DAOC guilds going WAR

Idris

Fledgling Freddie
I'm probably making the move over with some friends from LoTRO, but we're not really planning a guild, so I hope to say hi to many of you and maybe hang out a bit - but it's been a while since I've really been in touch with my DAoC guilds (um, yeah.. I bounced around a little, eh?)

Nim/Nuriko/Ailil@Pryd

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
be nice if we could get a list up of guilds stickied on top of the forums saying what side they planning to go on what server etc once we have a server list ofc
it would make it alot easier for ppl coming along at a later date to join us find their old guild friends.

there obviously lots of daoc players going to be playing this game think it would be great if we all end up on the same server :)

SonicBorg

Regular Freddie
be nice if we could get a list up of guilds stickied on top of the forums saying what side they planning to go on what server etc once we have a server list ofc
it would make it alot easier for ppl coming along at a later date to join us find their old guild friends.

there obviously lots of daoc players going to be playing this game think it would be great if we all end up on the same server :)

agreed that would be nice, but i dont think freddyshouse is the place for that list really.
Been a while since they updated it now, but WAR-RVR.net is already in place, plus the forums are alot more active then FH.

Would be even more interested in seeing a webby built for it, where guilds are registered, and have XML ported from WAR webby into their guild sites, and list their members, forums, and recruitment status etc. i'm sure some clever cloggs will come up with a site like that.

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
don't know if my old guild leader already posted here, not even sure he's going to come to war...
But I'm an old Knights of Purity guy, used to play on prydwen/excalibur. And when I used to talk (quite a few months ago now) on alliance chat quite some guys were talking about going WAR.

Anyways, I'm one of them, and I'll most likely play Shadow Warrior (yes, there probably will be too many of those, but I'm kinda hoping lots of 'em will change quickly because they can't play it right ;) ). If I would end up not playing Shadow Warrior I'd go order still, so have a look out for me on the fields of glory :)
(and invite me to your team... I used to live by the name of Blackdagger, so if you ever teamed with me you know I rock in teams ;) )

Methos

Loyal Freddie
The Ministry will be moving to WAR with most of the oldtimers coming back into the fold.

Any news on the latest 'release' date? Haven't gotten into the beta so far. :(

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
the latest news on the release date is basically this:
"We know exactly when it comes out, but we're not telling you!!! nanananananaaanaaa!"<sticks out tongue>

frustrating? Yes
anything we can do about it? Yes
anything legal? No :(

Wiebe

Fledgling Freddie
Holy shit, some old school people in here! :O

Not a guild but definitly moving to WAR when it comes out!

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Heh.. hope I don't have to get my nick on here changed when an expansion comes out.

Chaos Theory will be back in action. To apply just bring special brew and an X -rated sense of humour.

stelol

Fledgling Freddie
Hey old mates..
nice to see familiar names inthere :)

I am planing to join ya gunny with old doac fellas

:worthy:

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
I'm in beta atm, seen some familiar faces (katchment/peekay, an old guildie and a guy from old The last watch)

Would be fun to group up with some others at release, tho i'll be playing dwarf and/or dark elves, purely based on their background stories :)

jorky

Fledgling Freddie
Im probably gonna play the 'good' guys cause it seems everyone is gonna play the 'bad' guys

PS: Hey enli hoe gaat het, het is dianwei hier als je mij nog kan van exc :p

Gog

One of Freddy's beloved
For those who were on Excal, Bergy (Ladonna/Kiranian) has been trying to contact old guilds to organise rolling on the same server.

Drop him a PM on our forums or leave us all a message :)

The White Rose

Zrawkor

One of Freddy's beloved
Im probably gonna play the 'good' guys cause it seems everyone is gonna play the 'bad' guys

hehe, nog nederlandstalige excal hibs =)

Zarkor hier btw moest je me ng vaag herinnere..

ps: sry for the dutch ;)

jorky

Fledgling Freddie
yea zarkor i still remember u :p

what server are most excals gonna play on ?

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
I'm in beta atm, seen some familiar faces (katchment/peekay, an old guildie and a guy from old The last watch)

Would be fun to group up with some others at release, tho i'll be playing dwarf and/or dark elves, purely based on their background stories :)

Hi Enli.

Katch and Peekay are the GM's of Desaevio (Hib/Dyvet), they don't read FH much as we left EU a long time ago, but we'll most likely be checking out WAR as a guild once released :)

Regards,

Zinzan RR8 Druid, Officer of Desaevio

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Enli.

Katch and Peekay are the GM's of Desaevio (Hib/Dyvet), they don't read FH much as we left EU a long time ago, but we'll most likely be checking out WAR as a guild once released :)

Regards,

Zinzan RR8 Druid, Officer of Desaevio
spoke to em ingame, they were in last fase with me :)

Enli

Fledgling Freddie

everything sorta ok :) i manage ofc :)

Tusk

Loyal Freddie
Dem Hibbies are also planning on playing warhammer. We will most likely play order side.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
ill be there, not connected to any guild though, perhaps someone from OG joins up :p

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Would be awesome to have alot of ex-daoc guilds and people on the same server :)

gunmannnnn

Fledgling Freddie
Would be awesome to have alot of ex-daoc guilds and people on the same server :)

ye when servers go live we should list a server or something? or atleast guilds say their server so ppl can choose which way they go...
server names= release date? or u think they will announce them earlier?

WRLadonna

Loyal Freddie
Hello guys and girls , I have been trying to put together a server for old daoc guilds to go to when the game releases , Also on top of that i am trying to make it well balanced so everyone has a better time playing with skilled guilds from the old school.

At this time i have got serveral guilds agreeing to join the same server they read as follows.

White Rose
IGNIS
Aesirs Blade
Cult of the Dead Dragon
Dreadwing
Black Company
Red Guard
BokkeRijders
Sign of the Hammer
Invadoria
Chilled out Wargamers
Herfolge Boldklub

Now some of you who played on Excal will notice serveral guilds from there now if you would be intrested in joining this server with your guild then please go to The White Rose .We have been in contact with other guilds who will get back to us asap on that list includes Lords of England and i am trying to speak to someone from Nolby pride to give you an idea of what kind of server this is going to be. To be honest with you if we could rekindle the old Excal spirit that would be great so please if you feel like adding your guild to the list then register and add yourselfs to the list.

When we have enough guilds on it we will discuss who we want the server to be.

Anyways i hope to hear from you guys soon all the best

Bergy

Also known as Ladonna

gunmannnnn

Fledgling Freddie
Hello guys and girls , I have been trying to put together a server for old daoc guilds to go to when the game releases , Also on top of that i am trying to make it well balanced so everyone has a better time playing with skilled guilds from the old school.

At this time i have got serveral guilds agreeing to join the same server they read as follows.

White Rose
IGNIS
Aesirs Blade
Cult of the Dead Dragon
Dreadwing
Black Company
Red Guard
BokkeRijders
Sign of the Hammer
Invadoria
Chilled out Wargamers
Herfolge Boldklub

Now some of you who played on Excal will notice serveral guilds from there now if you would be intrested in joining this server with your guild then please go to The White Rose .We have been in contact with other guilds who will get back to us asap on that list includes Lords of England and i am trying to speak to someone from Nolby pride to give you an idea of what kind of server this is going to be. To be honest with you if we could rekindle the old Excal spirit that would be great so please if you feel like adding your guild to the list then register and add yourselfs to the list.

When we have enough guilds on it we will discuss who we want the server to be.

Anyways i hope to hear from you guys soon all the best

Bergy

Also known as Ladonna

u seem to make a serious try and not only words... nice m8 u rock...

come on excal guilds join teh community....:worthy:

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
if my old DAoC guild dosent make a comeback in Warhammer ill probably be an Order-Man :p

Runoff

Fledgling Freddie
Have been looking for something new to get my teeth into, and this post has gave me a warm fuzzy feeling. Lot of Great guilds on that der list :)

Bring on the good ol times

Runoff Away

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
This was a fun read. Lots of good old daoc addicts going WAR, it seems ^^

Including me, of course :p Wouldn't miss it for all the beer in whatever the dwarven capital is called!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom