DAOC guilds going WAR

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Very nice iniative Ladonna!

Not sure where or with whom I am going to play, but would definitley want to play with and against many of the old DAoC guilds!

gunmannnnn

Fledgling Freddie
/bump :ninja:

any other excal guilds around? come on.... join the "server alliance" ( come on hib wru:confused:)

:bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer:

gunmannnnn

Fledgling Freddie
and what side are they gonna pick? or both ?

both sides.
i remember some hid guilds were going destruction i hope they join teh server. most exc guilds going order so far,,,,

lil luwi left alone:mad:

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
both sides.
i remember some hid guilds were going destruction i hope they join teh server. most exc guilds going order so far,,,,

lil luwi left alone:mad:
think i'll play both, dwarfs and dark elves

SonicBorg

Regular Freddie
Hello guys and girls , I have been trying to put together a server for old daoc guilds to go to when the game releases , Also on top of that i am trying to make it well balanced so everyone has a better time playing with skilled guilds from the old school.

At this time i have got serveral guilds agreeing to join the same server they read as follows.

White Rose
IGNIS
Aesirs Blade
Cult of the Dead Dragon
Dreadwing
Black Company
Red Guard
BokkeRijders
Sign of the Hammer
Invadoria
Chilled out Wargamers
Herfolge Boldklub

Now some of you who played on Excal will notice serveral guilds from there now if you would be intrested in joining this server with your guild then please go to The White Rose .We have been in contact with other guilds who will get back to us asap on that list includes Lords of England and i am trying to speak to someone from Nolby pride to give you an idea of what kind of server this is going to be. To be honest with you if we could rekindle the old Excal spirit that would be great so please if you feel like adding your guild to the list then register and add yourselfs to the list.

When we have enough guilds on it we will discuss who we want the server to be.

Anyways i hope to hear from you guys soon all the best

Bergy

Also known as Ladonna

Nice one Bergy :worthy:

I believe Guardians of Light would be interested in probably heading in the same direction, but only chatting to one or two of them on IRC, so will try and get deffo answer (#war.europe @quakenet btw peep :) )
couple of other nice guilds on there to.
Is there already a decision on core/open selection or doing that later ?

WRLadonna

Loyal Freddie
Alright basicly we are trying to get enough guilds to be balanced on both sides thats why nothing is decided as yet so if we can lets say get 5 guilds or so for order then perhaps we can have more on the other side but i get the feeling that most guilds who have joined up want to be on the underpopulated side cause speaking from our own personal point of view we hated the fact in wow when we was alliance as the queues for bg's was so long so we don't want the same again.

As for the server as soon as i get a couple more guilds agree we will look at the server pov.

Bergy

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
well i can say with almost certainty CF want to play with some of the old guilds and against some :) so if ya keep me or any Cf'er informed we will certainly pick same guild as you we are hoping to go destruction but if we feel that order is gonna be under populated we may switch to order

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Ever since warhammer online was announced I thaught to myself "i wanna go goblin shaman" but i've seen the polls and stuff and most people seems to want to go destruction... Is there any guilds going order? i might roll a dwarf to have something to kill :)

- guildless daoc player.

SonicBorg

Regular Freddie
I think it will all balance out, different people go for different things, some follow big name guilds, some go for the under-pop side, some like to go opposite to big name guilds to test their resolve.

The rest of us just point and laugh at anyone playing in Order :)

escapium

Loyal Freddie
"Royal Bavarians" and "Praetorians" from excalibur/alb will be playing WAR - not sure on which side yet, but up for joining a server with old daoc players :)

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
praetorians still going???? be great to catch up with those guys remember grping with them in release :D and then joining em they offered me tuskers sword to join lol :D

escapium

Loyal Freddie
ye, we played WoW for a while, most is retired now - but we are ready again when WAR comes out! :)

baalreshef

Fledgling Freddie
Hey gunman, apco, and dianwei. Some of you surely remember me Lakrimosa, Zorc,.....

Deffo playing War when it comes out chaos mage. Looking forward to meet you guys in game................

Bring it on !!!

vayasen

Fledgling Freddie
Lords of England are currently kinda bored of waiting on WAR, and we are fully mobilised ready for AOConan atm.

We will keep tabs on things see if we will move to rety WAr in the future :england: ;[

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
Our WAR guild, which being a merger of Covenant Of Zak and The Dragon Legion won't be using either of the old DAoC guild names, will be there and plan to maintain our ties with our friends in The Stronghold alliance (even those Humberton Guard lot :p)

Beyond that however, we've more or less decided that we'd prefer to approach WAR with a clean slate and hope to forge relationships with guilds that won't necessarily have DAoC roots rather than consciously join a server en masse with a large bunch of former DAoC guilds as nice as many of them are. :)

gunmannnnn

Fledgling Freddie
Hey gunman, apco, and dianwei. Some of you surely remember me Lakrimosa, Zorc,.....

Deffo playing War when it comes out chaos mage. Looking forward to meet you guys in game................

Bring it on !!!

hiya zorc;) ofc remember u! seems i found a chaos duo (i am making magus or sorc. most sure magus) pmed u with my msn so we can talk.

Duivel

Fledgling Freddie
Dont know if anny of u remember me (Treaza or Duivel).

But im deffo gona play War and bring along some friends :drink:.

Just give a server name and u will see me there.

Salute.

gunmannnnn

Fledgling Freddie

Terminal Atrocity
/ Destruction Guild

As most guilds from Hib/exc gona join order side i decided together with Zorc to create a destruction community for guys we used to play with or against and still looking for a guild.
We are thinking of keeping guild size to medium.
Atm we are 8 members (4 were playing exc/hib and 4 were playing preTOA) and open to recruits.
If u inderested in joining the guild msg me in msn so we can talk there and see.

p.s: we gona join "The White Rose" community

Attachments

• Terminal Atrocity.jpg
    Terminal Atrocity.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 33

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
Ofc we couldnt miss the chance to meet u again fellas......
U can now add officialy Atreides as a Guild that will play warhammer....
I just hope i am done with the army before the release!!! :D

Cya out there....

Guindor

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie

Bring it on !!!

Zorc!!! (Zinzan here) :)

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
I dont think many will remember the Avengers of Pendragon Alb/Exc/Glaston, but we will certainly appear in WAR aswell, at the moment the majoritie voted for Chaos.
Very nice to see such VERY old faces appear here again, looking forward to actually meet people in WAR!

Faya

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
So zinz you gonna play war then, any side, guild etc?

Most likely bud. Pretty sure most of the guild will reform to give it a go. We are all off doing our own things right now though. Sometimes you'll catch some of us on vent, worth logging in once in a while to see who's around.

Fragoverrule

One of Freddy's beloved
Nazgul (mid/ excaliber) is gonna be back as well , we're pretty much sure we're gonna play Destruction, find us at NazgulHQ

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
dunno where i'll end up, but i'll be playing both sides (dwarf/dark elf)
why? balance, zerging a few is never fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom