News Thidranki Revival Night (22nd November)

Blythete

Fledgling Freddie
jesmin who u used to play then?? and me and my cuzz are startin on US some time this week or next!mid tho ofc :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Oh hai thar

I am both bewildered and humbled that you continue to insult me long after I have quit FreddysHouse. It seems as though now I am no longer there to answer your repetitive and lacklustre criticisms, they have all but doubled in frequency and in content. I find a recurring theme is the mention of me not having a 'life', well, let me tell you what having a 'life' is all about.

Three to four years ago, about the time when I was playing Thidranki so often, I had a lot of family problems. This was hard for me and my loved ones and a way of playing DAoC was my way of escaping the reality someone might die any day. Subsequently, the more I played DAoC the less of a social life I had, which in turn led to absolutely no relationships. In a way, my determination to help my relative, my family and myself out of the crisis was translated into my determination to succeed and get titles. I set myself targets to keep myself occupied. As I look back on what I consider my own achievements, I feel they embody my resolve and the character it took me and my family to get out of the trouble we were once in. This is why I take such pride in my titles. I had low self-esteem during this period in my life, and pushing myself to the limits, persevering to get titles and coming through the bad times gave me the confidence to succeed and mature. As a result of this, I actually got far better results from work than I had anticipated and this has opened many doors for me. Infact, I have had to re-prioritise some things in my life as I have achieved far more than I anticipated. I have a bright future now and so does my family.

Things are better than even now, and I could not have a happier life. I am going out almost every night and have had a number of love interests since I quit playing DAoC reguarly. I do not regret the time I spent, I feel it was a learning curve and something that probably saved my life.

The amount of insults you two have directed towards me may be offensive to some people but, and I say this from the heart, I honestly could not give two shits. Infact, it makes me laugh, watching two once respectable people coasting on the Thidranki forums, obviously so obsessed by me that they continue to talk about me. I have learnt what kind of person Aleven is, that is for sure. Aleven is a person who tells a lot of lies, he lied about various characters on the US servers, lied about having a RR12 Theurgist, made up MSNs claiming that they were the MSNs of his latest girlfriends. Where there was once trust between us two, there is distrust, where there was once mutual acceptance, there is unrequited respect. I have tried to reconcile with Aleven but I feel that it is in the interests of both of us, me especially, not to reconcile.

I do feel sympathy for both of you, as you come across as insecure and uninspiring. I suggest you do what I did two years ago. Grab a hold of your life and change it for the better. I battled depression alone, without medication, just with DAoC and my determination to get 25,000 kills in Thidranki. It may not seem like much but to me it was literally a life saver. Perhaps you will never understand why I take such pride in my titles and if this is the case then this is why I think you hate me so much.

I got my titles by summoning every ounce of skill, perseverance, patience and tact I had and said 'this is something I am going to achieve'. It kept my mind off the dull and depressing life I lead, it showed me that I can do something I put my mind to and I can change my life for the better. When I look back at my titles I realise how much blood, sweat and tears went into achieving them and it is something I will never forget.

If you don't understand me now, you never will. Personally, I don't care either way. Kudos.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
even though i was taking the piss, it makes me laugh that Dori is so good at finding everyone elses mistakes but his own. :)

Blythete

Fledgling Freddie
lol man some people got to much time on there hands how long u think it took him to come up with that load of bullshit lol he was the same as us all to lazy to do anything else and it was easy to play DAoC instead of goin out and bein cold lol man i love freddyshouse lol :D

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
lol man some people got to much time on there hands how long u think it took him to come up with that load of bullshit lol he was the same as us all to lazy to do anything else and it was easy to play DAoC instead of goin out and bein cold lol man i love freddyshouse lol :D
i dont care about dori, i can just laugh that he's actually so far that DAoC has become his life, and his only archeivements he's ever got was in this game.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
"I got my titles by summoning every ounce of skill, perseverance, patience and tact I had and said 'this is something I am going to achieve'. It kept my mind off the dull and depressing life I lead, it showed me that I can do something I put my mind to and I can change my life for the better. When I look back at my titles I realise how much blood, sweat and tears went into achieving them and it is something I will never forget."

I lol'd for 5 minutes straight.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
"I got my titles by summoning every ounce of skill, perseverance, patience and tact I had and said 'this is something I am going to achieve'. It kept my mind off the dull and depressing life I lead, it showed me that I can do something I put my mind to and I can change my life for the better. When I look back at my titles I realise how much blood, sweat and tears went into achieving them and it is something I will never forget."

I lol'd for 5 minutes straight.
blood sweat and tears for a title..can i lol with you?

islef

Loyal Freddie
I think psychologists all over the world should take a close look at that post! CLEARLY it is undeniable proof, that severe depression is best treated, by locking yourself up inside, cutting away a normal social life and escaping to a fantasy world of elves and troll bonedancers, while your problems solve themselves! At the same time your internet ego *epeen* grows to gigantic proportions, the sadness disappears and as a bonus you learn to write in hip internet language....
Eat that freudians, repressing my feelings my arse!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom