News Thidranki Revival Night (22nd November)

Lucius

Banned
I have decided to organise a Thidranki Revival Night. It can be either a one night only or permanent event that may even boost the Dyvet Thidranki population for a limited amount of time. Do you remember the fun days, where Thidranki was a haven for everyone wishing to have a fun time? Soloing, Group vs Group, Zerging, Keep-taking, imgaine all of that again on one Saturday afternoon.

I have contacted as many people as I can and some have expressed an interest. If we get more than 30 people willing to renew just for this then it could be a great success. I think nostalgia has built up for all of us and I think the once great community needs something to look back on and say "we ended it the right way", rather than letting Thidranki die a slow and painful death. I know it will be hard to get some of you to renew but I think in the end of the day it will be worth it and could mean a couple of weeks of truly memorable action.

I would organise the event for 1PM GMT on the 22nd of November, which is a Saturday. Those who wish to come sign up here, and depending on how much we get I will tell everyone whether it is on or not.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
i have decided to organise a thidranki revival night. It can be either a one night only or permanent event that may even boost the dyvet thidranki population for a limited amount of time. Do you remember the fun days, where thidranki was a haven for everyone wishing to have a fun time? Soloing, group vs group, zerging, keep-taking, imgaine all of that again on one saturday afternoon.

I have contacted as many people as i can and some have expressed an interest. If we get more than 30 people willing to renew just for this then it could be a great success. I think nostalgia has built up for all of us and i think the once great community needs something to look back on and say "we ended it the right way", rather than letting thidranki die a slow and painful death. I know it will be hard to get some of you to renew but i think in the end of the day it will be worth it and could mean a couple of weeks of truly memorable action.

I would organise the event for 1pm gmt on the 22nd of november, which is a saturday. Those who wish to come sign up here, and depending on how much we get i will tell everyone whether it is on or not.

its on!

gohan

FH is my second home
or you could jsut roll US were it has a population

i kill cpt morgan today w00t w00t i felt nostalgic

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Haha, two days ago Aleven was a Level 24 Thidranki Bonedancer and now he is 7L0?
it's called editing your signature, but dont worry, when you get past second grade i guess you'll start to learn stuff ;)

Logi

Part of the furniture
Haha, two days ago Aleven was a Level 24 Thidranki Bonedancer and now he is 7L0?

hes lvled it to lvl 50, and i raped him a few times on my champ when we dueled, but he got grps n shit with his guildies so he got rr7 :)

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
hes lvled it to lvl 50, and i raped him a few times on my champ when we dueled, but he got grps n shit with his guildies so he got rr7 :)
Logi? rape? :lol::lol::lol:

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
2 words : ML3, raped

remember? straferNOT xD
if i am correct, ML3 would be a shortage of Master Level Three, and plus the word Raped it would make: Master Level Three, Raped

therefore, 4 words

therefore, you sir, are an idiot.

GRAMMAR POLICE!!!!!!!! :sex:

Logi

Part of the furniture
if i am correct, ML3 would be a shortage of Master Level Three, and plus the word Raped it would make: Master Level Three, Raped

therefore, 4 words

therefore, you sir, are an idiot.

GRAMMAR POLICE!!!!!!!! :sex:

Lies. with ML3 u can speak it out as emelthree, is one word!!!!!! wewt

aika

Can't get enough of FH
ml3 is nice on all those siegemaster casters carrying wood on them :)

Lucius

Banned
it's called editing your signature, but dont worry, when you get past second grade i guess you'll start to learn stuff ;)

You put Aleven being level 24 in your signature less than a week ago. I wonder how you got so many realm points in that short space of time...

I think your suggestion that I pass the second grade is ironic considering you cannot string a sentence together without at least one spelling or grammatical mistake.

By the way, don't even bother trying to find any spelling or grammatical mistakes in this post.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
You put Aleven being level 24 in your signature less than a week ago. I wonder how you got so many realm points in that short space of time...

I think your suggestion that I pass the second grade is ironic considering you cannot string a sentence together without at least one spelling or grammatical mistake.

By the way, don't even bother trying to find any spelling or grammatical mistakes in this post.
i do it to have a laugh, and besides that, i put it under "Thidranki Toons" category because that's what people remembers Aleven as, where you sir, go under the "Immature and Stupid" category.

Lucius

Banned
i do it to have a laugh, and besides that, i put it under "Thidranki Toons" category because that's what people remembers Aleven as, where you sir, go under the "Immature and Stupid" category.

Only it had a '1L4' written beside it?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
short span of time, not short space of time :(

(ok I go back to my cave now, sorry my master I know you pwned me in thid)

ninja edit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom