: Dan get a clue..

Septina

Part of the furniture
Every mid grp has 50+ "on stick" aswell.. Can't avoid it with this many ppl in the same area.. I don't think Muylaetrix & co. were trying to run with the zerg, but we didn't avoid it and neither did the mids/hibs! Hadrien's was a zergfest last night so you can't avoid zergs atm, unless you go somewhere else

And about the route we were running last night.. We actually got all the way to berks t1, the villa and the pillars south of berk.. Was good fun, but not my favourite playstyle, but when nothing else is around then meh..

ps: Dan get a clue..

It's the classic DA/CM excuse, we roam as an fg all the time, not our fault the albs sticks to us. :(

Because it's too hard to roam away from the zergside and roam where the other fg's do. :D

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
.. Or take responsibility and tell the other Albs to fuck off when they add. :)

Shadowss

Banned
From a stealther PoV it sucked...But i was also happy at the same time!!

HIBSS!! 3fgs of hibs out!! even tho they farmed me i was still happy to see some hib fgs about!! minidk or whoever and his /flex's at me!! theres no muscle there lil luri!

still got around 30k from killing bridgecampers tho :)

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH

nothing wrong with attacking the first thing in sight in the center of irvr when 50+ players on screen imho.

the noble art of zerging and using your realm mates to your advantage by pushing through them, retreating towards them, running around a few fg to come in on a flank. tactics that go beyond 8 man tbh. i love those large fights between beno and berk tbh.

NOT the kinda of thing for aggramon tbh ;)

and enjoying the zerg doesn`t mean you have to stick another group or have to run with other groups on stick.

The last few days have been great fun for me, and prety much what i enjoy most in the game.

on sunday i was able to earn 184k. never done that before :)

Jordie

Fledgling Freddie
It's the classic DA/CM excuse, we roam as an fg all the time, not our fault the albs sticks to us. :(

Because it's too hard to roam away from the zergside and roam where the other fg's do. :D

since when do we need an excuse to please your views on playstyle? yet again to slag other guilds off because they don't play the way you think they should :kissit:

Minidk

Loyal Freddie
From a stealther PoV it sucked...But i was also happy at the same time!!

HIBSS!! 3fgs of hibs out!! even tho they farmed me i was still happy to see some hib fgs about!! minidk or whoever and his /flex's at me!! theres no muscle there lil luri!

still got around 30k from killing bridgecampers tho :)

got around 70k rps and what about teh 4x /rofl at me :)?:worthy:

Septina

Part of the furniture
since when do we need an excuse to please your views on playstyle? yet again to slag other guilds off because they don't play the way you think they should :kissit:

Do not or cannot, that is the question. :)

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Can't find the screenies I took that showed the great mass fights going on :confused:

Was a good night all round, roll on more I say :clap:

Cadelin

Resident Freddy

You are doing a good job. Only 400 people prime time, not many left to spoil your lovely fair fights which I am sure you are having all the time. :eek:

Shadowss

Banned
i was only being friendly minidk :(

the rofl was coz u kept on killing me and i had a /rofl macro (coz of the stealthzergs on the bridge at the time) so i spammed that before u cast stun haha :)

i kept on killing that ranger who was with ur grp and then attacking the crappy healer u had in that tower But u was always there ready to pwnzor me!!! :( bully

Septina shush now stupid stupid, ur not funny ur not clever stop slagging people off.. or making pathetic attempts of lies... i sometimes watch the DA fights coz sometimes i sit next to number 1 merc on pryd sometimes hehe :)

and in all fairness they attack a grp so its grp vs grp and then another alb grp usually appears.

they do not run around in zergs...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom